Chapter eight

Forever Together

**Mir's P.O.V**

 

Jaejoong reached for hyeong's hand and shook it hesitantly. „My name is Kim Jaejoong.“ My jaw dropped as I looked at him, as he was a ghost. „JAEJOONG-AH!“, I screamed and hugged him as tightly as possible. „Ah-I-ca-“, he tried to say something, but couldn't because I hugged him way too tight. „OMO, Mir! You'll kill him! Let him go!“, Joon screamed and pulled me away. I looked at Jaejoong, who was holding his chest now and breathed loudly. „Oh my god, Jaejoong-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. I really didn't want..“ „It's okay, Mir. I'm all back thanks to you.“, he said and gave me a small smile. „Bang Cheolyong! What was that?! You almost killed you're so called friend!“, Joon scolded me. „I'm sorry.“, I murmured. „Are you okay?“, hyeong then asked Jaejoong with a soft voice. „Y-Yeh.“ „Mir, is this a way to-“ „Please, don't scold him. It isn't his fault.“ „Ahm, okay. Anyway, where did you come from?“ „Gunwi, it's a little town, something about 180 km away from here, I think.“ „Oh, cool. And how old are you?“, Joon hyeong asked him one question after another. Why do you want to know?" Jaejong looked at him questionably. I could say that Jaejoong wasn't a person who trusts everyone straight away. 'But this are my friends and if I didn't misunderstand, then Jaejoong trusts me. But why not them? Does he check out everyone separately? Wae? Is there something what happened in his past? In Gunwi? Or did he used to live somewhere else? Before Gunwi? And why did his family move here? No, Mir, it's none of your business. He'll tell you, if he thinks it's the right time. You do not even know him enough to ask him such questions.' „I'm 16.“ „Whoa, I'm your hyeong then. I became 17 in February. So you have to respect me and do whatever I'll tell you, arasso?“, hyeong said using his aegyo. „Okay. Hyeong~.“, Jaejoong said with a chuckle.

 

Soon everyone talked and was happy. Everyone except for one. Until: „Anyway, why aren't you with your boyfriend?“, Yunho hyeong asked. „What?“ „I asked why are you not with your boyfriend.“ „You have got a boyfriend?!“ all of them screamed in unison. „What? No, it's just.. ahm..I..ahm..He isn't my boyfriend! It was just a joke, okay?!“ The atmosphere became awkward immediately. „So..ahm, who were you talking about?“ Minho hyeong asked Yunho. „About our basketball star.“ „Yoochun?!“ all of them asked in unison again. „You didn't hear about it? The whole school is talking about the two of them. “ he said. „Hyeong, stop it.“, I warned. „Or what? It's not my fault that everyone is talking about them. I'm not the one who said in front of everyone, that he's my boyfriend.“, he said and pointed at Jaejoong. „Hyeong! Shut the hell up!“ I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. The students were now looking at us. „Hey, calm down.“, Minho hyeong tried to pull me back down, but I ripped off from his grip. „No! First he'll apologize to Jaejoong!“ „Mir, calm down.“ Joon hyeong stood up and looked at me seriously. Joon hyeong was the only one, who could make me calm, when I was angry. I didn't know how, but there was something about him, what made me obey, whatever he ordered me to do. „We're leaving.“

 

I grabbed Jaejoong's hand and left with him. „Mir-“, I heard Minho hyeong calling, but ignored it. I dragged Jaejoong, out of school, to a field. „This is my secret place. No one knows about it, except for you of course, because the trees in front of it are hiding it. I always come here, if I'm angry or sad. And now you are allowed to come here, too, if you want.“ „You didn't have to do it. You should go back now.“ „No. I won't go back. Yunho hyeong has no right to talk to you like that. But - is it true?“ „No. I don't even know why he did it. I'll have a lot of problems now. Everyone will think I'm gay.” „I don't understand hyeong. Why would he do this? When I saw him how he wanted to walk you to your class, I thought he really cares about you, but now I don't even know what I should think.“ He didn't say anything else and so did I.

 

We sat there until the school day ended. I wanted to stand up, when everyone was gone, but something didn't let me. I looked to my right and found a sleeping Jaejoong with his head on my shoulder.“Aish, this guy is really-“. I smiled unconsciously and combed his hair with my free hand. When I finally realized that it began to get dark I hold his head with my hand and stood up. 'Should I wake him up? But he seemed so tired today.' I decided to just carry him home. I piggy backed him to the gates and stopped abruptly. 'But.. Where should I carry him? I don't know where he lives. Should I bring him to my place? But, what if he won't like me anymore after he'll see where I live? Mir! What are you thinking? He's you're friend, isn't he? Ye, I think he is. Then you should worry about his health and not about what he'll think about your home! If he's a real friend then it won't matter for him, where you live.' “Jaejoong-ah, should I bring you to my place?”, I asked him not expecting an answer, but he started to make some sound as if he wanted to answer me. So I took it as a yes. I lived quiet far away. 'Even though Jaejoong-ah isn't heavy, I'm sure my back will kill me tomorrow. But Jaejoong is worth it.' I walked home happily, with a beautiful living being on my back.