Chapter 12

1004

 

It was a rainy day Peniel reached their house and found Hwayoung was not at home. He grew worried when she did not answer his call. He went out and searched for her. Hwayoung was nowhere to be found but Peniel did not give up. He went to her school, workplace, tuition place, call her friends… but nothing worked. He went home with a heavy  heart.

Peniel stepped into the house and he sense something is cooking in the kitchen. Being curious, he went to the kitchen and found Hwayoung making dinner. He felt relieve and gave her a back hug.

Peniel's POV

“Ya Ryu Hwayoung, where did you go? I was so worried”

Hwayoung turned around and gave him a sweet smile. “Mianhae Oppa, I went to stock up the groceries.”

“Then why didn’t you answer my call?”

“You called?” Hwayoung went to her handbag and searched for her phone. “Oh! Mian, my phone was on vibration mode. Heh.”

“Next time check your phone before leaving the house. Don’t make me so worried like this. You understand little girl?”

Hwayoung stood in a ‘Attention’ manner, salute to Peniel and said “YES SIR!”

Peniel laughed and messes up her hair. Then they both sense something is burning, Hwayoung turned to the pan and saw the fish she cooked is now burned. Being silly, she used her own finger to remove the fish from the pan. She screamed in pain and Peniel rushed to her.

“YA! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?” Peniel scolded her while blowing her fingers. “Put your finger under the running tap water while I go get the medicine”

She did what she was told and Peniel came with the first aid box. “Come here you” Hwayoung walks over to the living room’s couch timidly. They both sat down and Peniel mends her finger in silence. Hwayoung broke the silence by saying “Mianhae.”

“For?”

“For being a pabo.”

“Im glad you know.”

“Bwoh? YAH!”

Peniel looked up and stare at her “Yah? You’re speaking banmal to me? YAH!”

“Mehrong~~~” Hwayoung was about to runaway when Peniel caught her wrist and made her fell into his arms.”

“Yah, what are you doing?!” Hwayoung said in embarrassment.

“Do you have anything to say to me?”

“No.”

“Then……..” Peniel moves closer to her face and making Hwayoung blush so hard. Hwayoung waved a white flag and admit defeat. “Arasso, arasso MIANHAE AJUSSHI!” She took the chance to run to her room. She closed the door and stood behind it.

Hwayoung’s POV

Why am I feeling like this? Have I opened up to him?

 

Author's note:

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS. Im sorry /bows/ for not updating. I'm finally done with my finals and IM ON MY 4MTHS BREAK! WHOOOOOOOOP. I feel guilty for not updating so i've updated 1 chap and i hope i didnt disppoint yguys >___< I'm trying to end this story soon maybe around another 2 more or 3 more chaps? Still working on it kekekeke. Bear with me till the end alright? please please please with a cherry on top. saranghae <3 i'll update another chap tmr cuz its already 2am now. CHU~~~~ /throws heart/