Chapter 11

1004

Hi guys, im so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for a real long time. Been buzy and i think im gnna end this story soon..i im still thinking of an ending. Kekekekeke. So anyways, i hope you'll enjoy this lame and short chapter. SARANGAHE<3 <3

 

 

1 year  have passed and Hwayoung was able to overcome her sadness and loneliness as Peniel was always by her side when she the sudden loneliness feeling struck her. Peniel on the other side, doesn’t fail to make her smile and laugh like last time his feelings towards her also grows as time goes by.

Today, was Kiseop’s and her parents death anniversary and also her own birthday. Peniel woke up early to make the necessary arrangements for the day. Hwayoung woke up and  got ready. She wore a black dress and Peniel wore a suit. They had breakfast and walked out of the house after having breakfast. They rode the bus to go to the graveyard.

Peniel held her hand and asked “ You feeling okay?”

With a faded smile, she answered “ Yeah.., don’t worry about it”

They arrived at the graveyard, they did the necessary things and Peniel left her alone to have some alone time. Hwayoung sat down beside Kiseop’s grave and tears starts to form underneath her pretty eyes.

“Oppa… how have you been? I miss you. I thank Peniel Oppa for taking such a great care of me.. I am trying my best to open up my heart for him but you are still in there. Oppa, how would things be if you’re still here? I’ve planned a lot of things but then it goes down the drain after you left. Ouh, the sky is getting dark. Oppa, I’ll go home first okay? I’ll see you again next year. I love you.”

Hwayoung walks towards Peniel who was sitting at the bench playing with his phone.

“Oppa..”

“Oh, Hwayoung ah, you ready to go home?”

Hwayoung nods her head and they head home. Hwayoung went into her room and saw a bouquet of flowers with a letter underneath it.

Hwayoung ah,

Today is probably the day where you wouldn’t talk much and feel sad. I understand. Im proud of you for staying strong and thank you for giving me a chance to take care of you. You know that my feelings towards you are still strong right? I’ll wait till it’s the right time for us to be together. Happy Birthday Hwayoung, from today onwards we will be together forever until we grow old. I love you”

Lots of love,

Peniel Oppa

Hwayoung smiled at the letter and wrote a reply letter to Peniel.

Oppa, thank you. Give me time, I don’t know when but I am also trying my best. I love you too. Goodnight, sleep tight. <3

-Hwayoung-