2.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV-

I looked at my cousin, she's grown so much! She's looks taller, I looked her feet. Nope no heels, okay she's taller then me..

" Is that how you talk to your older cousin?"

" That's how I talk to my older cousin who cant' speak Korean." she said while laughing, I hit her on the arm

" You know what shut up, got it?" I said and I got in the car before she could start complaining to me, but that didn't work. Right when she got in the car.. she started to complaining to her mom.

" Eomma! Nicole hit me."

" Leave me out of it, i'm not getting involved." I sat there laughing, 

" Hey Sooyoung, why are you going back with us today? Shouldn't you be with your members?"

" Nope, my manager let me sleep at home today since I told him that you were coming and I haven't seen you in forever. So yeah."

" Okay?" After stopping at a store for Sooyoung, we got some snacks for the car and we ate them in the car while going home. We finished the snacks and we reached the house, I got out first and grabbed my stuff. I looked at the house, did they move?

" Hey did you guys move?"

" Aniyo, why?" I looked at my aunt.. she knew I hated it when she spoke Korean to me.. when I barely knew any. But I don't blame her.. since she's so used to it.

" Nothing.. the house just looks different. That's all." We all walked up the starirs and into the house, 

" Sooyoung-ah take your cousin to your room and then wash up for dinner." I didn't know what she said, but then Sooyoung grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere. She opened a door to what I think is her room,

" Okay this is where your stay." I looked around,

" Why are there 2 beds?"

" One for me, one for you. You idiot." before I could say anything, she ran out. I laid on the bed closet to the wall, I looked at the desk that seperated the beds and grabbed what I was guessing was one of Sooyoung's books from school.

I opened but it said 

" Belongs to Lee Soon-kyu. <3"

" Who Lee Soon-kyu?" just then the door opened up and a pretty, but short girl with blonde hair came marching towards me. She had a baby face but right now.. she just looked scary.

She started screaming in Korean,

" Who are you?!"

" I don't speak Korean!" I said putting my hands up, but then Sooyoung walked in.

" Sunny?" So her name is Sunny.. she stopped staring at me for a minute and stared down Sooyoung.

" Who is she?!" I think she was talking about me cause she was pointing at me,

" My cousin."

" Oh.." She looked back at me and bowed.

" Mianheyo." Sooyoung came up from behind her.. wow Sooyoung looked really tall compared to her. 

" She said sorry."

" Uhh who is she?"

" Her name is Lee Soon-kyu, she's my unnie/ girlfriend." I looked at her, Lee Soon-kyu.. the name from the book! I waved since I didn't know Korean. 

" Girls! Come eat!" I heard Auntie Mai scream, I left the room first then I was followed by Sooyoung and Soon-kyu.. or Sunny. Whatever her name is. Sooyoung walked her outside, and I sat down in the kitchen.

" Where's Sooyoung?"

" With her girlfriend." I said while pointing to the door,

" Well go get her, it's time to eat." I got up and walked to the door, I saw they were about to kiss.. I felt bad about this but Auntie Mai did send me out.

" Hey love birds.. Auntie Mai said come eat." I recieved some death glares, but I didn't care. So I left them and I went back to the kitchen where Auntie Mai laid out 3 plates of spagetthi. I sat down when Sooyoung walked in.

" Where's Soon-Kyu?"

" Just call her Sunny, she doesn't like it when people call her that." I nodded my head and started eating with Sooyoung. We finished our food fast and Sooyoung and I  got more. 

" Why did you make so much Aunt Mai?"

" Really? I have you staying at my house and Sooyoung is my daughter who is also here today.. I had to make triple for us." She said while laughing. I looked at her and I completely understood her. I started eating again. 

" So Nicole.. why did you leave America? Why didn't you bring Nina with you?" I looked up.. and I glared at Sooyoung.. I left the table and went to the room.

 

Sooyoung's POV -

I watched as Nicole left.. I looked at my mom

" What's wrong with her?" I said while stuffing my face with more spagehtti, when my mom hits me on the back of my head.

" Ow! What was that for?!"

" Do you ever listen when I tell you things?!"

" Yes.. no? Sometimes. It depends if there's food here."

" I have a babo for a daughter.. listen to me now then. The reason why Nicole was sent to Korea was because her parents couldn't handle her anymore.. she's rebelled against them. You know why? Cause Nina-ah died about 5 months ago. You idiot. Now go say sorry to her." I was in complete shock.. Nina-ah died?! I knew she wasn't well but she died.. aish I need to listen to my mom now, I got up and went to my secret stash.. well it wasn't a secert it was just that my mom knew about it, she just didn't touch it. I grabbed 2 cupcakes and walked upstairs.

* makes me crave some cupcakes now. O.o *

I opened the door and she was there crying, I felt so bad.

 

Your POV -

I got in the room and pulled out Nina's picture and stared at it. I started to tear up,

" Why did you have to leave me?!" I said.. then Sooyoung walks in with 2 cupcakes, she sat down next to me and handed me a cupcake.

" I'm sorry, I didn't know."

" It's okay."

" Peace offering?"

" As long as it's confetti we good." we both started laughing and we hugged each other. We went into the living room to watch the 6th episode of Love Rain. * I love this drama! *

I kept fan girling whenver Yoona came on, and Sooyoung laughed at me. 

" What? I'm not allowed to do this?"

" No, it just seems like you really like Yoona." I nodded my head.

" Okay who do you like the most?"

" Uhh Yoona-ah and Seohyun-ah." I said while watching the tv.

" What?! What are me?" I laughed at her,

" Your third sorry." after that we got tired and went to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys,

Haha I like Taeyeon's and Sunny's face. (:

Sunny!Haha Welll I hope you guys liked this chapter

Woah, Taeyeon is pretty here. (: I'm sorry if this chapter was bad, i'm not good at writing the first few chapters.

i love Tiffany. (: I really hope you guys like this chapter

Ha! They're awkward. xP I'll update soon, I promise guys. Please subscribe and comment below. Thanks for reading! <3

She tried to smile with her eyes opened. Hah she;s cute.