: Congrats~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

It was time for the rehearsal. As I stood on stage with Park Jinyoung himself and discussed the last minute-stuff, my boys entered.

Yeah, my boys. I was started calling them that in my head. Jinyoung looked at me and then to them. Then he smiled.

“Have they seen you dance yet? I mean, this dance?” he asked. I shook my head.

“Nope. I’ve kept it a secret,” I chuckled and did some last fast stretching, “shall I do it?” The CEO nodded.

“Yes. Fasten these around your arms,” he found some strings in his pocket, not neon strings but the same material, “just so you know the feeling later. We can’t have any of your clothes to be ripped on your first stage – it’ll send some wrong visuals.” I nodded and noticed that the boys had stopped not far away from the stage. Minhyuk tried to make eye contact but I avoided. I had to focus now. I took a deep breath.

“I’m ready,” I said and loosened my hair from the hairband I was wearing so my hair fell naturally down over my shoulders as it had to tonight, “you can start the music…” Park Jinyoung nodded and made a sign with his hand to a camera and then left the stage. I went in position and the music started…

 

“And that was why I chose you to do this!” The music had just stopped and Jinyoung went clapping back to me, “that was the best! And you managed to make all the choreography by yourself!” he smiled big, “if you do it just as good later, there is no doubt that you’re going to debut.” I bowed.

“Thank you sunbaenim,” I said, “for everything. I won’t disappoint you tonight!” He smiled and clapped my shoulder.

“I know you won’t. Now, you have a half hour before your stylist has to start on your hair and make-up. You can see your brother now if you want,” he smiled and I bowed again.

“Thank you!”

I went backstage where the boys now waited for me, all looking very happy, surprised and satisfied. Even Yonghwa.

“Noona, that was so amazing!” Minhyuk said and hugged me, “I can now send you on stage without any doubt! Kyaaaaaaaaah!” he looked happy. I laughed and hit the back of his head.

“Were you afraid on sending me on stage before you saw me? I thought you knew me!” I ruffled his hair, “I always do my best and a bit more!” Minhyuk smiled and nodded.

“I know! Ai, I’m proud! You’ve done well!” I laughed, and then looked at Jonghyun with a smile.

“Thanks for calming me down,” I said, “I’m totally ready now!” Jonghyun smiled back at me.

“You’re welcome. I think everybody has been where you were this morning. It’s okay!”

“You called Jonghyun hyung? Why?” Minhyuk pouted. I shrugged and bit my lip.

“I don’t know… ask my fingers,” I chuckled, and then realized that we still stood backstage where staff was running around, “what about we go to a waiting room? Then I can rest my legs for later!”

 

The half hour of free time went fast and suddenly every artist who was going to perform came one by one. I separated with my boys and went to get my hair and make-up done five minutes before miss A arrived.

“Looking good,“ Suzy said as she saw me in the chair, “nerves?” I shrugged slightly.

“Not really. I’m cool,” I smiled and lifted my chin so the stylist could put something on it. Make-up wasn’t really my thing – I usually just used a bit of eyeliner - but I had to get it done… The CEO had insisted and since he gave me this opportunity I couldn’t go against it. Plus, I could as well get used to it know right? If I was going to debut I mean…

“Fei, Min, you’re getting your make-up done first,” another stylist said, “Jia, Suzy, rest for fifteen minutes or something. Don’t go too long,” the four girls nodded and Fei and Min went to two empty chairs.

 

“Minhee, is that you? You look good!” I looked up – I was fastening my shoes – and saw the four members of 2AM. I bowed.

“Hello,” I said, “and thank you. Yes, it’s me,” I smiled. The four of them chuckled.

“You don’t seem nervous,” Jinwoon said, “are your good at hiding your feelings or something?” Now it was me who chuckled while I shook my head.

“I’m not nervous. I came over that state this morning,” I fastened my second shoe, “I’m more excited. The stage is really awesome and the rehearsal went perfect! No mistakes at all!”

“The power of Julliard,” a new voice said as he entered. Jonghyun walked in with his guitar over his shoulder with SHINee’s Minho and DBSK’s Changmin, “the two guys here decided to wish you good luck too…” I smiled and bowed to the two newcomers too.

“You look gorgeous,” Changmin complimented before he looked at Jonghyun, “watch out. She is definitely going to get a lot of offers after tonight,” he winked and I was sure both Jonghyun and me blushed under our make-up.

“Hyung!” he whined again… the 2AM members looked curious.

“Are you two dating?” Jo Kwon asked. I shook my head.

“Am not! It’s just that Oppa over there who thinks that,” I pouted.

“But noona, you didn’t hear him that nigh-” Minho paused as Jonghyun send him a gaze. Minho looked down and apologized. I tilted my head.

“What night?” I asked. Minho shook his head but I got up and went to him.

“Minho ah… what night?” I tried to do some aegyo – I was a bit as my brother when it came to this so it actually often succeed – and Minho gave in.

“That night… you know… when we first… saw you?” he looked up and I took a deep breath.

“I… what did he say that night?” I asked to change subject just as Yonghwa looked in, “Jonghyun, we’re going on stage now! Come on!” he said and Jonghyun nodded.

“Neh hyung-” he looked at me, “Minhee, if I don’t see you before your stage, good luck! You can do it!” he smiled and held his hand up to high-five. I high-fived him and he went out. I was back with 2AM and the two Kyu-line members… miss A was currently performing. Just great.

“I should be preparing too,” I mumbled and forgot everything about what Jonghyun had told the guys.

 

“So, tonight’s next performer isn’t someone any of you knows,” Leeteuk – the special MC for tonight – said. “She is a trainee at JYP, earlier a student at Julliard and maybe going to make her debut soon. Her name is Kang Minhee!” My brother sent me a smile from afar and made the ‘fighting’ move with his arm before I took a deep breath and went to the stage.

It’s now or never.

 

 

I DID IT! I FREAKING DID IT! NO MISTAKES AT ALL! TAKE THAT ERS! HAH! KANG MINHEE IS AWESOME!!!

…no, I’m not egoistic normally. Just a bit proud of myself at times.

Everybody clapped and cheered for me in the audience and those whose faces I could see looked both very satisfied and very impressed. I bowed a couple of times before I went backstage were a lot of people were either getting ready or waiting for me to return. The CEO was the first one and he looked happier than after the rehearsal.

“You’re going to debut!” he said and lay his hands on my shoulder while looking me in the eyes, “that was the best dance performance I’ve seen for a very long time! It was so good!” I smiled big and bowed my head.

“Thank you sunbaenim,” I said just as my boys reached and the CEO chuckled.

“Come to my office tomorrow. You’re going to meet your members,” he smiled, “have a good night!” and with those words he disappeared. Then Minhyuk back hugged me…

“Noona is the best!!!!!” he whined and hugged me tighter, “congratulations!!” I laughed and turned around to see his face.

“Thank you Min. It’s all thanks to you,” I kissed his forehead and he pulled back.

“Noonaaaaaaa…” he pouted. I laughed and was on my way to ruffle his hair when his hand stopped me.

“I’m going on stage again. No ruffle!” he said whining. I pouted but nodded.

“Araso. You’ll get it later,” I smiled. Because of all the staff and the artists we decided to go to CN Blue’s waiting room and as soon as we were there Jungshin reached his hand against me.

“May I congratulate Korea’s new dancequeen?” he said in a very formal voice as I took his hand. He bowed, “congratulation on your debut noona,” he then said in an aegyo voice and sent me a smile. I laughed.

“Thanks Junghin ah,” I said smiling. Next one was Yonghwa who high-fived me.

“You did well. Be proud,” he had a smile on his lips, “congrats.” I laughed and send him a smile.

“Thank you Yonghwa… oppa,” I winked and he looked very surprised. Then I looked at the last person. Jonghyun. He held his hand against me as our gazes met and when I took it he suddenly pulled me into a hug. I looked up at his face when a frozen expression and then he did it.

He leaned against me and pecked my lips.

 

A/N: ASDFGHJKL HE KISSED HER! Ö' Oh Jonghyun, prepare to get killed by an angry dongsaeng. <3

So, my exams will start next week >////<' Even though it's the easy ones I still have to focus a tiny bit~ I'll update once a week, maybe twice. Please, don't un-subscribe! D: 

One chapter left~ on the first one - the sequel ideas are still running through my head ;D