Photoshoot

But, You Promised Me

   The members got out of the van and quickly went into the building.

"Aish~ Why is it so light in here?" Injun whined.

"Calm down, It's not that light" Mika said patting Injun's head.

"Yah! My hair!!" Injun said trying to fix his hair.

Jay and Karam rolled their eyes and smiled at the two.

 "Hey, where's Hyunmin?" Mika asked.

"Over there, looking at the voice recording studio" Karam said pointing at Hyunmin.

"Umm, we'll go ahead first okay?" Injun, Mika, and Hyunmin both nodded and waved.

"Jay, aren't you excited? It's our first photoshoot! I swear my heart is beating so fast right now!!" Karam said jumping up and down.

Jay smiled at his childish hyung feeling his cheeks turn pink.

"Jay, are you feeling okay? Your face is really..Red.." Karam said stopping his tracks to turn around to face Jay.

He lightly tilted up Jay's chin so he could look at the cute maknae.

"I-I'm fine hyung. T-Trust me" Jay said turning his head around the other way.

"Are you sure? If your not feeling good, Tell me okay?" Karam said grabbing Jay's face so it was facing his again.

Jay nodded and got off of Karam's grasp. The two started to walk to the doors of their photoshoot again.

  ~1 hour later~

   "Good Karam, Now do a cute pose!" The photographer said repetedly clicking on the camera.

Karam put his arms up to do a cute peace sign with a wink.

'Hyung, you have no idea how cute you look right now' Jay thought going crazy over Karam's cuteness.

 "Jay, come here! Pose with Karam!" The photographer said waving Jay to go over to Karam.

Jay slowly got up from his seat and walked over to Karam.

"Come on Jay! Hurry!" Karam said with excitement.

Jay started to walk quicker and stood next to Karam.

"Ok. 1 2 3!" The photographer said clicking the camera repeatedly again.

Jay tried showing his signiture smile while Karam just gave the cute and innocent look.

    "Good job guys. Now, let's go look at the pictures" The photographer said going to the computer screen.

Jay and Karam followed him to see the pictures.

"Wow, they really turned out good!" Karam said surprised.

"Yeah, they did" Jay said smiling happily.

"Now, you too just pick one your like and we'll use that one okay?" The photographer asked.

Karam and Jay nodded in response. "Jay, how about this one?" Karam asked pointing at a cute picture of him and Jay.

"Yeah, that one's good!" Jay said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Okay then, we'll pick this one. Now you two can just rest over there while I take pictures of the other members okay?" The photographer said.

Jay and Karam nodded again and sat down on the couch.

    "I can't believe the pictures turned out so great!" Karam said satisfied with the pictures.

"Yeah. We're like perfectionals at our first photoshoot" Jay said joking and laughing.

Karam laughed along with him. "Jay, you know what's weird?" Karam asked the maknae.

"Yes, what is it hyung?" Jay asked confused.

"You have the same laugh as one of my childhood friends. I wish I could remember what was his name!" Karam said sighing.

'It's me hyung! It's my name!' Jay thought going insane from keeping this thoughts to himself.

~After the Photoshoot~

   "Yay! We're finally done!" Injun said going into the van first again."I got the middle seat AGAIN!"

"AGAIN, There are two seats you idiot" Mika said hitting Injun's head again.

"OW! That hurt more than the last time!" Injun said rubbing his head.

"Aww, does my dongsaeng want me to kiss it better?" Mika said joking while rolling his eyes.

"N-No!!" Injun said turning around not facing Mika.

The two continued to argue while Karam and Jay and Hyunmin also went into the Van.

"Jay, you know where we should go again?" Karam asked.

"Where hyung?" Jay asked.

"To that amusement park we went to when we first met each other!" Karam said.

"Just the t-two of us?" The cute maknae asked while stuttering his words.

"Yes! It'll be like old times!" Karam said putting his arm around Jay's neck.

'Yeah hyung. But, you don't really remember the REAL old times..' Jay thought.

 

 Author's Note: YAY! I updated! I'm happy and sad today! I'm happy cause I updated! And i'm sad cause I think my mom messed up my kpoptown order. I hope it turns out okay. I took the last Taemin pink beanie hat, the last SHINee photocards, and the last SHINee bracelets. Did I also mention I got EXO bracelets too?! AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I felt like exploading when that happened! I even ordered SHINee's Sherlock CD with Taemin's Cover. AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!! Now I really feel like exploading now!! GRRRRRR!! Anyways, (lol turned crazy into normal from just a second) I'll update soon again :D  Please comment! It helps me make updates more quicker!

To EpickMrSimple: OMG! Where'd you learn how to use Karam's aegyo?! =O *Surprised* lol