19.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I woke up to someone knocking on the door, I looked around.. the girls were still fast asleep. They looked so cute, I slowly moved away from them.. making sure they wouldn't wake up. Once I was out of they're embrace I walked to other room and grabbed 2 blankets and then I walked out and put it on top of them, then I walked to the door.. the hallway light was kind of bright so I was blinded for a minute but for that minute I was pulled out into the hallway and the door was shut behind me,

" Mwohayo?!"

" Shut the hell up!" I heard Sooyoung say in English,

" Sooyoung-ya?"

" Mwoh?"

What the hell are you doing?!"

" Uh let's see your wouldn't answer mine or eomma's texts, do you not understand that your parents are here?!"

" I understand.. I just don't want to see them. How hard is it to understand that?! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM!"

" Why the hell not?!" I looked at Sooyoung.. she didn't understand.

" Because they killed Nina." I said while I tried holding my tears back..

" What the hell are you talking about? How did Somchon and Eemo kill Nina? Huh?!" I looked at her.. she didn't know.

" You know what.. don't worry about it, arasso? Just go home Sooyoung-ya tell Auntie that I'll tell her about it later." I started to turn away but of course..

" Ya! Aniyo I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what happened to Nina-ya to make you hate Somchon and Eemo so much." I let out a sigh and looked at her.. I knew that she wouldn't leave.. even she had to sleep outside she would.

" Aish.. arasso. I'll tell you." I told Sooyoung to what happened.. how my parents killed my baby sister.. when I was done, I looked at her.

So now you know.. are you keep bugging me to see my parents?"

" Aniyo.. mianheyo unnie. Kalkeoyo. Annyoung unnie." I watched as she walked away from me.. at least she knew now. At least she now knows, I turned around and went back into my house.. when I walked in..

" Nicole-ya.. gwaenchanayo?" Crap! They're awake.. they probably heard me and Sooyoung.. I bet everyone in the building heard me and Sooyoung.

" Uh! Ne, gwaenchana. Are you guys awake now?"

" Ne! Bogopoyo?"

" Ne." I said while walking into the house, I saw Seohyun and Yoona in the kitchen.. I walked and hugged them both around the waist and looked over them.

 

Both Yoona's and Seohyun's POV -

We woke up to a blanket on top of us.. where did Nicole go?

" Unnie.. mwohayo?"

" Molla. Shh Seohyun-ya.. listen." We listened and heard yelling in the hallway, it sounded like Nicole and Sooyoung unnie..

" Seohyun-ya.. what do you think they're talking about?"

" Nicole-ya said.. she doesn't want to meet her parents.. andwae. Jinja andwae. She's saying how they killed someone named Nina.. unnie! Who do you think Nina is?"

" Molla.. Seohyun-ya.. molla."

" Unnie.. unnie! What if you think Nina was Nicole-ya's ex girlfriend or something and they killed her to keep them apart.. do you think they'll do that to us?!"

" Ani, ib dagchyeo." It was all of a sudden quiet.. we couldn't take it anymore.

" Ka Seohyun-ya."

" Eodiga unnie?"

" Unnie bogopoyo, let's make Kimbap. Kaja." We got up and walked into the kitchen.. we washed our hands and got out the ingredents to make them, we started to cut up the vegetable..

" Seohyun-ya check if we have any rice left."

" Ne unnie we still have some."

" Okay scoop it up so we can use it." Seohyun scooped up the rice and put it into a bowl and helped Yoona cut up the vegetables, we finished cutting them up and put them into little bowls. We started to roll them when we heard the door open,

" Ya.. ask her if she's okay."

" Nicole-ya.. gwaenchanayo?"

" Uh! Ne gwaenchana. Are you guys awake now?"

" Ne! Bogopoyo?"

" Ne." We heard her walk into the kitchen then we felt her arms wrap around our waist.. we looked each other.. ( Seohyun and Yoona.) and we smiled.

" What are you guys making?"

" Kimbap."

" Oh! Do you guys want help?"

" Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. Go sit down, we're almost done anyways." Nicole nodded her head and left us, we finished the kimbap quickly and took it out to the living room to where Nicole was sitting and watching tv.

* A/N doesn't it look good? Kind of makes me wants some.*

" Okay, here is the kimbap. Oh we forgot drinks, I'll get them."

 

Your POV -

I watched as Seohyun set the living room table with chopsticks and napkins while Yoona went to go get the drinks, she came back with a bunch of different drinks.. I looked at them. These were drinks you could get from a vendeing machine.. did appa buy these?

* A/N arent' they cute? ^^*

" Yoona-ya.. did appa buy these?"

" Ah ne, we got them yesterday I think. I was coming home from seeing the unnies and I saw these outside the door so I put them in the fridge, there was a note on it. It said, " Drink them well. Love appa." I put the note up on the fridge." Yoona pointed at the fridge.. this is my first time noticing it.

" Arasso, I'll thank him later. Ka, let's eat then go to sleep." They nodded they're heads and we started to eat,

" Ya.." they looked up at me..

" Bashkitta." I said with a smile, they smiled back at me and I started to eat again.. I stopped eating when my phone went off. I looked at it, it was a call from Auntie Mai. I got up and went to my room, once I was in my room I answered my phone.

" Yobosaeyo?"

" Come see your parents."

" Andwae!"

" Waeyo?!"

" I completely refuse to see my parents because I refuse to call them my parents, I have new ones. They aren't mine anymore."

" Well just because she's my sister doesn't mean I like her too! Just come here and tell them that yourself,  I want them out of my house! AISH!"

" Aish.. fine I'll go tomorrow. I'll see you then. Arasso? Annyoung."

" Fine.. but if you aren't here tomorrow. You die, arasso?"

" Ne. Okay bye." Then we hung up and I went back outside,

" Gwaenchanayo?"

" Ne gwaenchanayo." I started to eat again.. but then I realized it was really quiet,

" Ya.. waeyo? Why are you guys so quiet?"

" Ani! Gwaenchana, gurae Seohyun-ya?" I saw Yoona hit Seohyun on the thigh,

" Ne! Gwaenchanayo. I'm going to get dessert."

" Dessert? We have dessert?"

" Ne, Sangsanim sent some to us the other day too." I was confused.. why were we getting all these things.. aish appa. I had to thank him now.. I looked up when I heard Seohyun coming out of the kitchen.. she was holding 3 things of looked like creme brulée with little hearts in them..

" Mwohayo.. how does this work?"

" Oh! They were already made, we just had to warm them up again and them while they're warm." I nodded my head, and looked at them.

" Ya.. jinja bashketta. Woah daebak. I'll tell appa to send more over you guy some okay?" They smiled and nodded they're heads, when we were done.. we went and did the dishes together and I let the girls wash up first while I dried the dishes and put them away. I heard the bathroom door open up and I went to my room to grab my towel and some pajamas, after I washed up and had my pajamas on. I walked out to see Yoona and Seohyun standing by my door,

" Mwohayo?"

" Let's watch tv before we go to bed." I nodded my head and walked to the living room with them, and we the tv. We were quiet for a while.. until Seohyun asked a question.

" Why was Sooyoung unnie here?"

" Oh.. uh aniyo."

" Nicole-ya.. nugusoyo Nina-sshi?" I looked at them.. they heard everything. But they didn't know who Nina was..

" Molla.." I kept looking at the tv.. please make them stop.

" Nicole-ya.. nugusoyo? Ye yeojachinggu?" I looked at Seohyun.. did she really think that I dated Nina.. eww. That's nasty.

" How did your parents kill her?! Are they going to kill us?!" .. that's what they heard.. .

" Nicole-ya! Answer us!" I looked at both of them.. 

" Nina.. was.. my little sister. Not my ye yeojachinggu, my yeodeongsaeng. Arasso? I'm going to bed, let's talk about this another time." I got up and went to my room.. I shut my door and walked to my bed. I grabbed Nina's picture from under my bed and looked at it.. I felt my eyes tearing up again,

" Why did you leave me? Why couldn't it be me instead of you? Did you hear? Mom and dad thinks that I want to see them.. what should I do? I don't want to see them.. but I know that I have too.. I promised auntie didn't I?" I looked at the picture.. Nina was being a little turd and wanted to take pictures.

I looked at the picture.. this litte one loved her domos.. but I rememebered this day like it was yesterday.

~ Flash Back ~

* A/N everything is in english.. well some things.*

" Unnie!! Let's go! Hurry up you turtle." This was a month before she died.. it was her birthday, so I decided to take her out and buy her things.. bad idea.

" I am not a turtle! You better run before I hurt you!" I ran after her.. she was a fast runner but I always caught up.. but she stopped in the middle of no where, when I caught up to her.

" What is it?" I looked at her and she pointed inside the store.. I looked  up. Of course.. it was a sweater with Domo on it,

" Unnie! Can we get it please!" I smiled at her and nodded, we walked into the store and bought it.

~ End flash back.~

She loved that sweater.. I knew that I was crying but I didn't care.. until I heard someone at my door.

" Nicole-ya.. gwaenchanayo?"  I wiped my tears.. and looked at the door.. Seohyun and Yoona was standing there.

" Ne gwaenchanayo."

" Do you want to talk about it?"

" Aniyo.."

" Arasso.. whenever your ready to talk about it. We're here, okay?" I nodded my head,

" Gomawayo." I kept looking at the picture.. but then I felt a body hug me,

" Don't think to much about it.. try to get some sleep, arasso? Good night Nicole-ya." Then Seohyun gave me a kiss on the cheek... I felt my cheeks get red.. but then Yoona did the same thing.

" Good night." and she kissed me on the other side, I nodded my head and they left my room.. did I just get kissed? I shook my head and went to bed,

~ Next day~

I woke up to the sound of Seohyun and Yoona talking loudly, I walked out of my room and looked around. I walked to the living room to see them sitting in the living room wearing casual clothes.. where are they going?

" Eodiga?"

" Oh! Nicole-ya your awake! We're going to go down to the dorm to go see the unnies for a bit and have some fun with them, I think Tiffany unnie wants to go to an amusement park."

" Ne! We're going to Lotte World." I nodded my head,

" Arasso, let me change and shower and I'll walk you guys down." I saw them nod they're heads, I went to my room to grab some clothes and my towel. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes.

After I put on my clothes I put my hair up and walked out,

" Kaja." they got up from the couch and we went to put our shoes on, once we were out of the house; I grabbed they're hands and walked them to the dorm. The elevator ride was quiet but it also ended quickly, still holding their hands. We walked to the dorm, once we got there.. Seohyun and Yoona let go of my hands and looked at me.

" Gomawayo for walking us here Nicole-ya, we'll see you later."

" Ne! Kamsamnida, oh! You can hang out with Sehunnie.. you haven't been with him in a while, I bet he misses you." I smiled and nodded my head.

" Arasso, i'll come pick you guys up whenever you want me too. Annyoung." Before I left, Yoona and Seohyun both kissed me on the cheek and went inside. I smiled and left, I had to get to my aunts. So I took the van and drove there.. it took me about 30 minutes to get there and there wasn't traffic today, which was a good thing. I pulled up into the driveway and looked at the house.. I could feel a burden on my shoulders.. I turned off the car and walked out of the car. I took a deep breathe and walked up the stairs, I knocked on the door and waited.. my heart sank when I saw who opened the door..

" Mom.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys! I have updated on this story and it's a long one. (: So what do you guys think.. Nicole's parent's showing up like that? Aish.. well I hope you guys like this chapter and I'll update again soon! Please subscribe and comment, annyoung! <3


60 Seconds - SungKyu <3