SLEEPOVER

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino heard the pain in her voice.

 

"You just do."

 

She tried to blink away her tears, but she just looked away instead.

 

"Hey, I don't like to see you so sad like this, Sooyah." He suddenly held her chin to make her look at him.

 

She gasped at the contact of his fingers on her face and Mino felt his heart beat louder.

 

Her emotions are threatening to pour out and he still can see the beauty behind all the pain. He never saw Jisoo that way before, and he wanted to see her smile for him again.

 

"Who hurt you, Haru?"

 

Her eyes closed and her brows furrowed painfully. Mino almost cursed himself for putting her in such pain.

 

But when she opened her eyes, her words hurt him more than it should.

 

"I'm the one who hurt him, Mino."

 

He can't do anything but cage her in his arms. He hugged her tight as she surrendered to her tears. She was sobbing quietly as he tugged her closer.

 

When she let go of him, he wanted to get her back in his arms again. She looked so fragile.

 

"I am so ing stupid." She told herself.

 

"You don't have to explain anything. Just let me comfort you." He told her.

 

Jisoo looked at him for a while then sighed. 

 

"I haven't really talked about Jinwoo with anyone, Mino. It was only my parents, Jaewon and Jennie who knows about him."

 

Mino tried to hide the emotions he felt. The guy suddenly had a name. Jinwoo.

 

He prepared himself on what he would hear next until he realized he was never going to be ready for it.

 

-------

 

Jisoo's heart ached so much. She couldn't hide the pain anymore, and she just have to tell him about it.

 

Are you really ready to tell him, Haru?

 

She looked at him and his eyes willed her to start talking.

 

"Jinwoo was my first love."

 

She started the story from the beginning. Mino did his best to keep calm, but once she got to the accident, his expression was so clear.

 

He was disappointed. Or at least that's what she's reading.

 

"Look, you're free to judge me. I know I'm stupid and immature, believe me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter