AMNESIA GIRL

My First Romance

hospital.

DOCTOR: Maayos na po ang anak nyo, MRS. Concepcion. But because of the strong impact when she hit her head on the car, there would be a big possibility that your daughter will be facing Traumatic amnesia. We don't know what might happen next. Let's find out paggising nya. but rest assured, she's fine.

They went inside Tricia's room. Tricia open her eyes. Her head aches.

SAM: Oh, gising na pala sya, Ma!

TRICIA: Sino kayo?

SAM: I'm Sam.*she pointed a beautiful young lady who was sitting in the sofa* that is my girlfriend Yen. And this is Mommy Val( referring to the not-so-old-woman beside him)

TRICIA: Sam? Yen? Mommy Val?

Sam nodded.

SAM: Oo, So, ikaw? sino ka? Ano ang pangalan mo?

TRICIA: Ako? Oh, Gawddd! Sino nga ba ako?*she started to panicked* I didn't know my name! God! WHat happened to me? I can't remember anything.

Tricia started crying while her head ached. Nagwala ito kaya tinurukan ito ng pampatulog.

DOCTOR: She had a traumatic amnesia. It is a memory loss caused by a hard blow to the head. People who lose their memory as the result of a car accident may have traumatic amnesia. People with traumatic amnesia may experience a brief loss of consciousness, or even go into a coma. In the majority of cases the amnesia is temporary - how long it lasts usually depends on how severe the injury is.

After hearing what the Doctor said, they went outside Tricia's room.

SAM: Lola, anong gagawin natin? May amnesia siya? We're going to ruin her life.

MOMMY VAL: We will report this to the police station.

SAM: Oh, no! Ma, We won't do that. Dapat magaling muna sya bago natin sya isauli sa pamilya nya. It's our fault, after all. We are the one to be blame.

YEN: It's YOUR fault! You are the one driving *pout*

SAM: yea, right. *he rolled her eyes and pinched her on her nose*

YEN: back to our business! Ano ang gagawin natin kung magtanong sya ng pangalan nya?

SAM: we'll tell her name then.

YEN: Oh, bakit? close kayo? alam mo pangalan nya? You are not using your brain again.

SAM: Well, if she will ask her name. We'll answer... hmm... We'll see. What name that would fit to a girl as beautiful as her?

Yen fake a cough.

YEN: Im here! *she fake a jealous face*

SAM: Though, she's prettier than you, still my heart is with you, babe.

YEN: Yea, right. Maybe, We can call her " MAE"!

SAM: Nice name! But what if she's going to ask who/where her family is? Pano kung tanungin nya kung sino tayo?

MOMMY VAL: Well, lets pretend that we are her own family.

SAM: Nice idea, MOm! Talino mo! KAya pala sayo ako nagmana.

Mommy Valerie laughed.

YEN: Kapal mukha eh no?

SAM: Sus! kung di lang kita mahal eh.

NURSE: MRS. Concepcion, Pasok na kayo. Gising na po ang pasyente.

SAM: Pasok na tayo, MA?

YEN: Hindi! Baka kako gusto mong lumabas eh no? PASOK nga narinig mo di ba?

SAM: sungit talga!

YEN: Asus! nagtatanong pa eh! Pasok na.

---
TRICIA: Sino kayo?

MOMMY VAL: Anak, si Mommy Val mo to. Hindi mo naba ako naaalala? This is your Kuya Sam! and this is her Girlfriend YEN!

TRICIA: Hindi ko po kayo kilala. I couldn't even remember any single details of you three.

SAM: bunso, you meet an accident the other day! A car hit you.

TRICIA: ha? eh sino ako?

SAM: you're MAE!. My younger sister.

TRICIA: M-Mae?

SAM: Yes! Mae Concepcion.



 

 


AUTHOR's PoV:

Si Tricia may bagong pamilya na!
Will she live a happy life now?
Paano na si Ivan?
At sino si JAMIE?
Ano ang magiging parte nito sa buhay ni TRICIA?