Busy for dinner tonight!

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

 

 

Next morning……

Taecyeon arrived at Korea, he came back from US. He didn’t told Jessica that he will back early as he told her that he is going back on Thursday, it was only Tuesday. When Taecyeon entered in a hotel, he directly went on Jessica’s room, he knows that Jessica is still staying there. He found a sleeping Jessica on the bed. It was still early in the morning, he left his suitcase and leave the hotel to buy something.

Before Taecyeon left, Jessica was already awake. She heard someone opened the door when she’s about to stood up on her bed, she went back sleeping when she heard Taecyeon’s voice roaming inside the room.

Meanwhile, on the mansion, SooYoung & Sunny were already in the kitchen. They are planning what they are going to cook for their dinner at night. Their parents are going for dinner in the mansion. SooYoung & Sunny went out to buy foods in the grocery.

On the afternoon, SooYoung & Sunny was busy preparing, cooking foods for the dinner. They enjoy cooking and they are excited for the night.

Jessica went on their house for dinner, she didn’t stayed on the hotel. She didn’t want to stay at her room with Taecyeon. Taecyeon entered in the hotel, when he reached Jessica’s room, he found nothing.

“Where that girl could possibly go” Taecyeon asked himself.

When he is about to leave, his phone began to vibrate on his pocket. He received a message from Jessica’s parents.

 

From Mrs. Jung:

You didn’t tell us that you were already back, Jessica is here with us, come here in the mansion and have some dinner, and you can stay here too.

 

To Mrs. Jung:

Okay, I’m on my way Mrs. Jung

 

Then, Taecyeon straight went ahead on Jung’s Mansion.

 

Meanwhile, at Choi’s Mansion…

“Sunny, is everything already prepared?” SooYoung asked Sunny.

Sunny look at the foods which was already prepared and the only one thing to do is to serve. Sunny got a point on something unprepared

“There were still two unprepared” Sunny smiled.

“What is it?” SooYoung was confused.

“Both of us were unprepared. Look, both of us were sweaty and stinky” Both of them laughed.

“Okay, I got your point Sunny, you can take your bath first, I’m going to finished this all and I will take a bath after you” SooYoung said.

“Okay!” Sunny smiled and left Sooyoung on the kitchen.

“She’s so cute!!! Arrrgggh, I can’t hide this” SooYoung blushed.

 

After 20 minutes,

 

“It’s your turn SooYoung!” Sunny shouted.

“Okay!” SooYoung left the kitchen.

 

Back to Jung’s mansion.

 

Taecyeon already arrived, he meet Mrs. Jung near the front door.

“You’re here, come inside” Mrs. Jung said.

“Thanks” Taecyeon entered.

Jessica’s was so surprised when she saw Taecyeon on their living room.

“Jessica!” Taecyeon cheerfully called Jessica’s name.

“Taec…Taecyeon…” Jessica gave a weak smile.

“I miss you” Taecyeon said.

But Jessica didn’t reply anything & left the living room.

Taecyeon was so surprised on Jessica’s reaction, but he knows that Jessica have a cold reaction sometimes.

 

It’s getting darker & darker, everything was ready at Choi’s Mansion.

 

When SooYoung & Sunny’s parents arrived, including Soojin. SooYoung & Sunny welcomed them.

“At last you all are here already!” Sooyoung said it cheerfully.

“I miss you my brother” Soojin approached to SooYoung and hug her brother.

“I miss you too” SooYoung said.

“Lets go inside now” SooYoung added.

 

Then all of them went inside, & getting ready for dinner.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIATUS WAS FINALLY OVER! I'm back ^^ Miss you all..