Worth the Wait. :)

This I Promise You

 

THIS IS THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! IT'S LEE SUNNY'S BIRTHDAY! Like what I've said before, time passes swiftly. Little did I know that today is my ultimate proposal and that I'm going to fulfill our promise to each other. I've been in love with her for four years, I can't believe it. I started the day with a smile on my face when Siwon called me.

"Hyung! Good morning! I was just jogging a while ago when I remembered something!"

"Ah! The roses?"

"Exactly! I'm going to buy it now and I'll go to the dorm later. See you. And about the fake rose, Yesung hyung will give it to you."

"Wow Siwon, thank you! I owe you a lot!"

"You're welcome. Do me a favor and prepare your tuxedo or whatever are you going to wear later. Bye."

He hanged up when I was about to say goodbye. Really, I must treat them some other time.

I prepared my things for a while when Suzy called me.

"Suuuuuungminnnnnnn~" with an extremely cute voice.

"Sunnyyyyyy~" I answered back.

"I miss you... We didn't even go to the sunset place yesterday. I fell asleep.. Mianhae~"

"It's okay, I miss you too. Happy Birthday~"

"Thank you~ I can't wait to see you~ Though you only live next door, I want to surprise you and let you see the new me~ You were at the SJ dorm these past few days, aren't you?"

"Yes~ New you? I'm looking forward to it.." then I added. "What gift do you want to receive from me?"

She hesitated at first. "Uhm, just seeing you.. Your presence is all I need."

"That's so sweet, I love y..." Damn, what did I just said?!

"I love you too, Sungmin, Okay, I have to go! Be here at 6, okay?"

"Bye Sunny!" That's the only thing that I could say. YES! SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME?! But does she love me as a friend or as a lover? Oh well.

A few hours have passed and we are all dressed up. We, the 15 Sj members gathered together at the living room asking each other if look okay. Then suddenly, Yesung changed the topic, gave me the fake rose and said,

"SUNGMIN-AH, HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!"

The rest of them cheered and rooted for me. It was cool.

"Hyung, goodluck!" Ryeowook shouted.

Then they hugged me and went inside the car. I was left inside the house and I wen't to Sunny's house afterwards. They left early to prepare the things we need for my proposal.

I drove my car to Sunny's house and her mom and dad opened the door and welcomed me. Her mom wore and orange cocktail dress that matched her clear complexion. Her dad wore a black american suit. I was nervous the whole time. Good thing they wished me luck and it seems that they really want me to be her boyfriend.

Sunny, little by little, went downstairs. Pink ballgown, curly hair, tiara and high heeled shoes. She's like a goddess here on Earth. My future girlfriend and wife, so beautiful.

"Sungminnnnn~ You're early!" Sunny said.

"Yes, early for you my love."

She blushed. "Shall we?" I told her. We walked outside her house. She was holding me the whole time. I liked it. Just me and her and nothing to think about. After all, aside from my parents and friends, she's one of the people that really matters to me.

I opened the door for her and helped her with the gown. She smiled at me and I did the same. I started the car and headed towards the venue when she held my hand.

"Sungmin, I'm glad you're here beside me. You look so cute today."

"I feel the same way too. You look different. You're a modern day princess... I..."

She kissed me on the cheek when I was about to speak. I blushed a lot, not knowing what to do.

"Don't forget the promise, okay? I'll be waiting, my prince." When we reached our destination, she got out of the car easily and waited for me. We entered the venue and this is the moment that I've been waiting for.