Chapter four

Forever Together

 

**Jaejoong's P.O.V**

 

My Name is Park Yoochun. I'm Jaejoong's friend.“ My father didn't even respond, but looked again at me. „Go to your room now. We'll talk later about why you came late.“ „Ye, appa.“, I murmured and turned to the stairs and wanted leave them, but stopped, when I heard Yoochun's soft voice. „Jae, do you want us to stay?“ , Yoochun asked. I wanted him to stay and hug him and tell him everything. But I wasn't sure, if I could trust him. Besides, I didn't want, someone to know about this. „Sorry, but I want to go to sleep now.“, I said and went to my room straight away. I didn't dare to look at him, because then I certainly wouldn't be able to hold back my tears.

When I was in my room I closed the door and collapsed on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about everything what happened today. I was like in trans and when I snapped out of it, I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. 'Why does that happen to me? Hardly had something good happened in my life and then 'he' appears again.' „I hate my life.“; I said and wiped my tears, but that didn't help. After what felt like hours my eye lids grew heavy and I fell asleep.

**Yoochun's P.O.V**

 

„Jae, do you want us to stay?“ , I asked him. „Sorry, but I want to go to sleep now.“, he answered not even looking at me once. „Oh. Okay then. Ahm. Bye.“, I said, but he obviously didn't hear it.

I said goodbye to Mr. Kim, turned around and left with Changmin right behind me. „Hyeong can we talk now?“, he asked me. „Huh? Oh yeah sure. Come in.“ I said and opened the door for him, when we reached my house. We slipped of our shoes. „You go first. I'll get some snacks for us.“, I went into the kitchen and got two big bowls from one of the cupboards. Then I looked for some snacks and found crisps and candies. So I opened them and put in one bowl the crisps and in the other one the candies. Then I found a plate with sandwiches and another with just made fish and chips. I took a tray, placed everything on it and went to my room.

I opened the door with my elbow and walked in. „Whoa~...Hyeong you always do know what I need at the moment.“, Changmin said when he saw the big tray with food. I chuckled and placed the tray on my bed. „Come on you hungry animal. I prepared the specially for you, because I know how much you love food.“ „Hyeong did I tell you, that I love you?“ „Nope, you didn't.“ „I love you, hyeong.“, he said and began to stuff the food in his mouth, while . „Mhhh...mhh.. So..mhhh..delicious.“ „Changmin, stop that. It sounds like you're doing something naughty.“, I said jokingly. „You like it hyeong? Mhhhhh...Ngghhh.. Ohh..my...gooood...~Mhh.“, Changmin teased. „Ye, baby, so if you don't want me to you, you better stop doing that.“, I said with my deepest, huskiest and iest voice. Changmin's eyes widened. He gulped, looked down and ate, but this time without . I laughed at the sight. „Baby, You're just too funny.“, I said teasing him. „Hyeong?“ „Hm?“, I grabbed some crisps and ate them. „Would you really me?“, he asked. 'I never saw Changmin that serious. Oh my god. Changmin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.' „Hahhaa.. Changmin. It was a joke! I never would do this to my dongsaeng. I'm disappointed in you Changmin. What do you think about you're favorite hyeong?! I'm not a bastard.“ „Yeah, but I do never know what to think about you. Because in the beginning I couldn't even imagine you being gay. And what happened then? I saw you with a guy kissing like there's no tomorrow! I even thought you would eat up each other! So who's now the animal here?“, he pouted. I blushed remembering the past. Yes, I am gay.

Since I was in the kinder garden,  I would be attracted only by guys. But I thought, that it's normal if you think that a guy looks good. It's like comparing yourself with him. But after my first time I was sure I was gay. I slept with a girl when I was 15 and I hated it. It was disgusting. Then I had my first kiss with a boy, when I was 16 and he became my first boyfriend. And I even had my first time with him. I mean my first time with a boy. And it wasn't even a bit like with my ex-girlfriend. Oh and I probably should tell you, that this boy, my boyfriend, broke up with me a week ago. So now I was y(like always), free and single. Changmin found out, that I was gay, when he saw me with my boyfriend, like he already said. By that time I knew Changmin for one year and a half, but didn't know how he would react to the fact, that I was gay, so I didn't tell him, because I didn't want to lose him. I even had a crush on him, but I never told him. How could I? I had a boyfriend and Changmin was a straight guy. Anyway, after he saw me with my boyfriend, he ignored me for a week. Not, because I was gay, but because I didn't tell him. He thought I didn't trust him. But I managed to explain everything to him and... we still are friends and I'm happy.

„Yah!“ I 'woke up' from my thoughts and came back to reality, where a Changmin sat on my bed with a full mouth and an amused grin on his face and who hit my shoulder, what I realized just now. „Ouch. Changmin! What the hell are you doing?!“, I asked confused and angry at the same time. „I'm hitting you. Why? Have a problem with it? AAAAAHH..!! Hyeong!“ I jumped on him, so he was lying on my bed now and I was on top of him. „Did you forget about what I said to you earlier?“ „Yousaidyouwouldn'tdothat,becauseyou'renotabastard.Soifyou'lldothattome, You'llbeabastard.“, he said frightened in only a few seconds.  „Oh Changminie. My babe.“ I cheek. „I don't have to force you to do that. I'm sure you will do it willingly, when you see my body.“, I sat up and began my shirt. „Hyeong?! Hyeong! What are you doing? Hyeong, no I don't want, please! Hyeong, let me go!“, Changmin started struggling under me and I laughed. I leaned down and said: „Just joking, babe.“, with that I gave him a quick peck on the lips and stood up. But Changmin didn't move. „So what is it, you want to tell me?“ He didn't answer. I crawled back to him and looked down on his face. „Did you change your mind? Shall I take off my clothes?“, I asked holding back my grin. Changmin's eyes grew wide and he sat up straight away. „No!“, he screamed with his high voice. „Ow. Changmin! Do not scream again, okay? I already said I wouldn't do this. So there's no reason for you to scream.“, If there was something I hated about Changmin, then it was his high-pitched voice.

„What do you want to tell me?“ Changmin's behavior got strange, after I asked him. He played with his fingers and he moved from one spot to another. „So?“, I asked again. „Ahm. I- You- Ahm. How-“ He lowered his head took in a deep breath, then he raised his head again and.. „How did you know you're gay?“ „What?! Why do you want to know?“ „Ahm. You see, there is this guy I met, which is very good-looking and his character is nice, too. I think it is. Anyway, I wanted to know if it is possible, that I'm- You know... That I'm gay. I don't know yet if this is love, but still.. I want to know how you found out..“ 'Hmm.. How did I know? I always liked boys. But I was sure to 100% after I had with both genders.' „Did you- have had , yet?“ „What?! No! I'm only 16!“ „Hm. Then you should think about what you do feel when he's with you and when he's not. If your heart races when he's with you and if you feel empty when he's away, then you're probably gay. So, who is this guy? Do I know him? How does he look? Does he have someone?“ I bombarded him with questions, but didn't receive an appropriate answer. All he said was „Maybe.“, „I don't know.“, „We'll see.“. And like this we spent the whole evening.