I lost you

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

Prologue:

“I’m so sorry SooYoung, but I still love you~~”

“Jessica, yeah love is pain, I hate lying to me but I already forgive you, I want our memories back, those sweet times, but it’s too late now…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Flashback~

 

“SooYoung…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I want to say something”

 

“What is it?”

 

“What if…what if someday, I’m going to die… Are you going just to leave me?, regretting that you have me as your future wife?”

 

“Shut up! Don’t say that you are going to die, No, I will not regret having you in my life, you are the best thing that ever been mine”

 

<->

 

 “Jessica, Where are you going?”

 

“I’m leaving”

 

“What?, why?”

 

“I don’t want you to be hurt”

 

“Sica, when you leave me alone like this, I’m going to suffer”

 

“I know!, but this is the best way, you will just regret having me”

 

“No Sica, I love you…”

 

“I love you too, but I’m so sorry”

 

“Sica, please don’t leave me”

 

“I don’t want to leave, but I’m so sorry SooYoung”

 

“Jessica!”

 

“Goodbye SooYoung, we are done right now…I’m so sorry”

 

End of the Flashback..

 

4 months later…

 

09:00am KST Arrival at airport...

09:30amKST going to the hotel.

10:05am KST Already at the parking area of the hotel.

 

Sooyoung entered on his own hotel alone. He got back to Korea from USA. He is not in the mood when he entered the penthouse of the hotel. Got his tuxedo off, put it in the laundry basket. He wear new clothes, lay down on the bed and rest. He felt so depressed remembering the moments when he is on vacation in USA with her girlfriend, Jessica. They ended their relationship 4 months already, since they went to US. (Actually Jessica got back to Korea too. But this time she is with Taecyeon).

 

Sooyoung felt that something on his bed vibrating.

 

*Ring Ring Ring* as his phone was ringing, he answered it quickly. It was TOP, his best friend.

 

“Man, are you already in Korea?” Top asked SooYoung worriedly.

 

“Yes, I’m here already at my hotel, Are you going back here too?” SooYoung scratching his tummy.

 

“Great, your safe, well bro, I still have my business contract here in US, maybe I can go back in Korea  next 2 months” TOP replied.

 

“Well, okay! See you soon, tell G-Dragon & Taeyeon that I will call them this week okay? Thanks!” SooYoung smiled.

 

“Bro, I have something to tell you” TOP said it calmly.

 

“Okay okay? What is it?” SooYoung replied

 

“DON’T EVER PLAN TO MAKE BAD THINGS AS LONG AS SHE WILL BACK LOVING YOU, I can feel that she still loves you SooYoung” TOP said.

 

“I know…” SooYoung only nodded.

 

“I’m sure for that, a 100% sure!” TOP cheered SooYoung.

 

SooYoung just sighed…

 

“Well, Seunghyun!” SooYoung said.

 

“What?” TOP was confused.

 

“Thanks for being always here, glad that you are my real bestfriend” SooYoung was proud.

 

“Hahaha! No problem, ahhh.. SooYoung, I have to go now, our meeting is going to start, I will call you next time.., Annyeong!” Top hung the phone.

 

SooYoung hung the phone too.

 

SooYoung checked the time. It’s already 11:15am KST.

 

SooYoung was in the mood now after talking to his bestfriend, but when he remembers Jessica, Sooyoung sighed many times, inhaling & exhaling hard, feeling like falling straight the ground. He is tired of thinking Jessica.

 

“Finally, I realize that I am nothing without you” SooYoung said it softly.

 

“I was wrong, will you forgive me?” a voice replied. SooYoung widen his eyes out when he saw Jessica sitting near the bedpost.

 

Sooyoung can’t believe that Jessica was on his room.

 

“HUH? Why are you here? I thought you are with Taecyeon?” SooYoung blurted out.

 

“Taecyeon, Taecyeon, Taecyeon, let me tell you SooYoung!, You don’t want me anymore right?... Fine, I will leave you alone. Annyeong!” Jessica said it angrily. Jessica left SooYoung alone on his room.

Sooyoung didn’t manage to move, but since he wants Jessica back.

 

“WAIIIIIIT!!!” SooYoung shouted as he open the door of his room, he ran through the corridors of the hotel until he reached the exit, but it was too late Jessica already disappeared.

 

Sooyoung went back to his room again.

 

Relieving his true feelings for Jessica. He shouted Jessica’s name as his throat got hurt.

 

“SICCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAA!! Come back!!!! …” until he woke up from a dream. Sooyoung fell on the floor at the middle of his dream.

 

“Young Master! Are you okay?” Butler Kim immediately opened the door after hearing SooYoung’s scream. Butler Kim was about to bring Sooyoung’s suitcase on the penthouse, but after hearing the scream he managed to opened the door to see what’s going on.

 

“WHAT THE…… !!!! Ouch!...,….aiiisssh… Thank GOD, I’m just a dreaming.” Sooyoung’s face was full of sweat.

 

Sooyoung wiped the sweat all over on his face.

 

“May I help you there?” Butler Kim gave a hand for Sooyoung to stand up.

 

“Thanks!” Sooyoung sat on the bed.

 

“Young Master, here is your suitcase, anything you want to bring here?” Butler Kim asked.

 

“hmmmn.. Can we go to market later? I have to buy foods, I’m going home!” SooYoung said cheerfully.

 

“Sure, Young Master, Okay, We are going to the market at 2pm” Butler Kim noted the schedule.

 

“Okay! See you later..I’m going to ready all of my things.. tell Butler Lee that I’m going home, but make sure that they will not tell my parents, Thanks!” SooYoung said

 

“Clear” Butler Kim said as he left the room.