17.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

" So what is this gunk?" I said while wiping it off, I saw Yoona and Seohyun look up at each other and started laughing. I looked at them..

" Mwohayo?" and they busted out laughing again,

" Nicole-ya.. you have pancake mix all over you.. and oatmeal." I looked at myself.. that's what it was. Pancake mix.. I saw that the mix covered the oatmeal and they looked like little furballs.. it was weird. Then I smiled.. I would understand why they would laugh now, I started to laugh and I looked at them,

" Let's get cleaned up, then we gotta go to your schedules." They nodded they're heads and headed to the bathrooms to clean out they're hairs and change. I heard both the bathroom doors close, I let out a sigh and I walked to my room. When I walked in.. I was still smiling and laughing to myself, when I heard my phone go off. I looked over at the table where it was still charging, I walked over to it to see who it was. I opened it and saw it was a text from appa.

" Nicole-ya, tell everyone in the building that they're schedules have been canceled due to some issues we're having here at the company, arasso? Tell everyone to stay home, go out, have fun today." I looked at the text.. so no work today? Yes! I smiled and walked to my door.. well actually speed walked to it, I screamed into the hallway. 

" You guys take all the time you need! We don't have schedules today, so i'll back; I need to go tell the others okay?" I waited to hear a sound.

" Ne!"

" Hurry back, we can watch cartoons!!" I heard Yoona yell, I laughed

" Arasso!" and I left, I didn't care so I went to BoA's dorm/apartment first, I knocked on the door. I stood outside the door when I saw BoA already dressed in comfterable clothing.. getting ready for her day. She looked at me,

" Annyounghaseyo BoA-sshi, appa had called me and said that all idols schedules are canceled for today. So please go out and have fun or anything today." She smiled at me.. I never noticed that she had only one dimple,

" Arasso, gomawayo Nicole-sshi." We bowed to each other and said our goodbyes, then I walked to the door across the hall. There wasn't many idols who lived on the 3rd floor, I knocked on the door and a very sleepy Kyuhyun opened the door.. he had to blink a lot to realize it was me.

" Oh my god! Nicole-ya.. what happened to you?" I laughed.. and scratched the back of my head,

" Ani, oh i'm here to tell you that all SM idols schedules have been canceled. So today everyone has a free day, enjoy well it Kyuhyun-sshi." I bowed and started to walk away when he stopped me, I turned around and looked at him.

" Mwohayo?"

" Why don't you call people older then you oppa or unnie?"

" Oh.. uh.. because i'm not comfterable with oppa, and unnie? I don't know why, but i'll start." I said with a laugh,

" Jinja? Oh well call me hyung then, arasso?" I smiled and nodded my head.

" Ne, araji. Annyoung Kyuhyun hyung." I said with a smile and wave, he waved back and I started to walk towards the elevator.. I waited for like a minute and then I got on it and went down. The second had Girls Generation, SHINee, and EXO; the first floor had TVXQ and F(x). I got off the elevator and went to the girls dorm first, I used mt card key to get in.. once I walked in.. they were all running around and rushing to get everything done. Well exepct Jessica of course, who was still sleeping. I shut the door and Taeyeon looked at the door and smiled at me.

" OH! Nicole-ya! What are you doing here so early? Where are the maknaes? And what happened to you?!" I smiled and took of my shoes and walked in the house, 

" Annyounghaseyo Taeyeon unnie." I looked at her face.. she was shocked that I said unnie, but then she shook it off and smiled at me. We walked into the living room to find.. everyone sitting there in they're pajamas.. okay I lied, the only people running around were Taeyeon and Tiffany.

" Ya.. mwoh?"

" Wae? We're tired, leave us alone." I heard Sooyoung say.. she must've been sleep talking.

" Well you guys can go back to bed." When I said that.. everyone looked at me,

" Appa called me and said that there's something going on at the company, so everyone's schedules have been cancled. Meaning you guys can sleep in, go to an amusment park.. just don't cause any trouble today. Arasso?" After I said that.. everyone started cheering. They must've been really tired or happy, I nodded my head and left the room. I went to get my shoes on, I said my good byes to the girls and I left the dorm. I walked to SHINee's room, I knocked on the door. I could hear Minho and Taemin screaming.. wow they were loud in the morning. I was smiling to myself.. when Taemin opened the door.. his eyes got very wide when he looked at me.

" Nicole noona.." I put up my hand,

" I know, i'm covered in white gunk. Don't worry about it." I saw him nod his head and he pulled out of his trance.. sort of.

" Nicole noona.. what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

" Oh.. because appa has called me  this morning and told me to go to all the idols in the building that all SM idol's schedules have been canceled, so sleep in more. Do whatever you want today, it's your day. Just don't do anything bad, arasso Taemin-ya?" he smiled at me and nodded his head, we bowed to each other and said our goodbyes, then I walked over to EXO's dorm. ( Still sharing dorms until EXO-M's dorm is done remodling.)

I knocked on the door and heard Suho tell Sehun to go get it, I waited for Sehun to open the door.. and when he did. All hell broke loose.

" Noona! Oh my god.. what happened to you?!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside, into the living room where everyone was sitting..

" Nicole noona.. what happened?" I looked at Kai,

" It's a long story." I said while laughing.. Kai looked at me and nodded his head, he didn't want to know anymore then that.

" Nicole noona, what are you doing here so early?"  I was about to talk when Kris came out of his room.. I haven't talked to him in awhile. I'll talk to him later.. 

" I'm here to tell you that all SM idols have had they're schedules canceled today, so giving a day of fun. Or relaxation, you guys can do whatever you want today.. just don't get into any trouble. Arasso" I looked at them.. they all nodded they're heads.. I smiled at them. I got up and was about to walk out when Sehun stopped me.

" Noona.. what happened between you and Kris hyung?" I looked at him..

" Mwoh? Ani, wae?" but he just shook his head and looked at the ground, I patted his head and reassured him that nothing was wrong with me and Kris. He nodded his head and smiled at me. We said our good byes and I left, after I left the second floor. I did everyone on the first floor and head back home, I walked in and could hear the tv going on. I smiled when I heard Yoona and Seohyun,

" I want to watch Keroro!"

" Ani! We're not watching Keroro today." I shook my head, I walked in and said hi to them.. they turned and smiled at me. They looked at me.. and I figured out that I still had to shower, so I went and did that. Once I was done, I went back to the living room and was about to sit on the chair when Miss Yoona said something.

" Ani sit here." She patted the very empy middle seat in between her and Seohyun, I nodded my head and sat there. Once I said down, Yoona and Seohyun laid they're heads on my shoulder.. I couldn't stop smiling. After we watched cartoons for awhile Seohyun said something that shocked me.

" Let's go on a date.. a lunch date!" I looked at her.. that wasn't a bad idea. 

" Arasso, let's go. Go get dressed." When I said that Yoona and her jump off the couch and ran to they're rooms, I got off the couch and walked to my room. Where I changed out of my sweatpants and into some jeans and a nicer t-shirt. When I walked out, I saw that Seohyun was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, along with Yoona. We were matching, when we saw each other.. we all started laughing. We walked to the door and went to put on our shoes, then we left the apartment.. we waited at the elevator when Seohyun and Yoona both grabbed my hands and we walked onto the elevator holding hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay guys. I have update this story again.. sorry if that sounded grouchy but I wrote this at 2 in the morning plus school... I hate school. -.- well hope you liked it. Bye guys!