Window Shopping

Sweet moments with you..

 

 

you, hurry up or you’ll be suspended for a week here if you’re late!” Sunny yell at you at the phone. Thanks to your professor in anatomy who surprises the whole class with his extended discussion about the human brain, you are almost an hour and fifteen minutes late in your part time job at the mall. When you reach the sidewalk to the mall, you automatically went out from the bus and made a sprint to the door entrance.

 

*BANG!*

“Stupid door!” You rub your forehead after you slam yourself in the mall door. The guard on duty apologizes at you and you wearingly smile at him while assuring him that you’re okay. After the small embarrassing scene that you made, you ran again but immediately fall unto the ground after bumping someone’s back. “Just my lucky day.”

Rather than standing alone, you saw a hand in front of you and quickly you grab it and pull yourself up. “Thanks.” You simply muttered then apologize after. You look at the person and saw him smiling at you.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked and you just make a thumb up. You were about to go when suddenly he grab your hand. You look at him with an eyebrow raised. “Sorry, can you just help me for a while?”

“I love to but---,” you were about to say that you are already an hour fifteen minutes late in your job but he immediately pull you from where you two are standing and suddenly strolling around the mall.

 

“What do you think of this? What about this? Is this too small for me or too big? Do I look manly at this one or quite feminine?” Chanyeol asked you as he keeps getting shirts  from the rack and try it on. You on the other hand just either shows a disgusted look or thumbs up. You were not in a good mood already since you are already sure that you are suspended for a week and some random guy drag you to go window shopping. This is already the fifth boutique in the mall that you’ve been to with Chanyeol. He went to the counter and pay for the shirt while you were waiting at the botique’s door.

“Done!” He happily said as he arrived at the door. You just form into a smile and look at the bag he’s carrying and back at him.

“That’s good. Can I go now or you still have another stop?” You asked him.

“There’s still one more shop that I need to go, but are you still okay with it?” He asked as he smiles at you.

“Well, since my boss already considered me absent today and suspended for a week from my job because some random guy pull me out to go window shopping, I’m still okay.” I look at him and his face fell.

“Oh.. I’m sorry I cause you a lot of trouble.” He said, with his face turning pale.

“No need to feel sorry. I’m already an hour late when I got here so it’s not entirely your fault.” You smile at him and start on walking. “So, where do you want to go next?”

“My Mom’s boutique.” He quickly replied. You and Chanyeol walk through the mall and you suddenly saw your ladyboss outside the boutique you were working at. You immediately stop and tries to call Chanyeol but he just keep on walking towards the boutique. He looks back and saw you few steps away from him.

“Come one you,” he grabs your hand and tries to pull you but you won’t move. “Something’s wrong?”

Before you could immediately replied, the ladyboss saw you and immediately call your name, you, your shift is almost done, what happened?”

“Mianhe madam.” You apologize. “My professor in anatomy extended the class and a friend of mine asked me to accompany him window shopping.”

“Window Shopping?” She asked and looks at the hand that’s still grabbing you. She trailed the hand and sees Chanyeol. “Chanyeol?”

“Mianhe, umma.” Chanyeol apologizes as he let go of your hand and rub his nape. “I didn’t know you  is working for you.”

“I didn’t know that the two of you know each other.” Your ladyboss was surprised and looks at the both of you.

“So, when will she be suspended?” Chanyeol blurted out all of the sudden as your eyes widen.

“Suspended?” Her mom got surprised and looks at you. “What do you mean suspended?”

“I..I was absent today and I was thinking you might suspend me already.” You said as you bit your lower lips. “Mianhe Mrs. Park.”

Mrs. Park laughs at you and taps your back. “Don’t worry, I won’t suspend you. You were very hard working for the past few months and weeks, consider today as a day off.”

You immediately look up and saw Mrs.Park and Chanyeol smiling. “Really?”

“Neh. You keep on sacrificing your day off every time someone is absent and since my son bothered you with his window shopping.” She said. You smile at her as she went back to the boutique.

“Now that it’s settled then, what do you say let’s go to bubble tea?” Chanyeol offered as he taps your back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Request from MomoLolli  !!

Sorry for the late post chingu~! I hope you like it!

 

<3baboiefrelin