A Dorm?

But, You Promised Me

  Jay's Pov:

  *Huff Huff Huff* "Ah, this is so tiring.." I said falling down to the ground after practicing our title song 'Admiring Boy'.

"Don't worry Jay, it'll get better" Karam said pulling out his hand. I took his hand and pulled myself up again to stand.

"Okay, one more time" Mika said.

We once again started dancing. Yay..

This morning our manager told us who was who. Mika was the leader and the main vocal, Hyunmin was the lead vocal, Injun was also a vocal, Karam was the lead dancer and the visual of the group which was not a surprise to me at all, and I was the main dancer.

"Okay, good job guys. Let's take a break" Mika said turning off the music.

"Jay, you did good" Karam said giving me a thumbs up causing me to blush.

"Thanks, you did too" I said looking at him smiling.

 I went to go sit at the corner of the room since there was an air vent there. 

"Jay, here. I got you some water" Karam said running over to me with a water bottle.

"Th-thanks" I said drinking the water.

"I'm actually really thisrty too Jay..Can I have some water?" Karam said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Uh, sure.." I said awkwardly giving him the water bottle.  I can't believe i'm saying this but he looked really hot by just drinking some water.

"Aww, you guys did an indirect-kiss!" Injun said popping out of nowhere making me jump in surprise.

"W-what's that?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't know? An indirect kiss, is where you share something with somebody that you put your lips on" Injun said laughing a little.

 "Aish~ Your acting like a fangirl Injun" Karam said joking around. "Umm, do you want your water bottle back Jay?"

"W-what? Oh, yeah..Sure.." I said grabbing the water bottle from Karam.

"Okay, guys. Let's practice again!" Mika said waving us to go over there.

~~ 1 hour later ~~~

 "Okay, guys. We've got you a dorm" Our manager said opening the door of our practice room.

"A dorm? Like, were gonna live with each other?" Injun asked in confusion.

"Yes, of course" Our manager said nodding. 

"Who'll be rooming with who?" Mika asked.

"Mika, you'll be rooming with Hyunmin. Karam you'll be rooming with Jay. And Injun you'll get your own room"

"Yes!! I get my own room!!" Injun said jumping around. "You jealous?"

"No, not really" I said laughing at his childishness.

"Isn't this great Jay? Were roomates!!" Karam said smiling.

"We'll we better start packing out bags for tomorrow right?" Hyunmin asked us.

"Right. How about we give a prize to the first one who gets to the dorm tomorrow!!" Injun suggested.

"How about no cleaning the dishes for a weak?" Karam asked.

"Okay, that's good. Now what about the last one that gets to the dorm?" Mika asked.

 "Umm how about the person does the laundry for a week?" I suggested.

"Okay. Well, I'd better go now. I don't want to do the laundry for a week" Mika said waving good-bye.

"Yeah, me too" Hyunmin said following Mika.

Soon everyone left, and I was the only one behind. I closed the door and started to walk home.

Aish~ I swear I learn new things everyday.. An Indirect kiss huh? Whatever, it's not that important anyways..