Clue

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

SULLI's POV

It's a relief that they agreed on the set up. I need to do that to know what's this feeling inside me. This is horrible and unusual. 

I took out my phone and texted Krystal.

To: Krystal ^^

Uhm Hey Krys, still awake?

She immediately replied.

From: Krystal ^^

Received: 10:47 PM

Hmm.Yes Why Ssul? What's up?

To: Krystal

Uhm, can I ask you something? promise that you'll keep this as a secret. Please.~

From: Krystal

Of course, what is it?

To: Krystal

Had you experienced this feeling like you are nervous around a guy, your heart beats fast when you are with him. You feel awkward and shy around him. That. That kind of feeling.

From: Krystal

Well, yes. And just to remind you, I feel all that when I'm with Sungyeol. Why? You feel that too? With who?

To: Krystal

Oh. Yes. I forgot that :D Anyway, I just asked. I'm not yet sure. I promise to tell you if I'm 100% sure. Thanks Krys~ :*

From: Krystal

Hm.. Arasseo. You promised that. No problem Ssul :D Good Night!~

 

I kept my phone. Hmm. If she feels that when she's with Sungyeol, and she told me that she's in love with Sungyeol, then...?

No, it can't be. It's only been just a week. Erase Erase. Don't think of that.

I tried my hardest to sleep but I just can't. My mind would just keep on thinking of him. Him. Whaa!`~ I'm getting crazy!~

But I managed to sleep. 5:30 AM, the alarm clock rang.

"Yah!~ I only had 30 minutes of sleep!~" I whined inside my room. Yeah right. I looked at myself in the mirror. I almost punched the mirror because of the way I look. I had really dark circles and I look so haggard. Oh My God. This is the first time this ever happened. Stupid Sulli!~

So I quickly prepared myself and wore my uniform. On my way to school, I'm still thinking of that possibility. The possibility that I have feelings for him. That I have a crush on someone. I was lost in my thoughts when...

"Good Morning Jinri~" a voice greeted me and handed me a cup of white coffee. Nice. I forgot to take a cup of coffee from the house.

I looked up. I almost flinched at the sight of the face of the person who greeted me. Kim Myungsoo. I greeted him back and took the coffee from him.

"Hmm. So,your house is near Sungyeol's house? You came from the same street of his house." He said as he walk a bit behind me. Is he a stalker or what?

"Uhh. Well yes." I answered nervously. And here's the rapid heart beat again. I'm feeling awkward again.

"That's good. Then, can I go to your house after the review sessions with Sungyeol and Krystal?" He asked again.

"What? Uhh.. No,"

"Why?.I think it's just a few steps away."

"Just no." I answered plainly.

L chuckled. "You're really cute when you're like that." I just nodded in response.

At school...

We're still together since we're classmates. We enter the class together and I sat on the front row while L sat at the 2nd row.

 

L's POV

Yeah!~ It's a good thing that the two s aren't here in the school yet!!~ I can spend time with the beautiful lady in front of my seat.

Time after time I would glance at her as I write sample problems for the review session later.

Lately, she's a bit different. Yes, I know that she's irritated in me but this is really different.

Sometimes she's pissed, then she'll be nice, then awkward and nervous. I don't understand that. But I love that. It's really cute.

It's already 7:45 and it's still the two of us inside the classroom. No students rushing in. No teachers butting in.

Just then I received a message from our adviser, Mr. Park.

From: Mr. Park

Classes are suspended today due to an emergency meeting of the School President.

I looked at Sulli. She's reading a book. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm Sulli, let's go home now. Mr. Park said that the classes are suspended today."

She shifted her attention to me. "Oh. Is that so? Then, shall we have early review sessions for Krystal and Sungyeol?"

I nodded. "Let's go." I put my backpack on and opened the door for her. "Thanks." She said lowly.

And we were walking to Sungyeol's house  side by side. Just then, Sungyeol and Krystal showed up.

"Sulli!~ I came to your house but you're not there. Let's review now!~" Sungyeol said as he swung an arm on Sulli's shoulders. If jealousy can only kill, I guess I'm dead now.

"Arasseo!` We're actually going to your house now, Sungyeol." She answered with a smile on her face. I may be jealous, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw her rare smile.

The moment I'm looking at Sulli, a familiar nudged me on the side, wearing an evil grin on her face. Krystal.

"Yah, L. What's with that look?" she asked lowly still with a grin on her face.

"Huh? Nothing!~" I defended. "Nothing?" she chuckled. "Make your move now, or else...you'll lose it." She said leaving me dumbfounded,

Am I being too obvious in my feelings for her? I asked myself. It's just more complicated.

 

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!~ please follow me on twitter @gamer-eLement thanks^^