That Feeling Called "Love"

This I Promise You

1598514odzcq96jpk.gif

Yes, I am in love with my best friend. I tried to snap out of it, but it's inevitable. I have no idea why I fell in love with her in the first place. But that's love. A feeling that scientists can't explain. We had a conversation a few weeks ago and here it goes..

"Sungmin, you already know that I'll be turning 18 soon, don't you?" Sunny said with an aegyo. You know her, she's really cute when she does that.

I pinched her cheeks and said, "Yes, I know."

She pinched my cheeks in return and said, "Remember our promise back when we were 8 years old?" Then she blushed afterwards.

OUR PROMISE. 10 YEARS AGO...

"Yes Sunny. I will never forget that one." I smiled afterwards.

Sunny stood up and reached for my hand. I almost fell down, but good thing I was able to control myself.

"Sunny! Where are we going??"

"Just follow me, Sungmin!" And she held my hand one more time and it was the best moment of my life.

We reached the bay where we used to watch the sunset together. The skies were filled with clouds and the sun is going down. I missed this one too.

I looked at Sunny as she was waiting for the night to come. Just looking at her, I can imagine what our future will be. I don't want anyone but her..

"Sungmin, the day before I turn 18, I want to spend my last day as a 17 year old girl in this place and feel the breeze and the sea's tranquility with you.." She blushed afterwards. That gave me an idea on what to give her. I want to hold her and kiss her. I want that moment to be special. We stayed there for hours, cherishing every moment. Sunny, I promise to be your first and last. I love you, and that's for sure.