CH 6

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

"Sana, you're somehow.. Special." I blurted out. What the heck am I saying?

"Oh? Special? Why?" She said still throwing stones. "I'm comfortable with you." I blurted out, again.

"Yah! Are you kidding me?" She laughed. "Haha.. I know, right?" I fake laughed.

There was a short awkward silence. "I was serious though." I said. "What? Is this some kind of confession?" She said.

"Maybe yes.. Maybe not. I just said that I'm comfortable with you. Nothing more." I said.

"Okay. Since you're the 100th person who confessed to me, you'll get the special chance to do the 'Titanic' pose with me." Said sana.

I don't know why, but she's cute. "Oh? I'll use that chance very well." I said jokingly.

She standed on a nearby bench and spreaded her arms. I backed hugged her. Heol.. This is rather awkward.

"Momo, sana. Come to my office." Said Abeoji. Aish! We're caught!

We went to his office. "Okay. The crazy freak will find you guys first. Make sure your friends hide in a safe position." Said Abeoji.

So, sana and I went out together. "I'm sure he's gonna find me first. You should hide somewhere he won't find you." I said.

"Okay.. I'm just saying. Do you really like me?" Said sana.

"Really? That's the only thing on your mind?" I said.

"Aniyo.. Just, you seem to care about me." Said sana."Hey! Why are you guys dating without us?" I heard jin's voice.

"Hey jinchangie!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter