Save the best for Last..

This I Promise You

1716501lm2958xp3j.gif

Two days before Sunny's birthday, Leeteuk hyung and I went to Hyemi noona's jewelry store. By the way, she was the "friend" that hyung is talking about. There are a lot of things to choose from. But I really need to find something which suits her. A few minutes after looking, I gave up and asked noona instead."

"Noona, I give up. I like all of them." I said with a sigh.

"Why not buy this heart? After all, it symbolizes love." She offered me.

"It's too cliche." Leeteuk looked at it closely.

"Hmm. What about this one? Moon and stars?" She said.

"I think it would be better if I give it during our anniversary." I said, apologetically.

Hyemi noona offered me a lot of their best-selling rings, but nothing caught my eye. Sunny is precious to me so I need to choose a precious rings as well. This is hard. After all, I'm not a girl.

"SUNGMIN! COME CLOSER! =))" Hyung called me excitedly.

"Why? Have you found one already?"

"YOU BET I DID! CHECK THIS OUT!" He was still so hyper.

I looked at the ring and indeed it was beautiful. It's an Infinity rings. It's sparkling, yet simple just like her.

"Hyung! I LOVE YOU!" I gave him a big hug afterwards.

"Whoa, didn't see that coming." Hyung hugged back.

We bought the ring and thanked Hyemi noona for the help. I wonder what Kyu and the rest are up to? I drove the car and we went back to the dorm and saw Kyuhyun at the door.

"SUNGMIN HYUNG! I'M DONE WITH THE VIDEO!" He jumped and gave me the CD together with its music.

"REALLY? THAT WAS FAST! THANKS, KYU!" I also hugged him.

Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk were running, holding a big gox. I went to their room ad saw Shindong and Kibum filled with paints in their faces and looked funny at the same time!

When Kibum saw me, he said, "HYUNG! YOU'RE JUST IN TIME! WE'RE ALMOST DONE WITH THE CARDS!"

Then the showed me what they did and how they designed it. It was colorful and filled with glitters.

"GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!"

After that, a waterbomb splashed on my face.

"HEY! WHO THREW THIS?!"

Then I saw Henry and Zhoumi. "HAHA! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH US!" they said. Evil twins! Even Wookie, Hyukkie and Hae were splashed twice. We ran and chased them until we reached the backyard. All of us, playing like kids it fun. Hopefully, tomorrow will be fun and I would be taken with the girl I love the most.

After playing, Ryeowook and Hangeng cooked for us. It's been a long time since the 15 of us ate together. We talked about our plan for Sunny's birthday, how annoying Siwon is when he sleeps. Everything. I even promised that I will always be there for them, no matter what.