11.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I walked in and sat down..

" Ile daehae Sangsanim?"

" Ahh, I see your Hangul has gotten better. Soon you won't need Sehun-ya here." I looked at Sehun

" He said your Korean has gotten better and soon you won't need me here." I looked at Soo-man,

" Aniya.. i'll always need my little Sehunnie here." I said with a smile while rubbing his hair,

" Araji, even if your Hangul improves Sehun will always be here." I nodded my head and looked at Sehun and smiled at him.

" Ah.. Sangsanim.. what did you want to talk about?" I turned and looked at him, he moved closer to his desk and took off his glasses and looked at us.

" .. it's kind of personal.. but Nicole-ya.. are you married?" I looked him.. I have a bad feeling about this.

" Noona.. are you married?" Knew it.. I looked at Sehun. He looked hurt.. I couldn't lie to him,

" Ne.. I am." I said while looking at the ground.

" MWOH?! Nuguege?!" I looked up at him, I opened my mouth to say something but Soo-Man beat me to it.

" Sehun-ya.. jebal. Sit down please and let Nicole-ya explain things to us, araji?" I watched as Sehun sat down and I started to explain.. I told them everything how my parent's still had friends here and they decided to take things to the next level by putting me into an arranged marriage with 2 people..

" And your husbands are?"

" Wives.."

" Mwoh?! Wives?! Nugu?"

" Seohyun-ya and Yoona-ya.."

" SUNBAENIMS?!"

" Ne.. your sunbaenims.. jeongsomhamnida Sangsanim."

" Ani.. gwaenchanayo. I already all about this.." I looked at him.. he knew?!

" Mwohayo?! Sansanim.. you knew this entire time and you didn't tell us?!"

" Ya! Oh Sehun.. if you don't calm down then leave. Araji?!" Sehun got up and walked towards the door,

" Sehun-ya! Where are you going?" He turned around and looked at me,

" Out!" and he closed the door behind him.. I turned around and looked at Sangsanim Soo-Man.

" When we're done here.. go find him and help him feel better, araji?" I nodded my head and looked at him,

" Nicole-ya.. i'm not mad at you.. you had no intentions in doing this. But what I really need to know is do you guys need your own apartment, it will still be in the same building of course but just a different room."

" Aniya, gwaenchana Sangsanim. If things get out of hand.. i'll come and tell you." I said while smiling at him but all I had on my mind was Sehun..  I hope he's okay.

" Arahamnida, go find Sehun-ya." I got up and bowed towards him,

" Gomawhamnida Sansanmin." I started walking towards the door when I was stopped,

" Nicole-ya.." I turned around and looked at him,

" Ne Sangsanim?"

" Call me appa and my wife eomma, araji?" I looked at him.. what?

" Mwohayo? Waeyo?"

" Because.. your very much like our daughter.. and I do miss her. Will you please? Your welcomed to our house anytime you want and i'll actually treat you like my own child." I looked at him.. it seemed like he really meaned it.. why the hell not? I haven't had real parent's since I was 8 so I think this would be a good start to have good ones.

" Ne Sangsanim.." He was looking at me, then I figured it out.

" Jeongsomhamnida.. appa." He smiled at me,

" Annyoung Nicole-ya."

" Ne, appaga jigeum gamyeon halge. Annyounghekaseyo." I said while bowing and I walked out, I pulled out my phone and dialed Sehun's number.. voicemail. ! I ran outside and looked around for him.. I ran around to the back where I found him sitting in the garden looking at some flowers, I walked over him and sat down.

" Mwohayo?"

 

Sehun's POV -

I wanted to be alone but Nicole noona found me.. I wanted time to think. Was she really married to Seohyun sunbaenim and Yoona sunbae?

" Mwohayo?" I turned and looked at her,

" Noona.. waeyo?"

" Iyuneun muesos?"

" How can you just sit there and allow your parents to do this to you?!" she looked at me.. I didn't know I was yelling at her.. but I was mad.

" Because! My parent's are idiots.. i'm not trying to get into fights with them while i'm here, araji?"

" Ani noona, I don't understand. Explain to me how you can't fight back, they can't do this to you. You have a right to who you want to marry!"

" Sehun-ya! You don't understand!"

" Then help me understand!!" I looked at her.. she was looking at the ground.. did I make her sad?

" Because.. it wasn't me who was supposed to be in a arranged marriage.. it wasn't supposed to be me.. but I promised. I promised that I would take this commiment." I looked at Nicole noona.. she didn't look up but she wasn't crying either.. I sat down and put my arm around her.

" Who made you promise noona?" she looked up at me and I saw her eyes were watery.

" My sister.." and at that moment I knew what that meant.. before Nicole noona's sister died... her sister was supposed to be in a arraged marriage instead of her.

" Noona.. do you know who your sister was supposed to marry?" she looked up at me again... she was crying now.

" To you.. Sehun-ya."

I bearly heard her.. but I heard enough.. that's what happened to my wife to be.. she died. I thought she ran off before marrying me.. my parent's never told me much about her besides the fact that she's younger then me and she was from America.. but to find out that it was noona's sister.. aish!

" Noona.. jeongsamnida. I didn't know.. after I found that she wasn't coming.. I cried. I mean we wrote to each other all the time and I tried sending her messages and I tried calling her but she wouldn't anwer and I didn't know what was going on.. so I cried and Luhan hyung helped me feel better.. which help us move our relationship foward.. we were no longer friends but we were now dating.. well until the fight." Luhan hyung hasn't talked to me yet and it was killing me on the inside.. it's been about 8 months since I was pulled out my arragned marriaged so it means it's been about 7 months since Luhan hyung and I started dating..

" Sehun-ya.. gwaenchana. You didn't know.. gwaenchana. Come on, after schedules today i'll buy you bubble tea and something delious, araji?" I looked at her and nodded my head.

" Arasso, noona. You promised so you better keep it." I got up and went back inside to get to practice.. I looked back and saw that Nicole noona was still sitting here.

 

Your POV -

I sat there for a little while longer until I heard footsteps, I looked up to see Kyuhyun. I glared him down..

" Mwohaya?"

" Nicole-sshi.. mian." I looked at him.. did he just say sorry?

" Eh? Waeyo?"

" Because I've done some bad things to you and I didn't mean too, i'll stop going after Seohyun-ya.. I just found out she's yours. Please forgive, jebal. I've learned from my mistakes." I looked at him.. he seemed like he meant it,

" Ne, dangsin eun yongseo aleu." I said with a warm smile on my face, he looked up at me and smiled.

" Gomawo!" and he came and hugged me, we walked inside and we talked.. the only reason why he was like that because of Leetuek.. he corrupted that poor maknae's mind. Even if he's known as the evil maknae in the family, we got on the elevator and talked about they're new debut. I told him I didn't really like Spy but it was still good. When the doors opened.. we looked up to see a very angry looking Leetuek.

" Hyung.. mwohayo?"

" Aniya! Get out of the way Kyuhyun-ya." and he pushed Kyuhyun away from me and pushed me against the back of the elevator.. I hit my elbow on the wall and it started to hurt but Leetuek was in my face.

" Get out of Yoona's life now, i'll be leaving for the army soon and all I need is her. Araji?" and he pushed me again and walked away, once he was gone.

" ." I said while holding my elbow, Kyuhyun walked over to me,

" Gwaenchana?" I looked at him and nodded my head,

" Ne gwaenchana Kyuhyun-sshi. Gomawo." We got off the elevator and walked to the girls pracitce room, Kyuhyun said his goodbyes and left.. right when I walked in.. everyone was staring me again.

" Mwoh? Shouldn't you guys be practicing?"

" Ne unnie.. we'll will again soon. But can you answer something for us?"

" Uhh sure?" I said while turning around and looking at them.

" Well Seohyun-ya and I were thinking.. should we get our own apartment, or no?"

" I don't care, it's up to you guys. Tell me when you make your decsion, araji? Now get up and practic; palli-ya." They did what they were told until we heard a knock at the door I waved my hand to keep them practicing and walked to the door to find a very angry looking angry bird.

" Kris-ya?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so I have updated on this one too, (: I'm proud of myself. Yes I am a shipper of Hunhan.. don't hate. But I do ship a lot of other people too like Layhan, Layhun, Baekyeol, Krisyeol, just a lot of them.. haha

well i'll update again soon, please subscribe and comment below. Annyoung!