keep this secret between us

1004

Its been three months since Kiseop is suffering from lung cancer and Hwayoung is still unaware. In the meantime, Peniel and Hwayoung got more closer and feelings starts to develop.

[Hwayoung’s POV]

“Peniel, lets continue doing this project at my house cuz my oppa won’t approve it if I go to your house.”

“Ok not problem”

Peniel and Hwayoung were being so engrossed with their project till they didn’t realise that time went by in a blink of an eye. Hwayoung was so tired that she fell asleep at the dining table where they were sitting at. Peniel looked up and saw Hwayoung sleeping.

[Peniel’s POV]

Peniel moves her hair away from her face and chuckles. She look so cute when she’s sleeping.  Wait, why am I feeling this way? Why is my heart beating so fast? Yah Shin Peniel, get your senses together!!

Without him realising, Kiseop stepped into the house from work.

[Kiseop’s POV]

“Hwayoung ah! Im home.”

“Oh, who are you?”

Peniel stood up and bow to Kiseop. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Hwayoung’s partner”

“Partner? As in boyfriend?”

“Ahaha, no.. partner as in project partner.”

“Ah, mian. Where is Hwayoung?”

Peniel points to Hwayoung awkwardly and said “Shes… sleeping”

“Aigoo…. this kid”

Kiseop carried Hwayoung in a bridal style to her bedroom while Peniel clean up the mess.  Kiseop came out of the room and Peniel packed his bag getting ready to leave the house then suddenly Kiseop coughed blood again, Peniel saw and rushed to his side.

“Hyung! Are you okay? Do you wanna go to the hospital?”

“No no, its okay. Im alright. Thanks Peniel. Don’t tell Hwayoung about this, its only between us”

“Oh, okay. Then goodnight. Annyeonghigaseyo” Peniel bows.