Ch9

Magic love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

"Momo?" I said. "Yeah. I'm sorry, for everything." Said momo.

You're such a jerk. "It's okay." I said. Why can't I say something that's on my mind?

I hate you!  "Thanks for the jacket." I said. Aish!

Suddenly, he leaned towards me. "Saranghanda." He whispered and kissed me.

Somehow, I lost all my strenght to push him away. This kiss.. It feels familiar.

"What are you guys doing?!" Nayeon shouted.

I immediately pushed .momo. "nayeon! No, it's not like what you think!" I explained.

"Nah~ I don't mind. I have to get over my first love." Said nayeon.

Eh? Where's momo? He was here a few seconds ago. His jacket is still here though.

"Kaja! Let's go to sleep." Said nayeon. I nodded and went to sleep.

The next morning, I went to class with lisa.

Suddenly, jennie lisa's sister, came to see me.

"Sana! Ppalli! You've got to see this!" She shouted and led me to my locker.

The heck? Momo was there. "What's you're problem?!" I shouted when I saw him trashing my locker.
"This is my payment." He said. I was mad, so my eyes glowed. 

"Remember these words. I'll never forgive you."  Said momo and went away.

"Eotteokhae?" Said lisa. "Okay, that kid is really mad! By mad, I mean out of his mind!" I shouted.

Good thing I have my powers. I lifted my finger and everything was back to normal.

I went to class with lisa right after. "Hirai momo? Hirai momo?" The teacher called.

He wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter