Chapter eleven

Forever Together



**Yoochun's P.O.V**

*Flashback*

I didn't see Jae for the rest of the day. I even waited for him in front of the school's gates, but he never came. I drove home when it started to get dark. 'He's probably at home already. Is he that mad at me?'

I arrived in front of my house, but before I went home, I visited the Kim's family. I knocked at the door, which was being opened a few seconds later. „How can I help you, sir?“, the young maid asked me smiling. „I need to see Jaejoong.“, I said with a serious face and tried to look behind her, if Jaejoong was somewhere there. „I'm sorry, but the young master isn't home, yet.“ „What? Are you kidding me?! Do you know what time it is now?! Or did he order you to say that to me? If it is so, then tell him, that we have to talk.“ „I'm telling you the truth. He's probably with a friend of his.“ „Which friend? Where does this friend live?“, I slowly became impatient. „I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to ask the masters such questions.“ „Aish.“, I turned around and sprinted to my car.

„Where can he be? He said he's new here and doesn't have any friends. Maybe someone from school? Oh god, there are so much. But who could be more special, than others, to him? The first person he met was... Cheolyong. But where does he live? Aish.“ I hit the steering wheel and laid my head on it. ‘Calm down Chun. Who could help you? His friends? Would they give me his address? No. But who? Kwanghee! He is the one who knows everything about everyone.' I took my phone and dialed his number. „Yeoboseyo?“ „Kwanghee, it's me. I need your help.“ „Yoochun? What's the matter?“ „I need someone's address.“ „Whose?“ „Bang Cheolyong.“ „ Ahh, the cutie? Why?“ „I have to visit him. And I need the address right now. Is it possible?“ „You don't know me well. There's nothing, what's impossible for the almighty Kwanghee. Just wait a minute, arasso?“ „Arasso.“ He told me the truth.

I had to wait just a minute or two, when he said, that he found it. „Thanks, send it to me with a message, okay?“ „Ye.“ I received a new message which read Cheolyong's address. „Kwanghee, I owe you.“ I started the engine and drove to Cheolyong's house. It was not very big and looked not very rich. The lights were off everywhere, except for one room on the second floor. The window was steamed up and I could hear some sounds. It sounded like water was filled in something. 'A tub? It could be. That means everyone is sleeping except for one person, which is having a bath now. Is it Jae?


*End of flashback*
 

**The following day**


I parked my car at the student parking lot. Changmin was chatting with some of his friends at his car. He said something to his friends and then came towards me.

„Hey. Everything okay?“ „Yeah.“, I looked in the direction, from which the two were coming. Jae had a thoughtful look on his face and Mir looked everywhere except for Jae. 'Why doesn't he look at him? Did something happen between them?' „Yah! Wake up already!“ My head again began to ache. I bought some cans of beer yesterday, while I waited in front of Mir's house.  „If you won't shut up, I'll rip out your tongue.“, I said with a warning tone. „Hyeong~ You're scary when you're like this.“, Changmin whined. „Hyeong, did you... drink last night? You smell like alcohol.” „Yeah, we drank last night.”, I said still watching the two lovebirds. „Anyway, do you want to eat lunch with us today?“ „Yeah, why not.“, I said, not a little bit interested in what he said. Jae and Cheolyong were talking about something now. Jae looked apologetically, while Cheolyong looked.. hurt? Jae left and Cheolyong hit his chest. „What the hell happened last night?!“ I asked. „What happened last night?“, Changmin asked confused. „Nothing Min. I have to go now. See you later.“, I said and ran in the same direction as Jaejoong.

I almost reached him, when he stopped and looked around. I slowed down my pace and walked towards him. I was just a few meters behind him, when someone stood next to him. In my opinion he stood way too close. „Looking for someone special?“, the guy asked him. All I could recognize was that he had very short black hair, a well-built body and the voice. And it was enough. 'Oh no, please. Not him.' „Ohh.. Hyeong, it's you. Ani, I'm looking not for someone, but for something.“, Jae answered. 'Hyeong?! What the hell?! When did this guy-!? Aish.' „And what are you looking for exactly?“ „My Maths-room. Here.“, he showed him something and the guy looked at it. „Hey, I can bring you there. I have class there now, too.“ „Really? Thanks.“ They walked away and I followed them with a big gap between us, so they wouldn't notice me. And if, I had Math's, too. I had to walk in the same direction, if they liked it or not.

While we walked I saw girls eye- the guy and throwing glares at Jae. But when they saw me glaring at the guy and not Jae, they began to whisper with each other. 'Oh Lord, that can't mean anything good.' We were not far away from the class room, when Jae moved his head strangely, as if he wanted to turn around but stopped for a few seconds and turned his head back to its normal position. I then saw, why he had moved it like that. The guy's hand was on his chin! 'Who does he thinks he is, to touch MY Jae?!'

I walked into the room and saw Jae and the guy, whose face I could see now clearly, chatting and smiling at each other. I walked towards them as cool as possible. „Oh, hey Jae. Where have you been yesterday? I waited for you, but you didn't come.“ His expression changed immediately. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. „Hey, ahm, I was ahm- My stomach hurt, so I went to the nurse.“ 'Tch, liar.' „We have something to talk about. Do you want to sit with me?“, I asked him. His eyes began to move faster and he looked everywhere, but me. He hesitated before speaking. „Ahm.. I promised..-“, but he couldn't answer me, because SOMEONE interrupted him.

„He promised me to sit with me already. Try next time. Maybe you'll have more luck, because you have to be fast, if you want to sit next to such a good-looking person, like your boyfriend. Oh wait no, now it's a fake boyfriend. I had never expected you to do something like that. Our school's basketball star can't get in a relationship, without lying.“ „Shut up! It's none of your business.“, I balled my fingers into a fist. „It's sure my business, because I'm his friend. And I didn't even need to lie to become one.“ I wanted to punch him in his, oh so handsome, face, when someone disturbed me. „Lee Changsun stop it already!“, someone behind me called. „And you.“, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to find Jonghyun looking at me seriously. „Calm down.“, he finally said. „You said you want to talk to Jaejoong and not to start a fight about him.“ Then he turned to Jae and asked him: „Can we talk, please?“ „Y-Ye, of course.“, Jae answered stuttering and followed behind my friend. 'Does he know him, too? How many people did he meet yesterday?'

**Jaejoong's P.O.V**


He asked me where I was and told me we had something to talk about. I knew what he meant, but I didn't want to be with him alone, what he obviously wanted, because he asked me, if I want to sit next to him. I didn't know how to explain it to him, without making it look like I was mad at him or something like that. I just wanted to tell him the truth. „Ahm.. I promised..-“ „He promised me to sit with me already. Try next time. Maybe you'll have more luck, because you have to be fast, if you want to sit next to such a good-looking person, like your boyfriend. Oh wait no, now it's a fake boyfriend. I had never expected you to do something like that. Our school's basketball star can't get in a relationship, without lying.“, Joon interrupted me.


**Flashback**


Joon and I were talking about all kind of stuff, while we were walking. „Is Yoochun really your boyfriend?” This question took me by surprise. “N-No. What do you think I am? The last time I checked, I was a straight guy. And Yoochun was just my friend. Now he's my fake boyfriend, because he told it the whole school, but I'll make him just my friend again, by 'breaking up' with him. Why do you ask?” I said and looked away. „Because he doesn't have a reason to kill me, if you are in a fake relationship with him.” „Why would he want to kill you?” „I don't know. Really, I'm just showing you the way to our common class room, but he just won't stop glaring at the back of my head.” I wanted turn around to see what he meant, but he stopped me, by holding my chin and turning it around. „Don't.”, was everything he said and continued walking. We approached the class room and Joon showed me his seat and gave me permission to sit next to him, without me even asking him about it. I just stood next to him awkwardly, because I didn't knew which seat I could take and I was just too shy to ask him, if I could sit next to him. He obviously saw it and laughed. After he finished his 'laughing-session' he asked me: „Do you want to sit next to me?” To what I gladly nodded.


**End of flashback**


'Wow, that was...mean. I know Yoochun made a mistake, but Joon hadn't to be so mean.' „Shut up! It's none of your business.“, Yoochun hissed back. I looked at the ground awkwardly and afraid. That's when I saw that Yoochun had balled his fist.

I looked up nervously and saw them glare at each other. They had shouted something while I was in my shocked state. Then Yoochun raised his fist and was ready to punch Joon's face. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for screams and punches, but luckily they never came. Someone stopped the two. If I understood it right, then his name was Jonghyun. „Can we talk, please?”, he asked , while looking at me. 'What does he want from me? I didn't do anything.' „Y-Ye, of course.”, I said and followed him out of the class room.

“You see,”, he started when he stopped next to a wall and leaned his shoulder against it. “Yoochun really wants to talk to you. Yesterday he talked the whole time about you and how sorry he is and that he wants to explain everything and apologize. And he really is afraid that you're hating him. That means, that if you'll reject his request to talk, then he'll go crazy. He was never like that. He always was the calm and cool guy. And when I say 'always', then I mean 'always'. We're friends since kinder garden. And if there was something, what was troubling him, then he wouldn't show it to anyone, not even me. And now he's acting like a jerk and I think I understood it right, that it's because of you. So, please, talk to him. You don't have to sit with him, but you can do it while lunch, or something. I really don't like seeing him like that and I hope you'll change his crazy state to a normal. Arasso?” I nodded. „I'll try to. It's just..” 'Jae, stop that! You can't tell! You can't trust him. Just say you'll talk to Yoochun and leave.' „I'll talk to him. See you later.”, I said and ran back to the class room.

Yoochun was sitting on the other side of the room. His, to the side turned, head was on his crossed arms on the table. I could see his closed eyes. After tapping his shoulder hesitatingly, I knelt down. „Hyeong~. Hyeong, it's me Jae. Wake up already!”, I said the last a bit louder and slapped his arms. He then jumped up and looked down at me in pure shock. I was sitting on my now, because I didn't expect him to jump like that. „Omo, Jae I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-” „It's okay. I'm alright. I just wanted to say, that we can talk while lunch time, if you don't have any plans.” „Of course not.” „Okay then, I'll see you at lunch.”, I said and went back to Joon.

„What did he want from you?“, he asked as soon as I sat down. „Nothing special. We just talked a bit.“, I said. I didn't want to tell him, even though he was very nice to me. I couldn't trust anyone and it was killing me. Everyone was nice to me, but I rejected everyone, because I got hurt, by trusting those persons, who were nice to me. And I was still hurt, because of one special person, but I tried with a lot of effort to deny and forget it. „You know you can tell me. We're friends, aren't we?“ 'I'd love to be your friend, but it's too difficult.' „Ye, of course. But, like I said, we talked about nothing special. I met him yesterday. And because we got very well along, he wanted to see me. But then he saw your fight with hyeong and asked me, if I was okay. That's all.“, I lied. „But he didn't know about the fight before. And he sure wanted to tell you something, didn't he?“ 'Aish, hyeong! Why can't you just believe what I say?!' *Because you're a bad liar.*, the voice inside my head said. 'Again true.'

„Y-Yeah. Maybe he forgot. Anyway, when do you have birthday? Last time you just said in February.“, I quickly changed the topic, before he could ask me something else. „Why do you want to know?“, he asked suspiciously and gasped, causing the students to look at us. „You want to make me a present, don't you?“, he asked and clapped his hands happily. „Ahm, honestly, I just wanted to know when your birthday is, because I have birthday in February, too. But I sure will make you a present. The best one of all, you'll get.“ „Wuah, thanks, I can't wait for it already. What will it be? It has to be something very special, because my presents are all very good, because everyone loves me very, very much.“, he said with a really, really cute face. 'How can a person be y and cute at the same time? Hyeong you have to show me how you do this~', I whined in my head, but outside I was happy. „My present will be goo, too. It will be the best.“, I said pouting. „Wuah.. Does that mean, that you love me more than the others do?" I thought about his question and blushed immediately. 'Oh Jesus. This is so embarassing. I didn't mean that.'  "You're so cute. Give your hyeong a big, big hug!“, he squealed and opened his arms, ready for a hug.

„Ahm..hyeong, everyone is looking. Maybe later, arasso?“, I said and looked around awkwardly. He sulked and hung his arms. „If you really would love your hyeong, then you wouldn't care about what others are doing and just hug me.“ He turned his body around, so his back was facing me. „Hyeong? Are you mad at me? Hyeong~. Please, don't be mad at your dongsaeng~“, I whined. „Will you hug me?“ „Will you not be mad at me anymore, if I hug you?“ „Mhm.“, he nodded his head happily, like a little kid, which just promised to be good, if it gets candies. „Okay then.“ I hugged him and he hugged me back, as if he was afraid that someone could take me away. *Oh Lord! Jaejoong, you stupid thing, what the hell are you doing?! Three minutes ago, you said you couldn't trust anyone. But letting this player hug you is nothing bad, or what?! Pull him away, now!*, the voice scolded me. I pulled hyeong away, way too harsh. He almost fell from his chair and looked at me puzzled.

„Is something wrong?“ „N-No, nothing is wrong. I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull you that harsh. I'm sorry.“ 'It's just, that this voice is again right.' *I'm always right. What would you do without me?* 'Have a lot of friends.' *Tch, which would hurt you in the end. Why can't you understand it? The only one you can trust right now is me.* 'Again right.', I thought frustrated. 'But, still, who are you?' *You're friend.* „It's okay. You don't have to worry about it.“, Joon said and gave me a warm smile, with which he made me snap out of my thoughts. „Really? I'm glad then. But still, I'm sorry.“ „You won't believe, that I'm alright, will you?“ I shook my head. „Hmm, then you have to eat lunch with me, arasso? Will it make you believe me?“ „But what's so special about eating lunch with me?“, I asked, still not understanding, why everyone wanted eat lunch with me. „It's just nice, to eat with a friend. You still don't believe me?“ 'He reads me like a book. Is it really that easy, to understand, what I think and feel?' *Of course, because you don't hide your feelings. Remember what that guy from before said?* 'Jonghyun?' *Mhm, Yoochun never showed it, if something troubled him. You have to do it like him.* „Jae?“ „Ye?“ „I asked if you still don't believe me.“ „W-What. No! I- I mean I believe you."

The voice was right once again. I decided to do everything, just to make that strange voice in my head happy, because it told me to do, what was the best for me. Without that voice I probably would be no one. Or what was worse, I would be abused by everyone. Joon chuckled evilly. „Good~ Muahaha.“ I got really afraid of him now. „You don't have to be afraid. I just wanted to show you my evil laugh. I don't knnow why.“, he said grinning widely.

Time passed by and Joon had dance class, even though I didn't have class I went with him. „You're my friend and friens have to help each other. Besides you don't have anything to do and I want to know, what you do think about my dancing skills.“, was what he said, when I asked, why I had to go with him. I didn't show any emotions the whole day, like the voice had ordered me. I said nothing, except when I ha to answer him. I asked him nothing, as if it was indifferent to me, even though I really wanted show my emotions.

I had to make every effort, so he wouldn't notice how stunned I was by his dancing. „And how was it?“, he asked me as soon as the class finished. He was sweating and panting, but smiled happily though. „Not bad.“, I said after looking at him from head to toe. „That's it? Just 'not bad'? It wasn't even good or nice? Was I that bad?", he asked pouting. „You're a very bad friend." I had to hold back my laugh. I made it, even though it was very difficult. „You were very good.", I said with an expressionless face. „Yah, you're my friend. Show more emotions!" I faked an admiring face. „Is something wrong? You were so happy before the first class and then you got all emotionless. You don't even look bored or something, as if you're a robot. Ah!", he squinted his eyes, leaned forward and pointed with his index finger at my face. „You aren't my Jae-friend, but a robot! Where's my Jae and what did you do to him.", he started poking me everywhere, while I tried to explain to him, that I was the real Jae and that his joke wasn't funny. But he didn't listen to me and poked me. At first my face, then my shoulders, then the chest and then my sides, the spots, which no one was allowed to touch, because it tickled and I hate it to be tickled. As soon as Joon poke me there, I burst out laughing. „Aha! You have emotions after all. So you are my Jae!" I thought he would stop tickling me, but he went on. Finally, I was on the ground with him on top of me. „Ahh...H-Ahaha-Hyeo-haha-ng-ha-ha-s-stooop-Ahahaaa. No-haha-p-pleaaaaaaaaaaase.", I pleaded, while crying because I laughed so much and I still tried to free myself, but failed, because he was way too strong for me. The next thing I knew was that someone pulled me up, while Joon was lying on the ground with a shocked, confused and even hurt facial expression. He obviously landed not very softly. „What the hell are you doing?", he yelled at Mir, whose face showed, that he was angry. „I should ask you that!", he yelled back. „What?! What do you mean?" Joon stood up and looked at Mir in pure confusion. I don't even have to say something about me, because, if Joon didn't understand something, then I didn't understand even more, because Joon could make everything what confused him, look even more confusingly to me. (Confusing, isn't it?) „I mean: What were you doing on top of Jaejoong, while he was crying and pleading you to stop?!" Joon burst out laughing. I stood next to Mir, who was confused now as well. We glanced at each other not understanding, why he suddenly was laughing. „Hyeong? Are you-okay?", I asked carefully. „Oh god.-" „Mir, you surely-" „Are-" „An Idiot", he said in between laughing. „Huh? Why am I the idiot, when you tried to my friend?" „WHAT?! Who wanted to whom?", I screamed. „J-Joon hyeong...you", Mir answered now unsurely. Joon laughed even more. He held his stomach and started to choke. „Omo, hyeong!" I ran over to him and patted his back. „Yah! Calm down, if you don't want to die!", he obeyed and soon he was only grinning. 'And he said I'm not a good friend! Take that!', I thought happily. „Why were you laughing? Didn't...you...try...to....him?" Mir got with every word more quiet. „Come on, Jae. We have a lot of things to do.", Joon grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the dumbfounded Mir.

Lunch time came. I packed my things and headed out of the room to look for Yoochun, but was greeted by a smiling Joon. „Hey! Ready for lunch? We have to hurry up, if we don't want to waste hours in the queue." „Huh? You want me to come with you to lunch?", I asked. This time with emotions, because I knew, that if he would tickle me again, I wouldn't be able to show my emotions ever again, because I simply wouldn't survive. But I would be like this only to him, because he was the only one, who knew about my weakness. „Yeah, I want you to come with me. You agreed. Remember?" I tried to remember but failed. "No." "First period. You pushed me and then I said that you have to have lunch with me. Why? Is something wrong?" „No, it's just that I can't come with you, because I wanted to meet Yoochun hyeong." „But if you won't go with me now, I'll be mad at you and then nothing will be able to make me happy, not even my friend.", he said with a very serious tone. 'I know I promised Yoochun, I'll meet him. But I can meet him at the cafeteria, right?' „Okay. Let's go."