Strange Beat

My First Romance

IVAN’s POV:

I went to Tricia’s house to say sorry for what I did. Her Yaya told me that she was till asleep because she has a fever. I went straight to her room to check if she’s fine. When I enter the room, I look at her at a quick glance, when I noticed that her eyes are still closed. I squat beside her. I stopped my eyes on her. That’s when I smiled--- she looks like a baby when she’s asleep.

Without noticing, my hand move towards her face and touched. “Her skin was so soft”, I thought moving my hand to her lips. My lips are apart, looking stunned by her face. I can feel my heart beat faster. But I cant name what is it.

She’s indeed a beauty. She slowly opened her eyes. I stopped my hands from moving.

Awkward.

She was looking straight into my eyes. I froze for a few seconds, before moving my hand away from her face and went back to my seat. We stayed in our position for minutes.

Ivan: I was about to wake you up.

Tricia: why are you here?

Her eyes where in fury and I can feel that she’s angry.

IVAN: I came all the way here to check if you’re okey.

TRICIA: Okey? Are you serious? Pagkatapos ng ginawa mo sakin kahapon then you’ll ask me if I’m okey? You’re crazy! Pinaghintay mo ako sa wala.

IVAN: Di naman ako nag-promise ah. I stated there na MAYBE masusundo kita.


TRICIA’s POV:

Did he just blame me? God! He’s really crazy!

IVAN: Anyway, I just want to invite you. I have a Get Together Party with my fans tomorrow. I hope you could come with me.

TRICIA: I can’t come. Can’t you see? I’m not feeling well. I was drenched with the rain yesterday waiting for nothing.

IVAN: Okey then. I have to go. Get well soon. Bye.

---------------
The next day, she wakes up with her alarm clock ringing. She yawned and sat on the bed for a moment, when I heard an ear pricking scream from the living room. My small eyes wide opened.

ENCHONG: Tricia, bilis bihis na. Mallate kana!

------------------
TRICIA’s POV:

TRICIA: Naghintay ako don Bhes. Nabasa na ako ng ulan, wala paring Ivan na dumating.

JENNY: Ouch! Trish! Ouch! Di ba sya nagsorry sayo?

TRICIA: Yon na nga ang nakakainis ee. Di man lang sya nag-sosorry. And the bad thing is he even blame me.. Sabi nya na hindi naman daw sya nagpromise.

FRETZIE: Pabasa nga ulit ng text nya bhes.

-Trish MAYBE masusundo kita jan by 5pm. Just wait for me at the park-

JENNY: Maybe lang pala ee.

FRETZIE: Ou nga. Di naman nagpromise yong tao bhes.

JENNY: And look whose here.

FRETZIE: sige alis na kami para makapag-usap kayo at magkaroon ng moment together. *grin* Tayo na Jen.

JENNY: Bye, Trish!

TRICIA: Girls, wait! Sama ako.(Tumayo para habulin ang mga kaibigan. Ayaw nya munang makipagusap si Ivan)

Ivan gently grabs her hand.

IVAN: trish, lets talk please.

Kinuha ni Tricia ang kamay nya.

IVAN: Feeling better now?

Tricia nodded.

IVAN: are you still angry with me?

Hindi kumibo si Tricia.

IVAN: Okey, I’m sorry. Something came up kaya di kita nasundo.

Di parin nagsasalita si Tricia.

IVAN: I’m really2x sorry Princess. Please?

TRICIA: Okey2x! *smile.

IVAN: Thanks God! *he hugs Tricia*

TRICIA: about the GT! I’ve changed my mind, I’m coming.


 


AUTHOR’s POV:

Bati na si Tricia at Ivan.
Ano kayang mangyayari sa GT ni Ivan?
At sino tong papasok sa buhay ng dalawa?
Is he a help or a rival?