Chapter 10

✥ PHOENIX ASSASSINS {HIATUS}

 

 

 

 

 

It was not a warm nor cold weather but it was a fine day; people are happy and having fun but she just never seem to take much notice of the world unless she wanted to; she could’ve killed those whose guilty if she were to know the world so she decided to know only what she want; not what she need.

 

 

She went into a convenient store and bought a drink like she usually does when she has nothing to do and then she made her way towards the rooftop of a 20 storey building which is located in the heart of Seoul. The busy roads and people were far enough to be heard and she’s at peace when she’s there.

 

 

She twists the cap and sat on her usual spot as she stares emptily at the sky and took out her earphones. Before she got to even put them on; she heard the rooftop door swung open and it was banged shut. This is what she dislikes most; people who bothers her peaceful place.

 

 

She heard the person panting but then later; bursts into tears and was sobbing endlessly. She frowns at the curious thought of who the person might be. First she bothered her and then she cries? What kind of life does this person lives in?

 

 

She slowly got up and walk silently towards the person and to her surprise; it was a guy. He was kneeling on the floor; covering his face with his palm as he cried his entire world out; at least that’s what he seems like he was doing. There was a picture of a girl looking somewhere else on the ground.

 

 

“Who are you…?” she began to speak

The guy turns around to meet her gaze and look at her “W-who are you?”

“Wrong question, that was mine, I’ve always been here, you’re bothering my peaceful day, you better have a good reason of doing so.” she bluntly pointed out

“I’m sorry…” he murmurs and after a few quiet seconds; he looks up again “I won’t be here long anyway.”

“Leaving so soon?”

He let out a low half-hearted chuckle “Too soon…” he mumbles

“Meaning?”

“Guys don’t just come out to the 20th floor to cry their everything like girls don’t they? They could’ve just gone to the bar, hire some es, go partying… What does it look like I’m gonna do?”

She was silent “You’re… Gonna jump?”

“Well answered.” he gives a weak smile

“Why? Is your life that miserable?”

“You have no idea…” he whispers “I’m just a normal guy, a guy with feelings, I may zone out sometimes but I still have feelings, I was bullied, I was harassed, I was kicked out, I was blamed on and I fell in love…” his voice were low “She was my last hope, I thought she was different, I thought she was the best thing that ever happened to me. But I was wrong, I treated her things she want and did what she told me to. Her innocence was unmasked when that day I wanted her to be my girl; she embarrassed me in front of the whole place… I was a joke… My parents don’t even care about me, they’re too busy pleasing their clients and money seems to be their new child. I’m neglected, no one wants me in this world, it made no difference if I leave anyway.”

“If you leaving this world make no difference whatsoever, why’d you still do it? Because you’ll feel satisfied? No, you’ll feel nothing… After a lot of pain from falling down this building, you’ll feel nothing at all. The grass and weeds growing tall making no one noticing your little grave,  no one will mourn for you, no one will visit you, no one will remember you cause they don’t have time for someone who died anymore, they have their own lives to worry about and you’ll be lying there in the ground; alone. You live alone, you die alone… If you wanna jump, be my guest.”

He looked startled “W-who are you?”

She looks down with a small chuckle “I’m almost like you, no one cares about me, no one needs me, no one loves me, I was neglected, I still am, no one would even notice if I’m gone from this world or maybe those who hate me would be satisfied. Why giving them the satisfaction of seeing you die? Don’t you wanna prove them wrong and show them you’re something more?”

“So what are you saying?”

“I’m saying that, you should prove them wrong and made them feel that if they lose you, the lose everything, change your life, it’s not too late for you.”

 

 

He was quiet for a while but then he looks at her,

 

 

“Yeah, you’re right, I should prove them wrong.” he had hope again

“You should…” she got up and stopped “And that girl, make her want you back but don’t take her back once you succeed, no one deserves your love if they don’t love you for who you are, if she didn’t accept you when you were thrown, then she doesn’t deserve you when you succeed.” she was about to turn the knob

“What’s your name?!” he wanted to know; she was different…

“If we meet again and you turn into that successful guy I think you’d be, I’ll tell you…” she left with a slight smile

“Really… who are you?” he whispers while watching her figure fade down the stairs

 

 

 


 

 

 

I can't do those lots of updates anymore which and I have to do more reading because apparently, my exam won't be easy anymore. Yeah, lucky to those young people out there. BTW, one more teaser and one history chappie, I have already chosen 7, the other four is still being searched - Mystique