5.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I got up and walked over to him,

" Kris oppa, come in." I looked to Sooyoung.. what she say?

" Aniyo, kamsamnida sunbaenim. I'm just here to talk to Nicole-ya." I looked at him.. he motioned his hand towards me, so I walked towards him and he pulled outside,

" What's up?"

" Your going to go meet EXO." He said while smiling, and he dragged me down the hall into another practice room.. to find 11 sweaty boys laying on the ground and out of breath. When we walked in, they were all staring at us.

" Come on." and once again I was being dragged by Kris.. until we reached the boys.

" Mwohayo? Kris hyung nugu?" I have no idea what they were saying.

" This is Choi Nicole."

~ Seating arraingement. ~

You, Kris, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, D.O. , Kai

" But.. duizhang.. how do you know her? Are you guys dating?" I really hated how I didn't know what everyone was saying.

" Eh?! Aniyo! Chinggus, arasso? We're only chinggus, I met her in the break room."

" Ohh.. duizhang.. duizhang Kris has a girlfriend!" I watched as Kris went go beat up this boy with black hair, and had like panda eyes.

" Hey.. why are you beating him up?" I asked Kris

" Oh.. this is a little awkward.. but they think we're dating.." My eyes got big and I looked at them.. I learned how to say no in Korean..

" Aniyo? Right that's how you say no in Hangul right?" Kris nodded his head and I looked at them, I used hand movements so they would understand.. I hope.

" Uhh.. aniyo.. chinggus." I looked at Kris and he put his thumbs up, then he clapped his hands together which made me jump.

" Arasso, let's introduce ourselves." Kris told s.. I looked at all of them and they stood up. So I stood up too,

" Hana, dul, set. We are ONE! Annyounghaseyo EXO imnida." they said and bowed, I bowed back and waved.

" Annyounghaseyo, chunin EXO - K's leader and EXO's guardian.. Su Ho imnida." I looked at him, his name was Suho.. he had a pretty smile,

" Hello I am EXO - K's leader and the members guardian, Suho." I looked at Kris,

" Guardian?"

" Yeah his name means guardian in Korean." I nodded my head, 

" Annyounghaseyo Suho-sshi." after being around Sooyoung and everyone else.. I picked up how to say hello.

" Annyounghaseyo! Chunin EXO - M's main vocalist, Chen imnida."

" Hello I am EXO - M's main vocalis, Chen."

" Annyounghaseyo Chen-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo! Chunin EXO - M's maknae, Tao imnida."

" Hi I am the youngest in EXO - M, my name is Tao." I looked at him.. it was the boy that Kris was beating up..

" Noona do you want to see some aegyo?" I looked at Tao.. did he just call me noona.. I have to get used to this.. but I understood what aegyo was.. Nina used to do it all the time.. I smiled.. and nodded at him. He did buing buing.. it hurt my heart to see aegyo.. Nina had lots of it.

" Annyounghaseyo! Chunin EXO - K's lead vocalist Baekhyun imnida."

" Bacon?"

" No, Baekhyun." Kris said while laughing.

" Don't worry, the fans call him that too."

" Annyounghaseyo Baekhyun-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo, chunin EXO - K maknae Sehun imnida." I looked at him.. it was Nina's favorite.. she really liked Sehun.. why? I don't know, she liked guys who were really good dancers and he was a good dancer.. so I see that.. I felt cold towards him. 

" Annyounghaseyo Sehun-sshi.." I didn't want to but he reminded me of Nina.. I looked at him. He looked down.. I felt bad.

" Yah, it's okay Sehun-ya. Annyounghaseyo chunin Luhan imnida." great.. Nina liked him too..

" Annyounghaseyo Lunhan-sshi.."

" Annyounghaseyo.. Lay imnida." Freaking A! I just had to meet EXO today.. so far... 3 people that Nina liked.. right here in front of me.. and I couldn't be nice to them.

" Annyounghaseyo.. Lay-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo. Xiumin imnida."

" Annyounghaseyo Xiumin-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo Happy Virus Chanyeol imnida." he had a really low voice.

" Annyounghaseyo Chanyeol-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo! D.O imnida!" This kid had big eyes.. but he was cute.

" Annyounghaseyo D.O-sshi."

" Annyounghaseyo! Dancing machine Kai imnida."

" Annyounghaseyo Kai-sshi.."

" Well that's everyone." I looked at Kris.. why was he so smiley?

" Hyung you should Nicole noona if she knows how to sing or anything."

" Arasso."

" What.. what did they say?"

" They wanted to know if you can play an instrument or sing."

" Oh ne? right?" Kris nodded his head.

" Ne, I can play a guitar and I can sing a little bit." Next thing I know Kris has a guitar,

" Play." I take the guitar from him and start strumming a little bit, once I got used to the guitar I started playing and singing. I sang the song What Is Love.

" Woah.. Noona daebak!"

" Kamsamnida Sehun-sshi."

" So you know how to sing Korean but you can't speak it?"

" Yeah.. my sister... she can sing both EXO - M and EXO - K.. she's a big fan of you guys.."

" Well where is she?" I didn't want to talk about it.. so I got up and I stormed out.

" Where are you going?" Kris yelled after me.. but I ignored him.. and walked back to the girls practice room. When I walked in.. everyone was staring at me again..

" What?!"

" Why didn't you tell us you could sing."

" Because you guys didn't ask?? Wait how did you know I could sing?"

~ Flash Back~

SNSD's POV -

They followed Kris and Nicole to the practice room where EXO was in.. and they stood by the door and listened to everything.. they heard Nicole sing and play the guitar.. they were amazed, when she stopped they ran back to the pratice room in case Nicole was about to leave.

" Yah! Why didn't you tell us that Nicole can sing and play the guitar?"

" Unnie, you guys didn't ask."

" Babo-ya."

~ Flash back~

" Oh.. uhh Sooyoung-ya told us." I glared at her, and she threw her hands up. 

" Shouldn't you guys be practicing?"

" We will later."

 

Kris' POV -

Why was Nicole acting so weird.. I don't get why she stormed out... she was talking about her sister and walked away.. I was confused.

" Why did Nicole-ya leave like that?"

" Molla hyung.. molla." and I walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys. Here's an update, I'll update again. School's starting soon so yeah.. well I hope you guys like this chapter and please subscribe and comment! Bye!