6.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I felt bad for yelling at everyone but I was angry at myself for bringing up my sister.. I left the room and started walking around. I went outside and left the company..

 

Sooyoung's POV -

I watched as Nicole left.. why was she so mad?

" Yah! What's her problem?" I looked at Sica unnie..

" Molla.. but I'll find out." I got up and started walking away,

" Sooyoung-ya what do you mean by that?" I turned around and looked at my members,

" Something must've happened when she went with Kris oppa.. i'm going to go find out." I left the room and walked into the hallway to the room where EXO was practicing.. I heard they're song " History" playing down the hall so I walked to the room, I opened the door to find them pracitcing. I waited until they were finished,

" Oh! Sooyoung sunbaenim.. annyounghaseyo!"

" Annyounghaseyo Sehun-ya.. so I know that my cousin came here.. but I don't know why. So what happened?"

" Oh about that.. sunbaenim.. I met her in the break room and I wanted to her to meet EXO.. so I brought her here. So we all meet her and she sang us EXO - K's What is Love and then she brought up her sister.." That's.. Nina-ya was brought up. 

" Arasso, kamsamnida.. I'll go find her now."

" Eh? Sunbaenim.. what do you mean?"

" Aniyo.. kamsamnida! I need to know what happened.. annyoung!." I got up and left, when I was out of the room I heard Kris oppa's voice.

" Sooyoung sunbaenim!" I turned around and looked at him,

" Mwohayo?"

" Nicole-ya started acting weird when her sister was brought up.. waeyo? Did something happen?" I couldn't tell him without Nicole letting me.

" Oppa, she'll tell you when she's ready." and I left.

 

Your POV -

I was walking around, and found an ice cream shop. I walked in and sat down first.. I was scared to order anything since I couldn't speak any korean.. but I had to try. So I got up and went to the cashier,

" Annyounghaseyo, may I help you?" Crap.. Sooyoung was right.. I need to learn how to speak Korean.. so I justed said something random..

" Annyounghaseyo.. uhh, uhh." I tried pointing at it but she didn't understand,

" She'll like one Mint Chocolate chip ice cream and I would like a chocolate bubble tea please." I turned around to see someone standing behind me, he was wearing glasses and a hat.

" uhm kamsamnida." He smiled at me.. I knew that smile... it was Oh Sehun.. I walked away and sat down at the table I was sitting at. But he followed me and sat down too.

" Sehun-ya, I can't speak korean."

" I know you can't noona, but what you didn't know is that I know how to speak English." I looked at him.. but was taken back when the things came.. the girl gave Sehun a flirty smile and walked away. I grabbed for my ice cream and saw.. there was number on one of the napkins.. seems like Sehun didn't notice it so I picked it up and showed him.

" I guess your disguese didn't work so well huh, Sehun-ya." His eyes got big and I could see him blush.

" I was hoping would notice me.." I couldn't help but smile at him.. he was shy and cute.. 

" Hey, it's okay." I said while assuring him, he looked up at me.. and he smiled.

" Wait so you knew everything me and Kris were talking about?" He nodded his head,

" Yes.. noona I want to know something.. why were are you so cold to me, Luhan hyung, and Lay hyung?" Crap.. I knew he would ask that.. I was about to tell him when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID " Sooyoung." I said sorry to Sehun and answered it.

" What?"

" Where are you?"

" At the ice cream shop."

" Of course you'd be there.. well hurry up and get back, we need to drive to the house and your crap. Then we have to drive at to the dorm."

" What.. why?"

" Idiot! Your going to be living with us now.. so you need your clothes unless you want to wear the same clothes and smell like a hobo."

" Shut up. Fine I'll be there soon." I hung up and looked at Sehun,

" Come on we have to go." We got up and started walking back to the company,

" Noona.. you didn't answer my question from earlier.."

" Oh.. well it's because my sister.. really likes you, Luhan, and Lay.. so whenever I see you guys.. I just think of her.." I said while looking down.

" Did something happen between you two?"

" Ani, i'll tell you one day. Okay?" We got to the company and walked in, I walked him to EXO's pracitce room and I walked to the girls. When I walked in, I saw they were all packed and ready to go.

" Okay, time to go?" 

" Yup lets go, we still have to get to the house to get your crap and then to the dorm. So let's go." Sooyoung said while throwing keys at me, I caught them and looked at Sooyoung

" What am I supposed to do with these?"

" Your supposed to drive the van, idiot. Let's go." I followed Girls Generation and got in the van and drove off, Sooyoung told me how to get to the house and once we got there. I got out while they stayed in the car,

" lock the doors." I said before I left, I walked into the house and went to my room to get my things. I heard Auntie Mai come out of her room,

" So your leaving?"

" Yup.. that's what Sooyoung said.." I said while packing my things.

" Your parents called today.." I stopped packing and looked at her,

" What did they want?"

" They wanted me to put you into an arranged marriage.."

" THEY WHAT NOW? ARE THEY STUPID.. WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THEM?!"

" I told them no." I looked at my aunt.. she was the best. I went and hugged her,

" Your the best Auntie Mai."

" I know, well you better hurry up. I bet the girls are waiting for you." I nodded my head, I grabbed my stuff and gave my aunt a hug one more time.

" I'll come visit soon." She nodded her head and I left, I knocked on the windows causing the girls to scream and jump. I laughed.

" Open the doors." Sooyoung unlocked the door and I got in the car turned it. I looked into the rearview mirror.. to find a Scary Jessica staring me down.. why? After I saw that it was safe to move, I started driving. Sooyoung gave me directions to the dorms and I followed them, but Sooyoung made me stop at a gas station for some snacks, once we were all in the car again. We drove back to the dorm, once we got there.. I saw a van just like ours but bigger.

" Sooyoung.. that van looks just like ours. Why?" I said while parking the car.

" Oh it's because all stars from SM live here, that van is EXO's van. They live next door to us, to our left is Super Junior sunbaenim and above us is TVXQ, Bora unnie, and F(x)." I looked at her.. wow. They all lived here, I grabbed my suitcase and we all walked to the dorm. We rode the elevator up to the second floor and got off, we walked to the end of the hallway and stopped in front of the middle door. We opened it and walked in,

" Wait I thought the managers aren't supposed to stay with the members?"

" Your an exeption." Sooyoung said while taking off her shoes, I followed her inside and their dorm was big but they had mirrors everywhere.. it was like I was at the practice room again.

" Why?"

" Because manager oppa can't stay with us and since your like the only girl manager.. your staying in our dorm and your doing more things then manager oppa does." Sooyoung said while smiling,

" Okay? So who's room am I in?"

" Your going to room with Taeyeon unnie since she doesn't share rooms with anyone.. not even Tiffany unnie." I looked at her.. this is going to scare me..

" Why can't I share rooms with you?"

" Cause I share with Sunny so it up and go to your room, it's the second door on the left." I started walking down the hallway and opened the door, to find Taeyeon sitting on her bed looking at me.

" Eh? Mianheyo, but I don't share rooms."

" Sooyoung!" I needed Sooyoung here,

" What?" She said while popping her head around the corner,

" Uhm.. I don't know what she's saying so help."

" Unnie, Nicole unnie will be staying in your room cause everyone else already has roommates. Arasso?" then she left, I looked at Taeyeon.

" Mianheyo." And I walked to my bed and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Here's an update, I'm sorry that it's late. Since has just started, plus I have cheer practice on Tuesday's and Thursday's I'll be tired... but i'll update no matter what. Don't worry guys! Well I hope you like this chapter, and Nicole is learning how to speak Korean! Well sort of.. xP I want to know what happened to Nina.. don't you? (; Well thanks for reading guys, please subscribe and comment. bye guys!