Chapter seven

Forever Together

**Yoochun's P.O.V**

 

I watched everything Jae and Mir were doing in class and after it and even when I walked with them. They really talked non-stop. Jae seemed to have a lot of fun with him. It made me really angry. He never laughed with me like that. And when Mir began to whisper I became even more jealous. I watched again at them. Jae laughed about something. "Yeah. That's really weird, huh?" he said. I couldn't take it anymore. 'Are they talking about me and how stupid I act? Aish! Oh how much do I hate this guy. You better watch out, Mir.' I grunted accidentally and pulled Jae to my other side. That meant I was in the middle and the two couldn't whisper anymore. 'Oh yeah~, I'm a genius.', I thought proudly. 

 

We walked to their class quietly and then a girl ran toward us and screamed like crazy. 'Oh no, please. Not her.' This girl, also known as Seoyong, was a type of the clingy ones. She told me about some new rumors about me having a new girlfriend. 'How can I have a new one, when I didn't even had an old one? Oh, they must be thinking Jae is a girl...So I'm not the only one, who confused him with a girl.' When she pointed at Jae and called him a I became furious. 

 

"Shut up already and now listen carefully. First, You never ever had been my girlfriend. Second, she isn't a and third, she isn't my girlfriend, but my boyfriend.“, I said as serious as possible. 'OMG, Jae, my dear wifey, please don't kill me after that... or right now.' All eyes were on us and every one was shocked. No one at school knew I was gay. And now hearing that I had a boyfriend, obviously shocked them a lot. But I didn't care about them. I was too furious and happy. At the same time. Yeah. that's possible. 'That's crazy. Why do I feel that way? I'm ready to kill everyone who even dares to look at Jae. And then this Mir guy showed up. We're going to the same school for a very long time now. We even have some classes together, but we never really talk to each other. And he seemed very nice and shy. Until now. Now I hate him. How dares he to touch MY - oh wait he isn't mine, correction: (not my) Jaejoong and make him forget about me?! Guy, leave Jae alone or you'll be dead meat. I'VE FOUND HIM FIRST!' „If you don't have anything else to say, we'll leave.“

 

I took Jae's hand and intertwined our fingers. He didn't do anything. He just stood there looking at me with wide eyes and an open mouth and let me do, whatever I was doing. I decided to use this moment, where he wasn't struggling or yelling - but seriously, I didn't expect, he can scream like that. „Come on.“, I said and wanted to go to his classroom, but he didn't move an inch. I looked at him. He was still dumbfounded. I hugged his waist and pecked his nose. „Every thing's alright. Let's go to your class. You don't want to be late, do you?“ I pulled him again, still having one of my arm's on his waist and he then walked not saying anything, but staring into nothing. It wasn't anything, I didn't do earlier. I was used to do such things to a boy, so I had no problems with it, but Jae obviously had and I knew it, but his reaction was still strange. 'I didn't expect this kind of reaction. I thought he would yell at me or just walk away. Does it mean, he has no problems with being my boyfriend? What if he's just processing everything now and then he'll hate me? Oh god, what did I do? Jae I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. It's just a joke.'

 

I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Mir staying next to a door awkwardly. „Ahm, we're here already. I show Jaejoong his seat now, if you don't mind.“, he said and reached for Jaejoong's hand. „Oh, yeah sure. I'm leaving then.“, I turned around and walked to my own class. „I hope you won't hate me.“, I said quietly.

 

**Mir's P.O.V**

 

After I had invited Jaejoong for lunch he got a note. I saw what it said, but decided to not tell Jaejoong. We talked with him continuously, but I felt like someone watched us. So I looked around once in a while. Yoochun hyeong was looking at us, but every time when I would look at him, he quickly turned around. 'Weird.' 

The class ended and I asked Jaejoong, which class he had next. I was really happy, when he said history, because I had history, too. That meant another class with him. Jaejoong was really funny and talkative. We walked towards the door when Yoochun hyeong stopped us. „Yoochun-hyeong, is everything alright?" I asked him. He looked kind of angry. "No, it isn't. Why didn't you wait for me?" He looked at Jaejoong, so I concluded that he talked to him and decided not to interfere. Hyeong insisted on bringing Jaejoong to his next class. And when Jaejoong had said him, that he'll go with me, he grabbed Jaejoong's arm and walked away. "Mir, are you coming?" Jaejoong asked me while he tried not to stumble. "Ye."

 

I walked next to Mir asked him if hyeong was the annoying, who wrote the letter. After some whispering Yoochun grunted and pulled Jaejoong to his other side. 'Wow, is there something going on? First he calls him 'wifey', then he acts like Jaejoong is his property. Are they dating? Does Jaejoong look because of that like a girl?' Seoyong noona interrupted my thoughts with her scream. She ran to hyeong and then called Jaejoong 'she' and ''. 'Does she think that Jaejoong is a girl, too? But why did she call him a ? What did he do to her?'. Before noona could say anything else, hyeong made her shut up. And then the sentence came, which shocked me. "She's not my girlfriend, but my boyfriend." But what happened next confused and shocked me even more. Yoochun took Jaejoong's hand and intertwined their fingers and when Jaejoong didn't move he kissed his nose and said something to him, after what Jaejoong followed him absent-mindedly.

 

Yoochun stopped in front of the classroom and stayed there doing nothing. 'Should I just take Jaejoong with me or tell him that we have go to class first.' I chose the second option and tapped Yoochun's shoulder. He didn't answer at first. But after the fourth time  he looked at me with a questioning look. „Ahm, we're here already. I show Jaejoong his seat now, if you don't mind.“ I took Jaejoong's hand, because he still was like in trans and entered class. Everyone stared at us. They obviously new everything already. 'Wow news go round quickly.' I walked towards my seat. „Ahm, Donghae-sshi. Would you mind if Jaejoong would sit here? It's just I think it would be better-“ „Yeah of course. Is he Yoochun's .. boyfriend?“ „Ye, he is, if hyeong said the truth.“, I  murmured the last part. „What did you say?“ „Ah, that's nothing.“ Donghae nodded and looked at Jaejoong. „Ahm, is he.. alright. He looks like he had seen a ghost.“ „Ani, he's okay. He just didn't expect, what hyeong did.“ Donghae took his things and went to another seat. I sat Jaejoong on his place and tried to bring him back to reality. I shook him slightly and then stronger. I even slapped him, but it didn't help. I gave up and just looked at him. Then the bell rang and I tried to focus on what the teacher said, but my thoughts would always wander to Jaejoong. 

 

After 15 minutes or so the door opened and Yunho hyeong came in. „I'm sorry. I had to finish something.“, he said to the teacher and walked to his place, which was in front of us. He raised a brow, when he saw Jaejoong. „You again?!“, he asked annoyed. „Hyeong, you know him?“ „Yeah. Unfortunately, I do. What's with his face? And why isn't he saying anything?“ He leaned down and was now just a few inches from Jaejoong's face away. „Am I that good-looking, that it leaves you speechless?“ „No, hyeong, you aren't that good-looking. There just happened something earlier.“ „Whatever.“ „Jung Yunho, if you won't sit down straight away, then you'll come here and stay here until the class ends.“ He bowed to the teacher apologetically and sat down. The class ended and Jaejoong still was in this state. I decided to bring him to a nurse and let him there until lunch.

 

The day draw on and I thought the whole time about Jaejoong. But finally lunch time came and I felt really happy to be able to see Jaejoong again. Even though it were just a few hours I already missed him. I ran to the nurse as fast as possible and after I heard the nurse saying „Come in.“, I opened the door and saw Jaejoong lying on one of the beds. „Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to take him with me.“, I said and bowed. „Okay, he's sleeping right now. But  I think it is a good idea. You should talk to him as much as possible and show him things which could interest him, arasso?“ „Ye. I'll do everything to make him wake up.“ I walked towards Jaejoong and knelt down. „Jaejoong~. Wake up. We have lunch now. You promised me You'll meet my friends. Come on wakey, wakey..“I said with my cutest voice and tickled him. He didn't move. I stood up and saw him open his eyes. „You're awake!“ He again didn't do anything. I sighed and helped him stand up, then I walked him to the cafeteria and told him about everything. Like the nurse said as much as possible. So the first thing was the school. There was enough you could tell about it. But I was afraid of making him fall asleep again, so I changed the topic. I talked about me and my friends. The students gave us strange looks, but I just ignored them and continued talking. And before I knew it we were in front of the cafeteria. „So now you'll meet my friends. They're very nice, really.“ We stepped in and were welcomed by a full cafeteria.

 

I pushed us through the students to the table, my friends and me were always sitting at. When they saw us, they began to cheer and whistle. I looked at them, as if they were insane. „Whoa.. our little cutie has a girlfriend finally.“, Sung Hyun hyeong said. „Guys, it isn't-“, I tried to explain but they cut me off. „Where did you found such a hottie?“, Minho hyeong looked at me shocked. „Guys,-“ „No, how did you get such a hottie?“, Joon hyeong asked me. That question did hurt me a bit. 'Does he really think I can't get a good-looking girlfriend? I know I' m not as y as him, but still..' „Guys, if you would listen to me, than you would know, that this isn't my girlfriend. He is just a friend.“ „What?!“, all of them screamed. I sat down with Jaejoong on my right. „Ye. Guys, this is Jaejoong. He's new here. And Jae this are my friends. This is Sung Hyun hyeong, Chun Hee, Minho hyeong, Changsun hyeong and... Yunho hyeong, but you already do know him.“, I introduced everyone and I could swear I saw him strain, when I told him about Yunho. „Hey, I'm Lee Changsun, but you can call me Joon.“, he stretched out his arm for a shake, but didn't get an answer. Joon hyeong tilted his head and looked at Jaejoong confused. „There hap-“, I wanted to explain everything to them, but stopped, when I saw what was happening.