Her day.

1004

 

Peniel was walks home with an uneasy feeling about Kiseop’s condition.

[Peniel’s POV]

Why did Hyung coughed blood? Is he suffering from a sickness? What if he is? Hwayoung will be really sad about this. Hwayoung ah, don’t worry, I’ll protect you.

Peniel reached home, washed up and went online to do some research about it. He typed ‘What are the possible symptoms if someone coughed blood?’ The results showed:

Some Possible Causes:

·         Inflammation and irritation in the airways from repeated coughing

·         Bronchitis

·         Bronchiectasis

·         Lung Cancer

·         Pneumonia

·         Pulmonary edema

·         Blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolus)

·         Tuberculosis – Tuberculosis is the most common cause of coughing up blood worldwide, but less common in the United States

·         Inhalation of a foreign body

·         Bleeding Disorders – Bleeding disorders can be inherited, or due to medications or supplements that increase the time it takes for your blood to clot

“All of these are serious sickness and disease. I hope Kiseop hyung are not from any of these categories”

-NEXT DAY-

Hwayoung woke up, get ready for school and went down to have breakfast.

“Yah Ryu Hwayoung, lose some weight, you were heavy when I carried you last night!”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You didn’t remember? You fell asleep while studying with Peniel. Aigoo, you’re only 19 and your memory is like a 60 year old halmoni. Tch tch tch”

“Oh that.. hehe mian. Oppa are you working tomorrow? Let’s go to the amusement park!”

“Ah, why amusement park?! You know I hate those rides! Aish chincha.”

“Ah jebal~~~~ Its my birthday tomorrow.”

“Your birthday?”

“YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY!?”

“Ani…. I was testing you.”

“Tch, forget it. Hmph! I’ll go now.”

“Nae~~”

[Kiseop’s POV]

Its not that I forgot, it’s just… I’m trying to ease your pain when I’m gone.

Hwayoung walked out of the house and stomped her feet while walking and mumbled to herself “Wah chincha, how can he forgot my birthday! I’ve never forgot his birthday! Tch! Aish! So annoying! Wahhhhhhhh!” She was walking blindly and bumped into someone. “Yah! Were you blind! Can’t you see me walking?!”

“Yah Ryu Hwayoung why are you so angry early in the morning?”

“Oh, Peniel?”

“Now who is blind now? You can’t even recognize me?”

“Mianhae! I was..errr.. ah forget it.”

“Yah why are you so angry?”

“Kiseop Oppa forgot that tomorrow is my birthday! I’ve never forgot his birthday! He don’t even want to go to the amusement park with me.”

“Ohhhh, that. I’ll go with you then. Don’t be angry, smile! You’ll look prettier that way.” Peniel said while messing up her hair.

“Oh chincha? PENIEL SHIN JWEGOH!” Hwayoung jumped around and lock her arms to Peniel and drag him to school happily.

Little that they know, Kiseop saw everything. He hid behind a wall and saw everything.

[Kiseop’s POV]

Peniel, he will be the perfect one to replace me while im gone. This hurt in my heart.. I have to let go of her so that the pain she’ll be facing soon won’t hurt her deeply and there will be someone with her to go through it all. I’ll try to talk to Peniel about this.

[Peniel’s POV]

My heart skipped a beat when he locked her arms with mine. It feels great to have her by my side and looking at her pretty smile. Tomorrow is her birthday…I’ll tell her that I am SPN and I’ll confess to her. I’ll make tomorrow her day. 

 

Author's note:

source for the possible couses were taken from http://lungcancer.about.com/od/whatislungcancer/a/coughingupblood.htm. Hehehehehe