Trust

But, You Promised Me

   The Boss' van reached it's dorm and the member's all got out quickly.

"Hyung.." Jay whispered to Karam as he cutely pulled on his shirt.

"Yes? What is it Jay?" Karam said looking at Jay.

"When are we gonna go to the amusement park?"

"Later..We'll sneak out.."

"What?! What if we get caught?!"

"Come on you two!" Mika said waving them his way.

Jay and Karam quickly nodded and went inside the dorm.

"Jay, come here" Karam said dragging Jay into their room.

"What is it Hyung?" Jay asked looking at his Hyung.

"How were gonna sneak out is..We pretend were going to the store! Brilliant plan isn't it?"

"B-but..We'll be gone for hours aren't we?"

"Yes, we are. But, I wanna spend some time with you Jay.. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has.. I wanna spend time with you also Hyung..I just don't want us get caught.."

"We won't! I promise!" Karam said taking out his pinkie.

'Those words..I can't trust them again..' Jay thought.

Jay took out his pinkie and intertwined them with Karam's. 'But, I can't help it to not trust him...'

"Great! Now, we'll begin our plan now okay?" Karam said smiling at the maknae.

"Okay, Hyung" Jay said nodding.

The two went out of their room and walked down to the living room where everyone else was at.

"Mika Hyung, me and Jay are gonna go out to get some food at the store" Karam said casually.

"Okay, since the store is close by it's fine. Here's the money" Mika said giving Karam 10000 won.

"Wait! I wanna go too!" Injun said jumping up and down in excitement.

"No! Uhm.. We can just buy something for you instead!" Jay said quickly.

"Oh..okay" Injun said calming down and sitting on the couch.

Jay and Karam both went out the door quickly and started laughing as soon as they closed the door.

"I can't believe they fell for that!" Karam said still unable to breathe. "That was like one of the most oldest tricks in the book!"

"Yeah, I know!" Jay said starting to ease down his laughter. "But, we should go now Hyung. Let's go?"

"Yes, of course let's go!" Karam said linking arms with Jay. "Now..to get to the amusement park...We go that way!"

Jay nodded and smiled at his childish Hyung. "Hyung, we should get different stuffed animals this time!"

"Yes, we should! Good idea Jay!"

Soon, they reached the amusement park and got their wristbands.

"Wow, it's seriously been a while since we've been here!" Jay said looking around.

"It's only been a month since we've been here Jay" Karam said chuckling.

"Oh..That's right! I knew that!"

"Sure, you did..Now, let's go ride that ride now!"

Karam pointed to a big ride.

"But, Hyung..We went on that last time!" Jay whined cutely.

"Fine..Do you wanna go on the teacups then?" Karam joked around.

"Yes! Let's go!" Jay said dragging Karam over to the teacups.

"B-but, I was just kidding.."

Karam and Jay both got onto the blue teacup.

"Hyung! Why don't we play a game on who gets sick first!" Jay suggested smiling like a kid who just got a million presents for their birthday.

"Y-you call that a game?!" Karam said freaking out and scooting back.

Before Jay could even say anything the teacups already started turning.

Jay started to spin the wheel fast and Karam just looked at him like he was insane.

"J-jay.. Let's not play this game.." Karam said already feeling sick.

"Oh no.. You already feel sick Hyung? Wah, that .." Jay said pouting.

"Is that all you have to say?! Were going home after this or i'll probably faint.."

Jay sighed and said "Okay, fine Hyung."

As soon as the teacups stopped turning, Karam and Jay started walking home.

"Hyung, do you feel any better?" Jay asked worried.

"K-kinda..But, I still need to go back to our dorm..." Karam said walking weakly.

Soon, they both reached the dorm.

"Please, don't let us be caught.." Jay said before opening the door.

"Where have you two been?!" Mika said as soon as the door opened.

"W-well.. Karam Hyung didn't feel good when we were going there..And the store was closed so.." The maknae said trying to think of an excuse.

"Oh.. I see.. Go up to your room and make Karam get some rest okay?" Mika said.

Jay nodded and helped Karam get up to their room.

"Come on, Hyung.. Help me out here..I'm not that strong you know.." Jay said struggling on putting Karam on the bed.

Instead of putting only Karam on the bed, Jay accidentally fell on top of Karam making him blush like crazy.

"H-hyung.. I need to get out so, you could get some rest.." Jay said trying to get up.

Karam put his arm around Jay. "No, just stay like this..for now.."

Jay sighed and stopped trying to get up. "Okay.."

Soon, Karam fell asleep and Jay just stayed there laying on top of him.

Jay chuckled softly.

'Maybe, I can trust those words now Hyung...'

 

Author's Note: Wah, I feel bad =u= I haven't updated in like a month or a few weeks..Sorry OuO

 

HappyBirthdayKaramOppar!!!~ OwO