Our First Date

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

SooYoung was about to kiss Sunny, but Sunny tapped SooYoung’s lips. Hegot confused. SooYoung didn’t told Sunny that it was to be their first date.

 

“I’m just going to take a bath” Sunny stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath before eating lunch. When she came out on the bathroom, she saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch waiting for her.

 

“Youngie, I’m done! Let’s go now!” Sunny who came out in the bathroom wearing black dress.

 

“Wow! Sunny, you are so beautiful!” Sooyoung saw her beautiful fiancée.

 

“Thanks SooYoung!” Sunny blushed.

 

Sooyoung & Sunny already left the house. Sooyoung drove the car while Sunny sit beside him.

 

 On the road.

 

“Where are we going Sunny?” Sooyoung asked Sunny.

 

“At Lee Restaurant, I told you that I will treat you for our lunch there” Sunny stared at Sooyoung.

 

“Okay okay,” SooYoung said.

 

After 10 minutes.

 

“Here we are!” Sooyoung was so excited to eat.

 

Sooyoung got out on the car. In the other side, Sooyoung help Sunny to get out on the car. They enter on the restaurant. Sooyoung saw a board, filled up with the names of the owner, manager & others. He saw that Sunny owns the restaurant.

 

“wow, I always eat here, but I didn’t know about this ” Sooyoung said it softly.

 

“Hey! Sooyoung, come here..” Sunny approached to Sooyoung.

 

Sunny reserved a place for them.

 

They finally sit. When the waitress approached to them.

 

“Good afternoon Ms. Sunny, can I have your order please.” The waitress said.

 

“Uhmmn.. I would like to order galbi & makchang gui..& you Sooyoung? What do you want?” Sunny said.

“Same as yours” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Okay, we have 2 galbi & makchang gui, your order will arrive in 7 minutes” the waitress said.

 

The waitress walked away…

 

“Sunny, you have a nice restaurant” Sooyoung said smiling.

 

“Well, Thanks!” Sunny smiled back.

 

“Sunny…” SooYoung said softly.

 

“Yes” Sunny said.

 

“Ahhhmm… after eating can we go in the park? Besides I want this to call a date, our first date” Sooyoung said shyly.

 

“Sure Youngie..” Sunny said while blushing, Sooyoung blushed too.

 

After 7 minutes, the foods arrived. Sunny was so shocked. She saw Sooyoung how to dig in.

 

“Wow, Sooyoung be careful…” Sunny was worried.

 

Sooyoung just smiled.

 

After eating, Sooyoung & Sunny went to the park, gone dating.

 

“For this time, I’m the one who will treat you..okay?” SooYoung said.

 

“okay” Sunny nodded.

 

Sooyoung went to buy ice cream, but when he came back, Sooyoung have only one ice cream.

 

“Why you only buy 1 ice cream, where’s yours?” Sunny asked.

 

“I ate it already” Sooyoung said while laughing.

 

Sunny laughed too.

 

Meanwhile, while they are walking, Jessica was on the park too but without Taecyeon. She is far from them, of course, Jessica saw Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung…” Jessica said softly.

 

This time, Jessica was a bit jealous because SooYoung was with a new girl. Jessica wants to see the girl but she can’t. Sunny was staring at Sooyoung only. She didn’t manage to tilt her head on other direction. They went sitting on the bench. Sooyoung & Sunny was holding each other hands. They were just enjoying the view.

 

The people suddenly notice SooYoung & Sunny, the people around were talking about them.

 

“Hey, is that the richest guy here in Korea?” , “Wow, both of them are rich, but why they are here?”

 

Rumors was already spreading, SooYoung can hear the voices of the people around them, Sunny too.

 

 “Sooyoung, I don’t care what people will say to us, I love you…” Sunny said staring at Sooyoung.

 

“I love you too Sunny… why? Is there something wrong?” Sooyoung was confused.

 

“Nothing…”Sunny said and lean on Sooyoung’s shoulder while watching the sunset.

 

Sooyoung can feel the warm body of Sunny as he hugged her. They were enjoying the view. Meanwhile, Jessica was approaching to them, but before Jessica approached, Sooyoung look at where Jessica is, but Jessica walked away & hides her face. SooYoung was confused because the girl (Jessica) was supposed to walk towards on them.

 

Back to SooYoung & Sunny, Sunny fell asleep on Sooyoung shoulder. Sooyoung noticed that Sunny is sleeping. He hugged Sunny tighter. Sunny just relax her head on SooYoung’s chest.

 

 Meanwhile…

 

“I guess SooYoung is already happy, he moved on already on our relationship” Jessica smirked with a heart of jealousy, “…Sooyoung, please take care of her, okay...” Jessica said softly. She is watching them afar. Jessica shed tears.

 

Jessica can’t found herself but to regret what she have done.

 

“Only if I don’t have this very serious situation, I’m sure SooYoung & I will be together until now… but it’s not going to happen.. STUPID SICA!” Jessica said it on her mind only.

 

Jessica sighed.

 

Back on SooYoung & Sunny.

 

“Sunny, let’s go home now, it’s getting dark” Sooyoung whispered on the sleeping Sunny.

 

Sunny woke up & nodded.

 

SooYoung & Sunny went to the parking lot, SooYoung lead Sunny enter the car first, SooYoung then. Before driving, SooYoung noticed that Sunny fell asleep again.

 

“It seems like you are so tired this day..” SooYoung said.

 

Sunny only smiled & back to sleep. SooYoung fasten Sunny’s seatbelt so she can be safe sleeping by not turning around. SooYoung started to drive. They are on way home. SooYoung keep looking both sides, on the road & Sunny. After 15 minutes, they reached home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There! hehehe... Keep reading guys!!! >,<

SooSun + Jessica's jealousy lol

hmmn, next chapter..... will...... be..........a SooSun moment again.. :))

Thanks for reading! :D