Chapter 9

1004

 

It was a bright sunny Saturday. Hwayoung woke up extra early to pick what to wear. While she is feeling happy, excited for the day, someone is suffering. Kiseop, he decided to go to the hospital to be prepared and to avoid Hwayoung.

[Hwayoung’s POV]

“GOOD MORNING OPPA!!”

Oh, where did he go? He did not even wish me ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’

Peniel was knocking on the door so Hwayoung went to get it.

“Happy Birthday Ryu Hwayoung!!” Peniel said while giving her a tight hug.

“Yah Shin Peniel, I cant breathe!”

Peniel broke the hug and said with a weak smile “Lets have some fun today.”

“Arasso! Lets go go go~”

Their way to the amusement park in the car was so silent because the Hwayoung ended up sleeping. Peniel was driving while thinking how he should tell her about Kiseop’s condition.

[Peniel’s POV]

My heart aches when I see her smiling. She is so naïve, how can I bring myself to smile brightly with her when I know she is going to break down anytime soon when she find out the real story behind Kiseop’s disappearance. Peniel tilt his head towards Hwayoung side and thought this girl is too precious, im afraid she can’t handle the pain. Ryu Hwayoung, you know that I will be by your side forever right? Shin Peniel, I guess you are already in love with her.

They reached the amusement park, Peniel woke her up softly and they went to have some fun at the amusement park till night time.

They went to a restaurant for dinner and Peniel decided to let out everything.

“Hwayoung ah”

“Hmm?”

“There are 2 things I want to say to you.”

“What is it?”

“ First, thank you for being my friend but I am afraid that I like you more than a friend. Its fine if you don’t feel the same way as I do but time will change everything.”

“Peniel, I appreciate what you did for me today.. no I appreciate everything that you’ve did for me. I really do. I am not actually ready to give my heart to anyone until I know that person well…”

“Like Kiseop Hyung?”

“arr.. how did you know?”

Peniel chuckled “ Its written all over your face pabo”

Hwayoung covered her face in embarrassment. “Chincha?”

“Whats the second thing?”

“The second thing…. I’ll bring you somewhere after this.”

They quickly ate their dinner and went to their next destination.

“So Peniel, where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

 

 

 

Author's note.

Hello my daebak reader, yes finally an update after a long hiatus i suppose? Hehehehe. Since i have not been updating for a long time, i'll update 2 chapters in 1 night? Okie dokie? Heeeeeeh. Im sorry and continue to support my story alright! Saranghaeyo~~~~~ ^-^