FIANCEE

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

SooYoung & the butlers went back already in the mansion. SooYoung didn’t know that they have visitors. When they entered, all was quiet until they found Mr. & Mrs. Lee with Ms. Lee Sunny in the living room with his parents. Lee family was one of the richest families in Korea next to Choi Family.

 

Mr. & Mrs. Choi introduced the family of Lee.

 

Mr. Choi cleared his throat before he speaks.

 

“Everyone, I would like you to meet the Family of Lee” Mr. Choi said it.

 

Choi & Lee family exchange their glances.

 

SooYoung was staring on the only daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Lee. Sooyoung remember his childhood friend, Sunny.

 

“Is that you Sunny?” SooYoung was shocked, remembering his childhood friend.

 

“Yes, I am, Do you still remember me?” Sunny answered.

 

“Of course, you’re my childhood since we were studying at elementary level” SooYoung said.

 

“Good, it’s nice that you two can still remember each other at that time.” Mr. Choi added.

 

As the continuation of their conversation.

 

“SooYoung, Sunny will be your fiancée.” Mr. & Mrs. Choi said while exchanging glance with Lee family.

 

“Yes, She will be your fiancée, My dear” Mrs. Lee made it clear.

 

Sooyoung cleared his throat. He was shocked.

 

While Mr. Mrs. Choi & Mr. Mrs. Lee were still on their own conversation.

 

SooYoung & Sunny were speechless. Sooyoung knew that Sunny have a crush on him when they were still studying. SooYoung felt that way too, but when Sunny leave & went studying on USA, he meet Jessica and years have passed Jessica became SooYoung’s girlfriend.

 

Sooyoung didn’t know that he is still on Sunny’s heart, Sunny didn’t ever have a boyfriend before because she only wants SooYoung. She never gave up on him even she was far away from him since she was studying in America. Sunny didn’t know that SooYoung have a girlfriend before.

 

As SooYoung was thinking about Jessica. He wants to forget Jessica, & be with a new girl with a new life. Maybe Sunny is the one who will change his life.

 

“Starting tomorrow, Ms. Sunny will live here in the mansion with you my son, as long as you two get married” Mr. Choi said.

 

“wew. So fast. What will I do now?” SooYoung only nodded while saying on his mind.

 

Lee family left the mansion already.

 

SooYoung was still speechless.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author is speechless... short update for today >< I have many assignments!!!!

hahaha! SooSun has finally start....COMMENTS PLEASE! <3 Thanks for the subcribes <3