Save the Last Dance for Me..

This I Promise You

 

982340ulky2ubzu6.gif

I've been waiting for this moment. Sunny is now 18 and my proposal is now ready. Sunny told me to wait for her upstairs until her grand entrance. As I was waiting, my friends called me.

"SUNGMINNNNNN!" Heechul shouted. He was wearing a black suit with a green necktie.

"Yo!" I waved my hand.

"Hyung! I've already prepared the video and it'll be shown later. The rest are ready. By the way, here's the ring. Leeteuk hyung told me you forgot it." Kibum said.

"Thanks!"

They all cheered at me as we waited for Sunny's grand entrance.

"Hyung, break a leg." Kyuhyun said.

"What?"

"I said goodluck. That's what I meant a while ago."

"Hahaha. Thank you."

Finally, Sunny went down with her pink ballroom gown and tiara. Then again, I started to imagine the two of us and what will happen later. She went to the  other guests and gave her a compliment. Then she went to me and said, "Sungmin, the program will start in a few minutes. Be my last dance, okay?"

I nodded. The dance has begun and my eyes focused on her the whole time. Her first dance was her dad followed by her cousins and the 14 SJ members excluding me. Yes, we are so many, but we are great! They all gave her roses that time and Sunny sure is having fun. Donghae was the last SJ member to dance with her and they all called me as they prepare the things needed. My hands were sweaty and I am so nervous about this.

"And the last dance is here!" Leeteuk said.

I was so nervous. God, please help me.

I stood up, fixing my necktie. Then I held Sunny's hand and we started to dance. Our favorite music, "Listen to You" by Kyuhyun was playing. I can see her eyes light up when she looks at me. All her guests including our parents, teachers and friends were looking at us. We are perfect for each other. Yes, we are.

Sunny broked the silence by saying, "Sungmin, thank you so much for being my last dance. I love you so much~ I really do!" I heard those three words again.

"Sunny, hearing those words... I..."

Then the spotlight focused on us and a video played in the screen. We were both shocked.

"Sungmin, goodluck! I can't believe you are totally in love right now. Anyway, Happy Birthday Sunny! I hope you like this video." It was Kyu. :)

I saw Kangin grab the mike and screamed, "LEE SUNGMIN! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, JAGIYA!"

"HEY HE'S MINE!" Kyuhyun yelled.

I caressed Sunny's hair and gave her the last rose. She blushed and it was cute. "Sunny, if you're wondering why the last rose is fake, well, it represents my love for you. Sunny, I will love you until the last rose dies."

Everyone felt giddy that time. I knelt down to her, held her hand once again and said, "Sunny, I loved, love and will always love you. Ever since we're in middle school, I love you..." And I can see the rest of the people showing the "SAY YES!" signs. Sunny, please say yes!

I showed her the ring. "Sunny, remember my promise to you? I know you did. And I remember it too. Now's the time to make it come true. Sunny, will you be my girlfriend?"

WILL SUNNY SAY YES?? :))