Ch10

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I think it's time to reveal my feelings for sana. Since momo doesn't remember anything, I just lied.

Flashback

Can't sleep. So, I went to the balcony. Somehow, momo isn't in his bed. Yeah, we share the same room.

"Momo?" I heard sana's voice. I turned my head and saw momo with sana.

They spoke about something but I can't hear it. Suddenly, momo leaned towards sana and kissed her.

At that time, dahyun came. I hid against the wall. I cried. Regret. That's what I feel.

End of flashback

"Yah, jungkook! What are you talking about?" Said sana.

"You.. You guys must be dreaming last night. I saw you sleeping outside last night so I put the jacket on you." I lied.

Aish. What to do? I made sana look like a fool! What to do? What to do?

Sana's POV

I was frustrated so I left the lab and went to the pond, again.

As I was throwing stones, someone tapped my back. "Oh, Wae?" I said.

"Ehem Ehem. Chaengji's Anniversary. Did you forgot about it?" Said tzuyu.

Ah! Right! "Mian, Goguma Princess. Let's go." I said.

We went together. At that time, I saw momo and decided to ignore him. Completely ignoring him.

"Sana-yah!" He said. I ignored him as planned. "Yah! Did you forget about last night? Me, you. Lips, touch." Said momo.

I turned back in shock. "You said that you didn't remember about it!" I shouted.

"How could I possibly forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter