CLUELESS

My First Romance

 

IVAN's PoV:


Cemetery-Saturday.

It was Tricia's funeral cortege. I grief. I led the group---friends, relatives, teachers to the right spot. i wear sunglasses not to hide my identity but to hide my eyes w/c is  big cause of crying too much. Yes, I mourn for her death. It's really hard to accept the truth.

My tears fell down when I saw her coffin was slowly buried at God's acre. Some people sobbed but no one spoke. We'd already done all the singing and praying and crying we could do. Her father and mother moaned, Enchong blew his nose.

One of Tricia's cousin play the piano. Tears gathered through the rims of my eyes as the feeling and emotions laid through the notes reach my ears and pinched my heart. The unfriendly rebound of remorse consumed me in a painful mockery and i felt helpless.

Slowly the group dispersed. Her family were still there---mourning Tricia's death.I feel the tears building up again. I went to her family to console them.

Yes! I felt bad, really bad by that time. I felt like my world just turn to gray :(
but some piece of my heart didn't believe that she's dead.

---
1 week later.

Her death was engraved in my memory. When I remember every moment we've shared, I was overwhelmed by an intense sadness. The pain that follows is hard to cope with. I don't want to feel the pain but her face keeps on popping in my mind. I want to put away the loneliness, panic and despair but once I ignore it, It hurts more.


TRIVAN State University♥


Just like that morning when I was walking in the hall.

:::::::::[FLASHBACK]::::::::::

GUY: Im sorry Ms.. I didn't mean to bumped at you.
(lumuhod ito upang tulungan sya)

TRICIA: Next time naman po. tumingin ka nman sa dinadaanan mo.
coz not all people can please you.

FRETZIE; Trish, I think you're talking to a wrong guy.

TRICIA: Wrong guy? bakit sino ba tong lalak---...
(she stand up and she was shock for what she saw)
I-Iv-Ivan??

IVAN: Oh, im really sorry Ms. but im in a hurry. bye.

:::::::::[END OF FLASHBACK]::::::::::

"What was happening to me?", I thought. I shook my head and continue walking. I passed by at the grove.

:::::::::[FLASHBACK]::::::::::

IVAN: Hello girls *to Fretzie and Jenny*
Hello, princess. How are you? I miss you so much!*to Tricia*

She looks around. All eyes were set on them.

:::::::::[END OF FLASHBACK]::::::::::

"God! What's going on? It felt like I'm losing my life now."

---

1 week later.

I decided to transfer from another school to MOVE ON. To let go of the memories we spent together. I can't forget Tricia. The memory of her keeps on popping in my mind even in the middle of the night. I dont know why---I'm CLUELESS!


 


AUTHOR's PoV:

Ivan can't move on?
Ano toh?
Did he normally learn what is love when he is going to lose it?
Will FATE let their paths meet again?