Thoughts

But, You Promised Me

 "Jay, wake up. We have a photoshoot today" Karam said shaking the maknae.

"Just five more minutes hyung.." Jay said groggily.

"Jay, come on. I'll even help you. I don't want us to be late for our first photoshoot.." Karam said whining.

'Ugh, why do you have to be so cute even in the morning?!' Jay thought.

Karam started pulling Jay's hands trying to make him get out of bed. "Please Jay!" Karam whined again.

Jay immediatly got up, almost falling down from dizziness.

"Yay, Thank you! Now, get dressed. Me and the rest of the members will be waiting downstairs okay?" Karam said giving Jay a big hug.

"O-okay.." Jay said blushing. Karam let go of Jay and went out of the room.

  'Geez, hyung. Why do you have to do this to me?!' Jay thought.

'I'm a guy, he's a guy. I couldn't be gay could I? Hey.. That rhymes..' Jay picked out his clothes and changed quickly.

"There, i'm done!" Jay said happily going out of his room and going down the stairs.

"Yay! Jay's done, let's go now!" Injun said running out the door as quick as he could.

"I guess someone's excited" Mika said also going out the door, Hyunmin following him laughing at his 'joke' leaving Karam and Jay in the room.

"I-I guess we should go right?" Karam asked awkwardly.

"Oh y-yeah!" Jay said snapping out his trance.

Karam smiled and went out the door with Jay following and closing the door to their dorm.

"Haha, I got the middle seat" Injun teased when Karam and Jay got in the van.

"There's 2 middle seats idiot" Mika said lightly slapping the top of Injun's head.

"Ow! That hurt! Mika hyung hit me!!" Injun said.

"W-what?! That barely even hurt what are you talking about?!" Mika asked surprised.

Jay and Karam rolled their eyes and went in the back sitting next to each other.

"Hey, hyung.." Jay said.

"Yeah, What is it Jay?" Karam asked.

"N-nothing just forget I even asked that kay?" Jay said awkwardly.

"Okay, if you say so. But, if you want to tell me, just tell me okay?" Karam said smiling at the maknae.

"O-okay hyung.." Jay said putting his head down hiding his blush.

  Author's Note:  Ooohhh, I wonder what Jay was thinking about. >.< lol Sorry for the short chapter, I promise i'll do a longer one next chapter kay? :)