CH3

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"Mwo? My legs are paralyzed and you're still proud of yourself?" I said. 

"Yeah. Wae? Got any problem with that?" Said sana.

"Hey hey! Don't start a fight!" Said the guy named jin, I guess.

"How the hell did she survive and why am I the only one paralyzed?! She should be the one, not me!" I shouted.

Everybody was shocked. I could feel my eyes getting teary. I really wanted to just put my face in the ground or something!

"It's not my fault you're paralyzed." Said sana.

"You know what? You're not a cold girl. I didn't even hear a single thank you from you! You're just an arrogant and spoiled girl!" I shouted and tried to go away.

But wait, my legs are paralyzed. How could I possibly move? Aish, pabo momo.

V brought in a wheelchair and I sat on it wheeling away. I just stopped at the pond.

I started crying for no reason. "Dude! Don't worry, we're here to be friends with you!" Said the guy named.. Uhm.. jungkook? 

"Oh, thanks. I really appreciate it." I said wiping away my tears.

"I could tell that you don't remember our names." Said the guy.. suga. They started introducing theirselves.

Sana's POV

What? Spoiled girl? Without knowing, tears were running down my cheeks.

"I'm a human too!" I shouted. At that time, I felt some sort of tingling sensation. It came from my fingers.

"Yah, are you wearing contact lens?" Said nayeon. "Ani, wae?" I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter