CH 4

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

"Don't you say it was from the Stitching room. Sana's afraid of needles." Said Jeongyeon.

"Oh.. Okay then." Said suga. "Jamkkaman, if you're scratched by that needle, it means that The Crazy Freak will be here soon!" Said tzuyu.

"Who's the crazy freak?" Said momo. "New kid, he's the villain in our story." Said nayeon

"Aish! Stop talking about him. If he wants his power back, he can come and get it. I can stop him since I have you guys right?" I said.

"Umm.. That's a bit.." Everybody said while scratching the back of their heads.

"Yah!" I shouted. "Okay, okay. We'll fight." Said mina.I went to my hostel. I share a room with dahyun. "Yah, don't you feel sorry for momo?" Said dahyun.

"Why should I?" I said. "I mean, even if you don't feel sorry for him, you can still mend his legs. You have powers, remember?" Said dahyun.

"Why don't you use your wands? You have 2 right?" I said. "I don't know the spell to mend things. Especially legs! Help me, Oh? Sana-yah, Jebal? Oh?" Said dahyun doing aegyo.

"Aish! Fine!" I said going out of the room. "Hey, sana. I heard that you've been scratched by The Needle of Power. Wanna date me again?" Said mark.

I ignored him. He got a grip on my arm. "I said, do you want to date me!" He shouted.

PUKK! He fell down when V punched him. "Gwenchana?" He asked me. "Oh, Gomawo." I said.

I arrived at the health center. "Yah, let me mend your leg." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter