Why Hyung, Why?

But, You Promised Me

  "Wake up, Love Birds!!" Injun said grabbing the sheets of the bed. "Woah, I was just kidding about the Love Birds thing but, that is suprising"

"What is?" Mika asked randomly stepping into KaJay's bedroom. "Oh, I see"

"See what?" Hyunmin asked following Mika into the room.

"Wake up!" Mika said shaking Jay.

Jay slowly opened his eyes but, closed them tight quickly and tried hiding but failed.

"Jay, what the heck?" Karam groaned sitting up. Jay also sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Why were you guys in the same bed?" Injun asked confused. 

Jay looked at Karam pleadingly to not tell them.

"Jay was just cold that's all" Karam said shrugging his shoulders.

  Jay smiled at his hyung and got out of the bed.

"Hurry up, our manager said that were going on a 'Field Trip'" Mika said laughing at the word 'Field Trip'.

"To where?" Injun said curiously.

"I don't know, He said it was going to be a surprise" Mika said back.

Hyunmin, Injun, and Mika left the room so Karam and Jay could change.

"Hyung, thanks for not telling them" Jay said smiling at Karam.

"Your welcome. I'm always there for you, remember that okay?" Karam said looking at his dongsaeng.

"Okay, I will" Jay said nodding his head.

  Karam and Jay walked downstairs seeing the manager.

"Come on, hurry up. This field trip is very special"Their manager said.

Everyone nodded and went outside to the van.

Jay looked outside and smiled. "Hyung, look it's a rainbow!" Jay said smiling, pointing at it from the window.

"It's very pretty rainbow, you know why?" Karam asked.

"Why?" The dancer wondered.

"Because, your smile makes the rainbow more prettier than it was" Karam said smiling at his dongsaeng.

Jay blushed and looked down.

"Hyung, don't say that it's so cheesy" Jay said slightly embarrassed.

Karam laughed and hugged the cute maknae making Jay even blush more.

  "Okay, remind me to never sit in the back like ever from now on" Injun said pretending to barf.

Karam laughed while Jay was still blushing like crazy.

"We're here" Their manager said getting out of their van. The members went outside of the van with an 'O' plastered on their faces.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S IT'S IT's-" Injun said trying to finish his sentence.

"SM Entertainment. We're going to be here to learn some things since, you guys are just rookies" Their manager said.

"Oh, come on hyung. I was trying to do it like they do in comedy dramas" Injun said sighing.

SHINee was there in the hallway waiting for their arrival. "Annyeonghaseyo! Were the shining SHINee!"

 "Annyonghaseyo!" Dae Guk Nam Ah said bowing back. They don't have a 'greeting' yet so..

SHINee's Taemin came in front of Karam and put out a hand for him to shake. Karam shook the hand and smiled.

'Why am I feeling so jealous?' Jay thought looking at the two.

"Annyonghaseyo! I'm SHINee's Taemin nice to meet you!" Taemin said bowing.

"Oh, annyonghaseyo! I'm Dae Guk Nam Ah's Karam nice to meet you!" Karam said bowing back.

Taemin went back to his spot quietly with everyone looking back at him and Karam.

 "Okay.. Anyways, come on let's show you around the building!" Jonghyun said taking the lead.

~~ 2 hours later ~~

"Well, thats all! Thank you for visiting!!" SHINee said bowing.

"Hyung! Come visit again okay?" Taemin said waving goodbye to Karam.

"I'll try! Bye Taemin-ah!" Karam said waving back. 

'Should I be feeling jealous? Is this normal?' Jay thought to himself.

The members went home and went to sleep immedietly well, except for one.

  Jay looked up the ceiling. 'Why do I feel like this hyung? Why'd you make me like this?' Jay thought in his mind.

He turned to Karam's bed. Jay got up again and went in front of Karam's bed.

'He looks so innocent when he's sleeping' Jay thought while pushing Karam's bangs out of his face.

Jay leaned in and kissed Karam's forehead.

He went back to his bed quietly and turned to the window. 'Why? Why do you do this to me Hyung?'

 

Author's Note: Aigoo~ I'm sorry I couldn't put the tour. Im really tried and my laptop has a virus D: Oh well, I still got to update :D I hope this chapter is not too boring ^^''