Those Sweet Memories...

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

3am on the clock.

 

“SIIIIIIIICCCCAAAAAA!!!!!!” SooYoung shouted.

 

SooYoung’s face was full of sweat. He have a nightmare. He is trying to get his breath back to normal. As he remembers what his nightmare was, Jessica died, she suffered from a cancer.

 

“Why I’m always dreaming about her, & now that was the worst dream I ever had” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“*RING! RING! RING!*” SooYoung approached on his phone, it was Ji yong, G-dragon.

 

“HEY HEY HEY, ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?!?!?!” G-dragon spoke loudly.

 

“You are so early in the morning JIYONG!” Sooyoung was irritated.

 

“Bro! How are you?” Jiyong said cheerfully.

 

“I’m fine, fine, fine Jiyong… & you?” Sooyoung sat on his bed.

 

“Good, I’m fine too!” Jiyong replied.

 

“Are you with Tiffany, Hyoyeon & Yuri?” SooYoung asked.

 

“Well, yeah, dongsaengs are always noisy at night, always watching horror movies.” Jiyong smirk at the phone.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!! PAWNED YOU BRO!!” Sooyoung laughed.

 

“Any news about the two of you?” Jiyong asked.

 

“NONE” SooYoung sighed.

 

“Sigh, you still love her, right?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yes, but now… A kind of NO. I don’t know” SooYoung was confused.

 

“Hey, don’t give up! You can do it!” Jiyong cheer SooYoung.

 

“I know, I know, well goodbye now, I’m going to continue my sleep” SooYoung said.

 

“Okay! Sleep well, Annyeong!!” Jiyong ended their call.

 

SooYoung continued to sleep. When he woke up in the morning, the memories of him & Jessica were only on his mind.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

SooYoung & Jessica was still studying college.

 

SooYoung have feelings for Sica since SooYoung saw Jessica at the very first time. Jessica feels the same too but she only hides it to SooYoung. SooYoung always sent chocolates & roses on Jessica's house, but Jessica didn't knew that it was from SooYoung. It’s getting 3 years that they know each other. One day, at the park.

 

“Sica, I have something to tell you..” SooYoung blushed like a tomato.

 

“What is it SooYoung?” Jessica asked.

 

“Sica, I can handle it… I love you so much, I love you like there is no tomorrow, I love you from the start & going to be until I die.” SooYoung confessed.

 

Jessica smiled, knowing the truth, Jessica feels the same for SooYoung. Jessica loves SooYoung too.

 

“SooYoung, I’m so sorry” Jessica turned her head down.

 

“Why? aaahh.. well, it’s okay, I think I might hurt your feelings” Sooyoung said it sadly.

 

“NO! NOT LIKE THAT!, I’m so sorry, because… I always hide my feelings for you, I thought you never love me like what I’m feeling for you, & now, I know the truth.. I think it’s time to say the truth SooYoung…” Jessica blushed.

 

SooYoung didn’t manage to speak because he is so confused.

 

“I LOVE YOU SOOYOUNG, I LOVE YOU TOO!, I’m afraid to lose you… That’s why I hide my feelings for you..” Jessica keeps blushing.

 

“Sica!” SooYoung blushed too.

 

Jessica approach to Sooyoung & hugged him. Jessica placed her head on SooYoung’s chest. SooYoung was so speechless on Jessica’s actions, but he enjoyed hugging Jessica.

 

“I love you SooYoung, promise me that you will not hurt me” Jessica said.

 

“Promise Sica, I love you too” SooYoung promised.

 

That was the day that SooYoung & Jessica start their relationship as boyfriend & girlfriend.

 

Their relationship gone good as they want to marry. Their relationship was been 2 1/2 years long, until Taecyeon appeared & they started to argue as they separate & broke their relationship.

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK…

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm enjoying writing chapters! Okay! XD

I hope that there would be a SooSic moment on my other updates! BUT I'M SURE IT WILL HAVE!!

COMMENTS PLEASE! THANKS!