Thunder and Lightning

But, You Promised Me

  Jay's Pov

"Jay, wake up or you'll be late!" I heard my mom yell. I got up immedietly. Crap, Crap, Crap. I don't wanna do the freaking laundry for a week!

I took the bags that I packed before and ran downstairs.

"Jay" My mom said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your still in your pajamas.." She said awkwardly.

I ran upstiars and changed into new clothes quickly and ran downstairs. "Thanks mom! Bye now!!" I said running out of the door.

~Back at the dorm~ (No one's pov)

  "Hey, where's Jay?" Karam asked the members.

"I don't know, but I do know that i'm not doing the stupid laundry for a week" Injun said smiling.

Karam rolled his eyes and looked at the door. 'Where is he?' Karam thought.

"Karam, why are you staring at the door?" Mika asked confused.

"I'm waiting for Jay.."

"Why? Do you like him?" Mika playfully teased.

"N-no!" Karam accidentally yelled.

"Okay, jeez calm down it was just a joke" Mika said laughing.

The door opened. "Jay!" Karam said getting up from the couch walking to Jay.

"I'm sorry i'm late" Jay said panting.

"It's okay, here let me help you with your bags" Karam said taking 1 of his bags.

"Jay, remember you have to do the laundry for a whole week" Hyunmin said reminding the dancer.

"I know" Jay said sighing.

"Come on Jay, i'll show you our room" Karam said waving the maknae his way.

Jay followed Karam up the steps.

"Here it is" Karam said opening the door.

"Wow, it's pretty big.." Jay said surpised.

"Yeah, which bed do you want?"

"I'll pick the one next to the window"

"Okay" Karam said smiling.

They unpacked their things and went downstairs.

"Oh yeah, who was here first?" Injun asked.

"I was" Mika said.

"No wonder your the leader" Injun said.

"Who's cooking?" Hyunmin asked.

"I will" Karam said raising his hand.

"But, there's only Kimchi and rice.." Jay said.

"Then i'll make Kimchi fried rice" Karam said going stright in to the kitchen.

"Want me to help?" Jay asked a bit worried.

"No, it's fine. I do this all the time at home, thanks though!" Karam said yelling from the kitchen.

  "Jay, I have a question for you" Mika said.

"Okay, what is it?" The maknae asked.

"Do you like Karam?"

"W-what?! W-why would you think that?! He's just a friend.." Jay said exploading.

Mika laughed.

"W-what is it? W-why are you laughing?"

"I was just kidding, your exactly like Karam!" Mika said almost running out of breathe from laughing.

~30 minutes later~

  "Okay, done" Karam said.

The rest of the members went into the dining room as Karam brung the Kimchi fried rice.

Everyone automatically started eating. "Wow, this is actually pretty good!" Injun said.

The members nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thanks" Karam said satisfied with his work.

After everyone was done eating they all went to their rooms.

"Jay, do you like our dorm?" Karam asked Jay looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, do you?" The maknae asked.

"Yeah, we should probably sleep" Karam said getting up to turn off the lights.

"Goodnight Jay"

 "Goodnight Hyung"

~1 hour later~ (Jay's pov)

  I shivered at the loud thunder and lightning.I got up from my bed and went to Karam's.

I poked Karam's shoulder. "What is it Jay?" Karam asked triedly.

'What?! He's still awake?!' I thought.

"C-can I sleep here tonight hyung? The lightning and thunder's scaring me.." I asked.

"Sure.." Karam said. I slowly got into his bed. Another big thunder sound went thorugh my ears making me jump.

Karam turned around. "Jay, are you okay?"  He asked me.

I shivered at his warm breath. "Y-yeah.. I'm just afriad of the thunder.." I said putting my head down.

Karam surprisingly put his arms around me making my head go into his neck/chest. "It's okay, i'm here" Karam said comfortingly.

"Th-thanks hyung.." I said.

"Your welcome, go to sleep now. Okay?"

"Okay, goodnight hyung" I said.

'This was just like when we were little..' I wanted to say.

  10 years ago

Jay and Karam were playing at Karam's house alone since Karam's mom and dad had work.

Jay jumped at the sound of thunder.

'Jay, are you okay?' Innocent 10 year old Karam asked.

'Y-yes.. But, since my mom always has work i'm always alone at home with the thunder..'  Cute 8 year old Jay said crying because of the thunder.

Karam put his arms around him.

'It's okay, don't cry. I'm here with you, i'll always be with you' The 10 year old said looking into the 8 year old's eyes.

'You promise?' The 8 year old asked.

'I promise that i'll always be with you. Forever and Always' The 10 year old said kissing the 8 year old's forehead.

 

Author's Note:  Aigoo~ I'm so sorry I didn't update in like days!! :( My mom took my computer away for 2 freaking days because of report card D: To make up for it i'll put in cute pictures of Dae Guk Nam Ah! :D