CH2

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

There were 15 broomsticks. One for each. I'm not that skilled with the broomstick though.

Sana was infront of me. She was the next one to ride the broomstick. She rode it and seemed like she can't control it.

She fell on top of me. Everything was a blur. I opened my eyes and saw everybody crowding us.

Ah, right. Sana was still on top of me. Wait, she's unconscious! "Yah, Gwenchana?" I said shaking her body.

I lifted her up and ran for the health center. I laid her on top of the bed there. Then, I noticed that my leg hurts. Blood!

Why does it hurt so much? I screamed in pain. "Student, student? Now, lay on the bed." Said the nurse.

I got up and laid beside sana's bed. Then, I fainted due to blood lost.

Mina's POV

I kept calling the new kid to tell him that his leg is bleeding, but he's too fast.

He laid sana and screamed. I informed the nurse and he fainted due to blood lost, I guess.

"Sana-yah? Sana-yah?" I said shaking sana. She opened her eyes. "Oh, mina. What happened?" Said sana

I told her. "So, he saved me or something?" Said sana. I nodded. "Well, you want me to stay?" I asked. "Yeah. Please. I don't wanna be alone with him." Said sana.

Everybody gathered at the health center. "Wow, momorin even got stitches!" Said dahyun.

"Momo? You know him?" I asked. "Ani. Love at first sight. Hehe.." Said dahyun.

"Uhmm.. harai momo-Sshi's spinal cords

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter