Chapter thirty five

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Heechul is proud of Yesung’s adorable outfit and looks after the little one. He wouldn’t be able to forgive himself if something happens to Yesung. The little is happy to be with his uncle but there is a voice in his head who is asking where is daddy. It is hard to ignore it but luckily his uncle is keeping him busy with new and new fun. At first, Heechul takes Yesung in Kyobo bookstore. It is a huge place with tons of books and they head in section with books for kids. Yesung likes the colorful pages and cute drawings and Heechul leaves him there. He goes in section with bestsellers to find a book for himself and almost completely forgot about time until he feels Yesung’s small hand tugging on his edge off his jacket. Yesung shows him the book which he chose - Good Night, Gorilla - and Heechul takes it from him.

 

“Choose more, baby.”

 

Yesung goes back to the books and chose Doctor De Soto because of the cute mouse who is a dentist. He wouldn’t mind having a mouse as his dentist, mouses are cute with their grey velvet fur and tiny black eyes. Heechul takes Seriously … I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres and then paid for their books. He gave a paper bag with their bargain to Yesung who is carrying it and can’t wait for his daddy to read them to him. Heechul wants to have a cup of coffee so he leads them to Kakao friends store where is Ryan cafe right next to the store. Heechul ordered lots of delicious strawberry, raspberry cupcakes, and a cappuccino for himself and Nutella Frappe without caffeine for Yesung. They sit down and Yesung is looking at the things in the store and only from time to time come back to their table to have a bit of his cupcake or sip of his drink. He needed a cute plush (https://store.kakaofriends.com/en/products/5681) and also a pajama with Apeach (https://store.kakaofriends.com/en/products/5601). Yesung also can’t forget about his daddy and chose a nice keychain (https://store.kakaofriends.com/en/products/5419). Heechul buys him everything because he feels bad for him. Yesung’s broken fingers and the ugly busted lip made him look like an abused tiny kitten and Heechul wants nothing more than to make him happy.

 

After the coffee, they go home and Heechul changed Yesung’s wet diaper before tucking him in his crib for a nap. Yesung doesn’t want to sleep because lots of sugar is running inside his body. He grips bars of his crib and pouts on Heechul.

 

“What do you want, my little monkey?”

 

Heechul picked him up again and bounces him on his hip. He knows that Yesung should take a nap but what will happen if he skips one? Heechul carried Yesung in the living room and the little one started to play with his new stuffed toy. Heechul smiled and opened his new book. The apartment is silent, only Yesung’s silent babbling can be heard and from time to time Heechul laughs because of something that he read. After a few hours of playing Heechul prepared a small snack - yogurt with pieces of strawberries and blueberries. Yesung messily eats and lots of it landed on the glass desk of the coffee table. Heechul doesn’t give a because the little one has fun while eating his yogurt with his fingers, Siwon will clean it later. Heechul isn’t good at following rules so he let Yesung do whatever he likes. The little one can eat and drink whatever he wants so he ended getting even more sugar into his body. Heechul cooked dinner while the little one runs in circles around the living room and keeps touching everything black in the room. The black screen of the flat TV is covered with tiny handprints and Yesung is running faster and faster. Heechul finished the dinner and then went into the living room. He has no idea how to stop the little one and he is starting to get impatient. Yesung isn’t listening to his uncle and Heechul is close to crying.

 

Luckily for him, Leeteuk and Siwon want to visit them because Siwon needs to see his baby. He unlocked the front door and hears Yesung’s squealing. They entered the living room and Siwon immediately slipped in his daddy mode.

 

“Yesung!”

 

The little one stopped, startled and scared of his daddy’s stern voice. He fell on his padded bum and stares on Siwon with wide eyes. 

 

“Your uncle made you wild, am I right? He wasn’t following our routine, am I right?”

 

Siwon grabbed Yesung under armpits and picked him up. Yesung is staring on his daddy and then his lower lip startled to wobble.

 

“Daddy!”

 

Yesung wrapped his arms around his daddy’s neck and burst into tears. Heechul and Leeteuk looked on each other and silently left the apartment. Siwon brings Yesung close to his chest and tightly hugs him. 

 

“I missed you so much. And I am so sorry for what happened.”

 

Yesung breathes in the nice scent of his daddy and hid his face in the crook of his neck. Siwon kisses his cheek multiple times and rubs his back.

 

“Let's eat dinner, okay?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and Siwon sighed. He goes in the kitchen and sat down while holding the baby in his lap.

 

“Only a bit and then we will go night night.”

 

Yesung says nothing but eats few bites before putting his head on Siwon’s shoulder. His daddy finished the food and then carried Yesung in the bathroom. He the faucets and sat Yesung in the bathtub. The bottom of the tub is covered with a soft mat so Yesung won’t hurt his bum and Siwon grabs a washcloth. He added bubbles in the water and started to wash his baby. Yesung is on his thumb and watches his daddy who is towering above him. Siwon smiled at him and his black hair.

 

“Are you ready to go night night?”

 

Yesung nodded and his daddy dried him off before going in their bedroom. He laid Yesung down on their bed and Yesung stretched his arms and legs. Siwon turned him on his tummy and smeared a diaper ointment on his small bum. Then comes a fresh extra thick diaper for night time and then Siwon dressed him in white shorts and shirt with buttons and green turtles. Yesung is on his pacifier and closed his eyes before he gets in his crib. Siwon can’t describe his happiness that he is back with his baby. He feels like part of his heart grew up, the part which was killed by that accident but now he is sure that his anger is never going to show up again.