START OF SOMETHING NEW

My First Romance

TRICIA's PoV:

I walked into the house and stared slowly. Everything was new to me. I could not remember anything from my past and I felt stupid in doing so. I could say that I came from a rich family. It was a big house indeed. Big is an understatement---I mean mansion. I think it's that's the right word to say.I checked the pictures that were hung on the wall or those in the display cabinets.I can't see any pictures of mine but then I smile. I wondered if I would be able to meet the people in the pictures again.

---While in the other side of the house.

SAM: Ma, I'm done working in all of her credentials. Tapos ko na rin po'ng kausapin ang DEAN ng TRIMES STATE UNIVERSITY. So far, wala namang problema kasi pagmamay-ari naman ni Lolo yong school. Actually, she can start going to school on Monday. I let her choose the course she like awhile ago. MASS-COM daw.I enrolled her as 2nd year college Ma.

MOMMY VAL: That's good, Iho. Makakahabol pa sya kasi bago pa naman nagstart ang pasukan.
---
SAM: Bunso, May sorpresa kami para sayo.

Tricia looked at him.

SAM: Diba sabi mo gusto mong ipagpatuloy ang pag-aaral mo?

She nodded.

SAM: Well, The Princess' command is granted! *Smile*

TRICIA: Talaga kuya?

SAM: YES!

TRICIA: Thanks, kuya. *She hugged him tight.*

---
MONDAY.

SAM: Mae, are you ready?

TRICIA: Yes, Kuya! Wait.

SAM: Okey, hintayin nalang kita sa kotse.

When they arrived at TRIMES STATE UNIVERSITY.

TRICIA: bye Kuya!

SAM: Bye, Bunso! Goodluck. See you later.

She waved goodbye to her.

---

TEACHER: Good morning class. Today, I will introduce to you. You're new classmate, MS. Mae Concepcion.

TRICIA: *she went in front of the class and bow* hello Guys. I'm Mae Concepcion. Hope to get to know all of you by the end of the semester.

TEACHER: Okey, Mae. Find your new seat.

She nodded and choose the vacant seat in the second row.

TRICIA: is someone occupying this chair?

GUY: Oh, theres none!*smile*

After an hour the teacher dismissed their class.

---

Tricia fixed her things when someone from her back spoke up.

GUY: What's your name, again?

TRICIA: I'm M-Mae... Mae Concepcion. And you are?

GUY: Im James Reid II. Well, Just call me "JAMIE". Actually, I have a Twin brother. He is James Reid III. *smile*

TRICIA: really? wow! great. i hope I have a twin sister also.*giggle*
Well, Why haven't seen him here?

JAMIE: Oh, he's studying in TRIVAN STATE UNIVERSITY, MANILA.

Tricia nodded.

TRICIA: I see, but why are you studying here?

JAMIE: Well, wala lang. I just want to take care of my Mom. Wala na kasing maiiwan sa kanya kapag doon din ako mag-aaral. In my brothers case, he insisted to study there.

TRICIA:Ah, I see. Well, I have to go now Jamie. My Kuya is waiting for me at the parking lot. Nice meeting you! Bye!

JAMIE: bye! See you next time :))

Tricia nodded and waved goodbye.



AUTHOR's PoV:

Ano to?
May Jamie na si Tricia.
Pano na si Ivan?