A classroom scene

Sweet moments with you..

 

 

 

“Twenty years, three months, 10 days and counting.” You muttered as you look at the calendar in the front door of your faculty room. It’s not your birthday or your wedding anniversary but you keep on thinking if your husband will be sending some flowers in school since it’s your monthsary. You had a quarrel last night because he keeps bugging you while you keep on checking papers of your students. It was not really a big problem if you try to think about it but after telling him harsh things last night, it led into a quarrel and just this morning you feel guilty of what you did. “You are no doubt, hundred percent, stupid.” You muttered as you refer it to yourself and went to class.

It’s almost lunch time and not a single text or call from your husband. “He must be really mad at me.” You muttered as you rest your head into your cubicle table.

“Don’t worry about it. He will come, he must be very busy.” Eunhee, your co-teacher/friend told you as she passed your cubicle. You just look at her and sigh.

“After what I told him, he must be really mad and regret to marry an average high school English teacher like me than some hot actresses or superstar icons.” You tell to her and pout. “Aish! I was just too frustrated!”

“You need to work that out, as for me, I’m off to my next class. Bye!” Eunhee said to you and walks out from the faculty room.

 

Time pass, No call and its already your last class. You put your phone back to the pocket and went to one of the seniors’ classroom to have your lecture about Romeo and Juliet.

“Next week will be your class presentation about the Romeo and Juliet, I hope everyone is ready and I expect all of you will deliver a very good play.” You tell your students as you were standing in the Lectur.

Kai, your son-slash-your student in class raised his  hand after you talk. “Mrs.Kim.”

“Yes Jong In?” You called him and he immediately stand up.

“As the head of the props, can you give this time as another time for us to prepare for tomorrow’s play? We’re almost done and so that we could use it for the dress rehearsal.” Kai said as he smile sheepishly to you.

 “Of course, finish what you need to finish today. As for the actors and actresses, please come with me to the auditorium for the rehearsal.” You nod at them and went out of the classroom with the cast of the play.

 

You look at your watch and it’s almost time. You were satisfied with the performance of your students and give them two thumbs up. As all of you went back to the classroom, your son Jong In and his friend Sehun went out from the classroom and greet you.

“Hi umma!” “Hi Mrs.Kim!”  Jong In and Sehun waves at you and rest his hand in your shoulder.

“What do you want Jong In?” You stop in front of the

“Nothing much. We just want to ask permission if can we have the dress rehearsal today? It’s almost after class and we want you to see if everything is already good to go.” Jong In said with a big smile plastered in his face.

“Sorry but we have a schedule to follow.” You said as you make your way to go inside the classroom but the two kids block you. You move the other way but you got block again. You move to the left, Kai blocked you. You move to the right, Sehun blocked you. You try to go back to the center but the two were still in front of you. You raised an eyebrow as you look suspisciously at the two buddies.

“What’s going on?” You asked as you look at your son and his buddy.

“Nothing.” Both of them replied and smile nervously at you.

“I sense that there is something going on inside.” You try to push them but they won’t move. You move back again and think to divert the two. “LOOK! It’s Super Junior!” You yell like a fangirl and immediately the two look at the direction on where your pointing. On cue, you pass the two of them and immediately open the door.

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!*

“Okay class, that’s the---,” you start to say as you went inside the classroom when you see your husband infront of you. “Kim Jaejoong.” You just muttered as you look at your god-like husband.

“Happy seven thousand three hundred days babe.” He simply said as he walks toward you and give you a bouquet of tulips, your favourite flower.

The whole 3-A were howling and shouting. “Lovely couple!” “Soooo sweet!” “Saranghaeyo Jaejoong-oppa!” Some of the girls who were fangirls of Jaejoong shout that.

“YAH! That’s my appa you’re calling oppa~!” Jong In, obviously jealous, shouts at them.

I just stare at Jaejoong as he just smiles at me and kiss me in my left cheek. “Mianhe.” I simply muttered as I bite my lower lip.  He open his arms and hug me tightly and rest his chin in my head.

We were in the same position for five minutes and was broke off when our Jong In speak up.

“Uhmm.. As much as I love both of you, we were just wondering.. Are we dismiss already or not?”

 

__________________________

Like it or not?

 

 

<3 MissDauxian