CH1

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

Hi. I'm minatozaki sana. I go to Magic High School. You guys know Harry Potter? Well, Magic DOES exist.

Here at our school, we learn how to control it. The magic. I don't mix with other kids except for my 12 friends.

Mina,jeongyeon,nayeon,jihyo,dahyun, tzuyu and chaeyoung. We have a group named twice. Lisa left it a few months ago but we're still friends. And the other 5 is jin, jungkook, RM, suga & V.

As you guys know, I'm smart and all the boys like me. I get at least 50 letters a day

"Sana! Come on! If we're late, Mr. Snape will kill us!" Shouted tzuyu. Mr. Snape. That name sounds familiar right? Well, he DOES exist.

I know using wands for my own good is prohibited but, I had to and this is my first time breaking the rules. I teleported to potion class.

"Good thing he didn't saw you." Jihyo whispered. "Didn't saw what?" Mr. Snape turned around. I'm so dead.

I was brought to the principal's office. "Sorry, Prof. Hirai." I said. "As a punishment, you can't use your wand and you'll be the tour guide for our new student, hirai momo ." Said Prof. Hirai.

Tour guide? Ugh. I didn't say anything and just went out. I knew that the momo kid followed me.

"Hey sana. Who is this?" Said V. "New kid. Go. V. will show you around." I said.

He nodded and went to V. "Me? Why me?" Said V. I completely ignored him and went to my locker.

I opened it and there were tons of love letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter