Sooyoung vs. Taecyeon

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

SooYoung was always in the house, enjoying his days with his parents, housemaids & butlers. Sooyoung always go to the GYM at their house to workout. He also goes to swim at their swimming pool, beside the GYM. He started to make his body fit again. He enjoys his days without Jessica. Feeling like a bird that flies freely in the sky.

 

2 weeks later…

 

Sooyoung went out on the town with his 3 butlers, Bulter Lee as his personal butler & Butler Min, Kwon as the assistant. Butler Kim was on his vacation, that’s why Butler Min was the proxy.

 

Butler Lee is driving while the other butlers were guarding SooYoung.

 

“Nice to be with you again guys!” SooYoung greeted his bodyguards.

 

“Yes, Young Master, its nice to see you again with us!” Butler Min cheerfully said.

 

As they went to their first destination. They went shopping. All the people around was only staring at SooYoung (Because , HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!! LOL).

 

After a long walk, they never expect to saw Jessica & Taecyeon dating on SooYoung’s own shopping mall.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!” they are dating here in my territory?” SooYoung said it on his mind.

 

Butler Lee was so fast to walk over on SooYoung’s front. He saw it too. The 2 other butlers catch SooYoung’s arms because they know that SooYoung wants to fight with Taecyeon.

 

“HUH? But wait, why Jessica is giving over her ring back on Taecyeon?” SooYoung said it softly.

 

SooYoung saw Jessica crying, while Taecyeon was shouting over Jessica. SooYoung used to be hurt seeing Jessica crying. As Jessica left Taecyeon. SooYoung approach Taecyeon. At this time Butlers didn’t saw SooYoung was already going near to Taecyeon.

 

“What are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked when SooYoung came near to him.

 

“WHY DON’T YOU ASK YOURSELF LIKE THAT? Remember this is my OWN TERRITORY” SooYoung said it angrily.

 

Taecyeon felt ashamed knowing that Sooyoung own the Shopping Mall.

 

“Why Jessica is crying?” SooYoung asked

 

“You shouldn’t care about that, besides I’m the boyfriend of Jessica” Taecyeon replied.

 

SooYoung was already pissed. He wants to hit Taecyeon on the face.

 

“SHE IS MINE FOREVER MAN, I WON, YOU LOST” Taecyeon added.

 

SooYoung didn’t control his self, He hardly hit Taecyeon on the face. Taecyeon’s mouth bleeds.

 

Sooyoung keeps punching & hitting Taecyeon’s face until the butlers saw them fighting.

 

Butler Min & Lee hold SooYoung’s arm tightly.

 

Butler Kwon helped Taecyeon to stand.

 

all butlers’ eyes were only focused on Taecyeon, because they know already that Taecyeon runs a drug business.

 

Taecyeon did to laugh even his face was filled with his own blood.

 

“Jessica surely got mad of you seeing me like this” Taecyeon laughed

 

“YOU MEAN, SEEING A HELL?” SooYoung did to laugh too.

 

Taecyeon left the place before Sooyoung might call a police.

 

Butler Min & Lee is still holding SooYoung on shoulders.

 

“Guys, you can pull off my arms, its already finished” SooYoung commanded.

 

“Sorry, if I got in trouble today” SooYoung’s apologize.

 

“Naaaah, Young Master, it’s good that you beat him.” Butler Kwon said.

 

“He learned a lesson from our Young Master” Butler Min said while tapping SooYoung’s shouders.

 

“Wew....., you guys were so wild, HAHAHA! Okay we have to go back now in the mansion” SooYoung happily said.

 

While walking, SooYoung didn’t notice that his right hand was mini-fractured because he used it while hitting Taecyeon in the face. Butler Lee hurriedly bought a bandage in the store.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PAWNED TAECYEON!!! lol

This chapter is like the first part of Haru-Haru MV by BIGBANG right? XD

COMMENTS! PLEASE!! Thanks... Next update... more characters will be in!