Chapter six

Forever Together

**Jaejoong's P.O.V**

 

'No it can't be!' I looked up and there he was. The same guy, which I bumped in yesterday. He, too, looked at me and obviously recognized me, because when I lowered my head so he wouldn't see my face, but unfortunately too late, he tried to look at me. „You. You look so familiar. Didn't you bump in me yesterday already?“ „No, you must confusing me with someone else. I don't know you.“ „Yah! look at me.“, he roughly grabbed my face and looked at me with a 'scaning' look. He recognized me and I just stared at him shocked. This one second felt like an hour, but what happened next, happened to quick. Yoochun grabbed his collar and punched him in the face. The guy landed on the ground and Yoochun got on top of him. „Hyeong! Stop it!“ I stood up, ran over to them and hold Yoochun's arm, which was ready to punch the guy again. „If you ever again call him stupid names or if you even touch him with one of your dirty fingers, I swear I'll kill you.“

He stood up and again inspected me. „Are you okay?“ „Ye.“ „Are you sure?“ „Damn it, Yoochun! I'm sure I'm okay. And please stop overreacting and being overprotective. I can stand for myself, if it's necessary.“ „Then why didn't you stand for yourself, when this bastard hurt you?!“, he pointed at the guy and almost screamed. „Whoa. What a nice scene. Our new couple is having an argument.“, the stood up and watched everything.The corner of his lips was bleeding. „Shut the hell up!“, Yoochun yelled at him and looked at me again. „He didn't hurt me.“, I muttered. It was a lie, but I didn't want someone fight because of me. Especially Yoochun. And of course I didn't want the guy to know that he hurt me. But something was strange about the guy's touch. Even though it hurt, I could feel how soft and warm his hand was. „Yeah.. sure. Then tell me please, what this is!“, he touched with his index finger the same spot, where the guy had grabbed be. What cause me tojerk. „What is there?“, I asked.  'Sorry, but I don't have eyes on my chin..' , I thought bitterly, but didn't have the nerve to say it out loud. „Come on.“, he said and pulled me with him. He opened a door on which hung a 'WC'-sign. He stopped in front of a mirror and raised my head a bit, so I could see the spot, he was showing me. There were two little red marks. „Ow.“, was everything I could say. „And you said-“ „Yoochun, let us not fight about this. It happened already and you can't change it now. From now on I'll be more careful and won't let anyone touch me.“, I cut him off. I didn't want to fight with my only friend. „What about me? Am I not allowed to touch you, too?“ We made eye contact and I couldn't get away from it. His eyes capture mine and I wasn't able to do anything against it. They were like blac holes.  „You're still my wifey, arent you?“, he then asked and started laughing. „Come on. We only have two minutes until class starts. We should hurry up now.“ He grabbed my hand again and ran out into the hall and from there to our first class.

We made it just in time. When the teacher saw me, she asked me to wait in the hall. She would call me in. The bell rang and I only heard the teachers nice voice. „So greet our new student Kim Jaejoong.“  'Shall I go in now? Yes, I think.'  I walked in with a poker face, because I decided that it would be better if the students wouldn't think that I'm an easy victim. I stopped in front of the class and looked aro und. Yoochun was sitting by a window. In front of him was a girl, which obviously flirted with him. But if I understood it right, Yoochun hadn't any interest in her. His eyes were glued on me. And he showed me his wonderful smile again. 'Aish, Hyeong, you make it difficult for me to keep my poker face.' I looked away and again through the students. „Jaejoong, would you tell us something about you, please?“, the teacher asked. „My name is Kim Jaejoong and I just moved to Seoul yesterday.“   'And I hope I won't have any problems'  , I added  in my head. „Okay. Thank you Jaejoong. Does anyone have questions?“, she asked the students and some girl raised her arm. „Stephanie?“ „Isn't Jaejoong a boy's name?“ That question made the other stuents laugh and my blood boil, but luckily for all of us I could hold it back.   'Are you ing kidding me?! I am a boy! Do you want me to prove it or what?! Okay Jae calm down.'    

„Yeah, Jaejoong is a boy's name. And I can say you surely my parents made the right decision. If you don't believe it, it's your problem. I think I don't have to prove my gender. But as far as I know 'Stephanie' is a girl's name, but when I look at you...“, I said while eyeing her from head to toe..   'OMG, did I just say that in front of the whole class plus the teacher?!'   I heard some gasps and chuckles. Everyone of the students had either a shocked or an amused facial expression. I looked at the Stephanie girl.  'Girl, you're eyes will jump out, if you won't stop staring at me like that.'  I looked at the other students and saw Yoochun smirk proudly. He gave me a thumbs up. „Ahem. Jaejoong, take a seat, please. Ahm.. The one next to Bang Cheolyong. Mr. Bang raise your arm, please.“ I looked in the direction she was looking and then I saw a very childish looking guy raising his arm hesitantly.  'So, this is Bang Cheolyong? He looks nice. I hope that his char acter is nice, too. But.. is he afraid of..me? Oh boy..I only wanted that to shut up and look what I have now. A boy, who's afraid of me. Wow. It can't go any better. But at least they won't make fun of me, will they?' , I thought, while I walked towards Cheolyong and a yawn escaped from my mouth. Which the student probably took  as a sign of boredom and no interest in school and improved my new reputation as the bad guy. 'Wow it's easier than I thought it would be. Since when am I that good in acting? The yawn wasn't an act though. I didn't have had enough sleep yesterday.' I sat down and looked around. Most of the students were still looking at me. I decided to ignore them and look somewhere else. There was a window on my neighbor's side, so I just looked in that direction.  

„I-Iis something wrong?“, Cheolyong asked me after a while. I looked at him confused. „Huh? Why should something be wrong?“, I asked back „I d-don't know. It's just that.. you were l-looking at me the whole time and I thought there is s-something you want to say or something.“, he stuttered. 'OMG, I never had seen such a cute guy. He's like a little kid.' At that thought a warm smile appeared on my face. „No, every thing's okay. I'm sorry if I scared you.“ „It's okay. It was really cool, how you spoke with her. No one dared to talk to her like that before.“ „Oh, thanks. So.. you're Cheolyong, aren't you?“ „Ye, but you can call me Mir. All of my friends call me that.“, he said and smiled happily. „F-Friends?“ I asked irritated. „Ye, only my friends are allowed to call me that.“ „So, does that mean I'm your friend now?“ „If you want, of course.“ „Oh, okay. You're really kind by the way.“ „Thanks, do you want to meet my friends at lunch?“, he asked me totally excited. 'How can I say 'no' to such a cute thing?' „I'd love to.“ I turned to the board and concentrated on what the teacher said. Then a folded piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked around to find the one, who gave it to me. There was a guy in front of me, who looked in my direction. „Who gave it to me?“, I asked him. He shrugged in response and turned around. I unfolded the paper and read it.

 

„Hey... my wifey is really cool. I'm proud of you... :*
Let's meet in front of your class before lunch.

Then I'll show you where the cafeteria and my secret place is...  >:>

                        Your beloved husband“

 

„Aish, jinjja. That guy is annoying.“ „Who was it?“, Mir asked me. „No one. Just an annoying person.“ I looked at Yoochun, who turned around slightly, so that I could see his smirk. Yoochun sat two desk in front of Mir, that meant I could see him perfectly. The class ended and I became good friends with Mir. We talked non-stop, even though the teacher scolded us once in a while. We packed our things while still talking and then headed towards the door. „So what's your next class?“, Mir asked me. I looked at my schedule. „I have history now.“ „Jinjja? Me too. That's so cool. Come on.“, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and dragged me with him. But before we could leave the classroom a special someone stopped us blocking the door. „Yoochun-hyeong, is everything alright?“, Mir asked him. „No, it isn't. Why didn't you wait for me?“, he asked me. „Hyeong, I'm sorry. I forgot.“ "Tch."He looked at me in disbelief. „See? I told you, you would forget about me as soon as you'll meet someone. Anyway, what do you have now? I'll bring you to your class.“, he said and took away my schedule. „You don't have to, hyeong. Mir and I have the same class now. He'll bring me to my next class. Besides, you'll come too late to your own class if you come with us. And I don't want you to be late, because of me.“ „I said I'll bring you to your next class.“

He grabbed my hand and walked away from Mir. „But hyeong, what about Mir? Mir, are you coming?“ „Ye.“, he caught up with us and walked next to me. „Is he the annoying guy, who wrote the note?“, Mir whispered into my ear. „Ye. He's usually nice and caring. But today he's acting all weird.“ „Since when do you know him?“ „Since yesterday.“ We started laughing and after we calmed down a bit Mir asked me: „Really? You seem so close.“ I laughed. „Yeah. That's really weird, huh?“ I said with my normal voice now and laughed. Yoochun only grunted and pulled me to the other side, so he was now in the middle. The rest of the way was quiet.

The halls were filled with students. The most of the guys looked at me as if they hadn't eaten for months and I was a steak or something. And the girls, well they glared at me. I didn't know why, but sometimes I could hear the words 'girlfriend' and '' and sometimes I could even hear phrases like '..looks really hot', 'how dares she..'.  „Yoochun-oppa!“, a girl ran towards the three of us. „Yoochun-oppa. Did you hear the new rumors? They say you have a new girlfriend. It isn't true, is it? I'm still your girlfriend.“ Then she saw me and her jaw dropped. „Oppa, is this your new girlfriend?“ „Shut up already. And now listen carefully. First, You never ever had been my girlfriend. Second, she isn't a and third, she isn't my girlfriend, but my boyfriend.“, Yoochun said with a serious face.